• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: actually on time this time edition (aka thread 9)

Monarch Laciel said:
As Nach is omnipresent across the planet and erases anything that enters him.

The entire planet and everything not resistant to erasure on it vanishes.

Realising what I've done from non-existence, I do the only thing I can think to do to save everything that is now non-existent, and absorb them all to preserve them as information inside me that can potentially one day be restored.
[What character's power is this again?]

That Guy goes absolutely ballistic upon finding the entire planet, which included all his servants and general people he was going to absolutely dominate

'"WHAT. IS. THIS."

"MOTHERFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

"NOT ONE. NOT ONE VICTORY BEFORE EVERYONE JUST DIES. NOT ONE. WHO DID THIS!?!?!?"

That Guy uses some force awarness... then immediately flips out harder.

Akuma notices that the planet where everyone else is just stops existing. "Huh, well damn." She munches on a small star she created.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Bjorn goes mad with rage as everything he had been working for was destroyed.

He was quickly surronded by red energy that simply fueled his rage further, causing his eyes and tatoos to glow as the red energy melds with another powerful energy.

Bjorn is then quick to warp closer to the sun away from the planet.

[PLANET]

[Damn it people every time I've used the term omnipresent I've specified it's across the planet, the entire universe is not gone!]

I realise that I am expanding.

I use the insane mind of one of the people I absorbed to teleport to the hungry world, where I can expand forever until I figure out how to control this.

[everyone here resists EE that is far above NACHILLEMORAC's

i should probably post it in the OP, but we have standard resistances here]

Alexander looks at the place the Earth used to be with an umamused look.

Wonder if Aranil survived that, I hope they did because otherwise I just lost my revenge. Well if thats the case I guess I can take comfort in the fact that they were destroyed by something that I survived, not as good as personally taking revenge and seeing the look on their face but its soemthing.

Though I do wonder what idiot destroyed the Earth. Well not that it matters, Earth was too small for someone like me anyway, at this point it was just one tiny peeble on my road to... whatever I'm going to do next.

Eden creates a new planet earth complete with life as it was in 2019 in a different location than the other Earth and moves everyone that isnt a void to it

Back