• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: actually on time this time edition (aka thread 9)

"I'm sorry recently I get distracted, like my soul has been split into billions of non-existent pieces and scattered across the planet and this body is merely a vessel that must be destroyed to free mysel - thanks for getting us to Scandinavia, let's find the conqueror. I suggest interviewing locals"

"Oh, wooooow, more conquering. ANY more of it and guess where this planet's going!?" He shouts, clearly mad.

"Hey Boris you're looking a little crazy"

I send an offshoot of my being into the hungry world and bite some chunks off the madness monster.

In the real world, I say

"I know conquering is terrible, it's like so medieval. So we're going to find the would be conqueror and get them to stop! Go ask those people over there if there's been anyone by recently trying to take over the nation. I'll go do the same to the people over there"

"Okay, do ya happen to know anything else? Like, where he or she is or will be?" He said, getting a lotta "no".

Jackythejack said:
The crystal expands out before him, showing bum a scene of a decent, middle class home like the ones the humans on earth live in now, except it looked a little less modern than the ones Aranil was likely used to. It showed him a girl playing with a dollhouse, her room decorated with a strange mix of tv show posters and Barbie dolls. The girl seemed to just be grabbing at random dolls and making them bounce around before sighing and chucking them across the room. Boring...

The girl tensed up as she sat on the ground, Aranil could see that she was listening in...

"No but like, she's also kinda weird? Like, major weirdo. I caught her spying on Todd Styles at lunch today. I know, right! And it's like, he has a girlfriend! I try telling her this and she doesn't even car either. Said it doesn't matter. I know, right!"

While this conversation was going on, Aranil might notice the girl, who didn't look any older than a year from the last memory, may I add, slowly stand up onto her feet and rush out of her room and down the hall her doorway led out of.

((I'm breaking this up into two posts. Just so you can respond))
I raise an eyebrow.

"Where are you going now"i murmur

[>Wishes I had Reggy luck so I could just randomly pick one]

"Alright, let's at least find out what they look like, then we can just check each of them out".

I ask some people what the conquering person looks like.

[Did Psycho make a point to not let anyone know what he looked like or would people have seen him and survived to tell others what he looked like?]

If he bothered to follow the girl to see where she was going, he'd notice that she was muttered to herself as she was stepping into the kitchen. She walked over to one of the drawers and pulled it open. Inside were a bunch of utensils. Knives, forks, spoons, common household essentials.

The girl grabbed one of the knives and slowly walked back towards the door to the talking girl's room. She could be seen taking deep breaths. She peeked into the room for a moment before slowly walking inside. The conversation would continue from that point on.

"Desty? What is it? Why do you have a...oh god! The hell is wrong with you!?" There was the sound of rapid footsteps on the bedroom floor as the older sister was clearly feeling threatened. "V, c-call the police, now!"

There was the sound of a struggle as the older sister pushed the other to the ground and pinned her arms down. The little girl started kicking and screaming. "Get off of me! Get off, I have to do this! You're awful. Awful! Get off!"

And then, slowly, the memory would fade out as it neared its end.

@Jacky

I blink my eyes quickly, confused.

"Destiny ..." I sigh, lowering my eyes slightly.

"Then what you said was true," I whisper, and then continue walking.

Suddenly I stop, looking in front of me.

A huge pitch-black crystal blocks my way.

"I have the idea ... that this will lead me to the moment when Destiny touches the lowest point of her humanity" I murmur to then touch the crystal and enter the memory.

[Yah but first I'm asking around to find out what Psycho looks like]

[If you don't look like the description I get I'll probably brush right past you]

["if you won't come to me..."]

I sense either a very feminine guy or a very boyish girl appear out of nowhere.

"Is that them?" I ask some poor scandinavian.

They say something in Scandinavian back to me and I don't understand but I get that they're shaking their head.

"Ok, so not them"

"It's ok boris, something has come to find us instead"

"YOU THERE. DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE PERSON CONQUERING SCANDINAVIA???" I yell with about 12 different mouths that spontaneously grow along my body. Most aren't even human. How did they even make the words?

"Hahahaha-Aaah, AAH, AAAH, WHAT THE F**K!?" He shouts, before remembering what NACH was. "Ohhhhhh...haha! Anyways, what he said."

"Greetings to you too. I do not know where this conquerer is, but I may have an idea of where they went." Irre's clone responds as it walks towards the two.

"And Who are you two if I may ask?"

"Three, don't leave out my big - cough cough cough - don't leave out Silas"

"I'm Nach and I'm just a friendly currently-humanoid abomination out to kick nasty people's asses and cure depression and other assorted mental illnesses"

"Oh, so that's why you targeted me of all people." Boris muttered. "Anyways, I'm Boris, a superpowered idiot that lives on the streets!"

"Nice to meet you Boris. Nasty people huh? I assume you consider the one who conquered Scandinavia one of those 'nasty people'?"

This may be an opportunity.

"Well I wouldn't want to presume, I mean I haven't met the guy yet so he might have a very good reason, and I don't see any dystopias around so he doesn't seems to have done anything that bad yet but I thought I should probably check and find out"

"Hm, yeah no dystopias here. Totally." Irre's clone mumbles to itself.

Not like I have been cleaning up here on my own.

"And what are you planning to do when you find him?"

Faruel1998 said:
@Jacky

I blink my eyes quickly, confused.

"Destiny ..." I sigh, lowering my eyes slightly.

"Then what you said was true," I whisper, and then continue walking.

Suddenly I stop, looking in front of me.

A huge pitch-black crystal blocks my way.

"I have the idea ... that this will lead me to the moment when Destiny touches the lowest point of her humanity" I murmur to then touch the crystal and enter the memory.
^ @Jacky

I make sure I'm in fully human and re-clothed form before striding forward, using my enhanced senses to find the conquerer.

He looks

so

manly

Damn, I mean look at those pecs and those rune tatoos all over him. Oof and that full facial hair. I'd try growing some but it would just come out white like it always does - I take a moment to think then carefully allow some hair off a lion's mane to form on my chin until I have a black beard with matching style.

Nice

I do the same to my hair but it looks like I have an afro with the way the mane hair sticks out so I get rid of it then get rid of the beard too. Work on that later.

I walk up to the guy.

"Hey, are you the man who's trying to conquer scandinavia?"

Back