• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: actually on time this time edition (aka thread 9)

The group of people asks me all sort of thing, such as who i am, where do i come from or why am i naked, but the most important questions that i get asked are: "What are you ?" and "Why are you protecting us ?"

"I am a spirit of nature, the elemental being of earth,"

i respond to the first question,

"Because that's my duty, as i am the protector of these lands and their inhabitants."

I respond to the second.

Anyway, after a few hours and a VERY large amout of questions, the people that have come to my location start to progressivelly return to their homes, saying me their goodbyes as they go away.

After they all departed, i start thinking about what to do next.

I decide that i should call Akuma, to talk about a bunch of things with her, so i teleport the phone in to the hands of the Shielder Clone that was attending Boris and make her do the phonecall.

[@Junko]

"Why are you trying to conquer Scandinavia?"

Geezoth, the guy has a madness demon like a giant wolf hovering over him.

Monarch Laciel said:
"Why are you trying to conquer Scandinavia?"

Geezoth, the guy has a madness demon like a giant wolf hovering over him.
"I wanted a kingdom and desired the thrill of conquering, I however left it alone in exchange for this island"

That's a terrible reason, but I guess if he's cool with just having this island...

"Ok just don't go do it again"

If he's mad like a wolf hopefully he'll stick to the island he's defined as his territory.

"As of right now I just want to build what I have here" Björn answers suspicious of the mans intention.

"Hmmm, id rather you not but as long as you don't interfere with my business I guess" Björn is a bit irritated.

Meanwhile in Africa the group is now going inside the mansion.

"I'll be in my room for some time. Behave yourselves." Irre says before walking to its room.

Anne then simply cancels its occupation of the cloned body in order to rest.

"So what should we do?" Hiro asks Will.

PsychoWarper said:
"Hmmm, id rather you not but as long as you don't interfere with my business I guess" Björn is a bit irritated.
"Thank you very much. As a thanks you can ask em for help if you need something." Irre's clone says while amking a polite bow.

"So Nach, the other power that was in Scandinavia is with Aranil."

I say while memorizing the energy signature of the island man and the teleporter.

((Sorry I had school and stuff))

The scene would grow and shift around him. A dreary and grey looking corridor with a little girl walking down it, wearing an orange jumpsuit. She was slouching heavily and staring down at her feet, muttering something unintelligible to herself. It was a slur of words and phrases that was impossible to decipher.

"Thought I'd find you here," a feminine voice said as another girl came into view. She was quite a few years older. Had a tattoo on her arm and her hair was surprisingly well kept considering this place...didn't seem like the best. "Heard you were talkin' crap about me. That true?"

"Anything that I say is true, I hope you know that," the girl said as she continued walking, her hands in her pockets now. "You're scum, and you know it. There's a reason why you're here, after all."

"Shut the hell up," the girl muttered as she shoved the younger one against the wall and grinned maliciously, towering over the girl who didn't show fear. "Either shout your mouth or I shut it for you."

"Sorry, I forgot that liars and sinners can't handle when there caught in the-"

"Shut up!" The older balled her hand into a fist and hooked the younger in the gut. She fell to the ground and put her hands to her chest. She was breathing shakily, and then the girl delivered a punch to the side of her head. She toppled to the ground, not unconscious but definitely worse for wear. "You think you're all big and mighty, huh? Newbies with that much confidence don't last long. How 'bout I show you why?"

((just in case you wanna reply, and I don't wanna post too much in one post because it makes me feel uncomfortable.))

I growl and then approach the girl who hit Destiny.

"Why don't you try to fight with someone of your size!" I exclaim, angry as I take her by the shoulder.

My hand passes trought her .

"What the hell! It's a memory!" I exclaimed, irritated.

"Destiny ... react" I continue towards the Destiny of memory, knowing that she is not real.

WHYNAUT said:
Meanwhile in Africa the group is now going inside the mansion.

"I'll be in my room for some time. Behave yourselves." Irre says before walking to its room.

Anne then simply cancels its occupation of the cloned body in order to rest.

"So what should we do?" Hiro asks Will.
"Hmm".

Will thinks to himself.

"Is there anything you really wanted to do since you came here?" he asks Hiro.

"I always wanted to see more of this world. Explore it, you know? What kind of amazing things can I find here?" Hiro responds.

Junkoposter said:
@Overlord
Akuma's secretary, Rei'zen, picks up. "Hello?"
"Hello, is Akuma free ? I wanted to talk to her about some things."

The shielder clone says while using a voice identical to mine when i still called myself Marta.

"Not all tough now, are ya?" The girl said with a grin as she towered over Destiny. Destiny weakly pushes herself up and shook her head. "What's that? You want more? Well, if you say so..."

She seemed like she was about to kick Destiny when the younger girl suddenly got up, pulled a shiv out of her pocket, and stabbed it as hard into the girl's stomach as she could. The blonde girl's eyes widened as she stumbled backwards, Destiny taking the ship out of her stomach. Her own eyes were wide and she took several steps back. She was shaking, as if scared of what she's done.

"You...you brat..." the girl muttered before stumbling forward. "I swear I'm gonna-" Destiny quickly pushed her to the ground and she fell on her back. The girl wasn't dead, and the wound certainly wasn't fatal, but she seemed to be in a state of shock.

"I...I...oh my god..." Destiny's eyes were wide as she stared st her handiwork. She slowly stared at the shiv she had in her hands and closed her eyes. She spun it around, pointing it towards her. "To...to be here because of my sins...stuck with scum like you...I have to do this..."

Suddenly, she plunged the shiv into herself and gasped, her body tensing up. Her eyes were wide as blood as she stumbled backwards before falling onto her rear. She scooted up against the wall and breathed shakily. "I...I'll face judgment soon, God..."

The memory was slowly beginning to fade as rapid footsteps could be heard further down the hallway, perhaps someone coming across the two injured girls...

Somewhere in the world, an elderly woman falls down the stairs. This breaks another amulet

[evac to meta again]

I take the more expensive whip, and purchase it along with the other items in my bag. Then I thank the shopkeeper, and head out.

Akuma suddenly notices the gauntlet on her right hand, she then feels all of her new powers. She just stands there for a couple minutes. She smiles. "Yes." She snaps her fingers, making it so Makai is impossible to enter or exit without her permission, she then makes Makai the size of a universe.

That Guy continued his conquest for awhile, gaining some power along the way.

Then, as the amulet hits, he basically melts. Literally, in fact, considering he's now just a blob of cosmic energy known as The Force, and a conceptual being based on nothing but raw hatred, and has a sword able to cut through dimensions from some weeb who can't stop talking about power.

Power... Funny thing about power, sometimes.

Now, usually, when That Guy takes in some powers, he stretches out, gets used to them, generally doesn't immediately try to mind control the entire Galaxy.

However, his loneliness and time spent breeding megalomania in response to his horrible defeats didn't exactly make him act normally.

He sung under his distorted breath, "The unelightened masses....", as he proceeeded to fire a massive blast of mana at the earth itself.

As Nach is omnipresent across the planet and erases anything that enters him.

The entire planet and everything not resistant to erasure on it vanishes.

Realising what I've done from non-existence, I do the only thing I can think to do to save everything that is now non-existent, and absorb them all to preserve them as information inside me that can potentially one day be restored.

Alexander deactivates Presence Concealment, having activated it and teleporting away to the opposite side of the world after the huge dragon was shown.

"So thats another superpowered individual, I knew Bjorn was strong, but for the difference between our strengths was unexpected to say the least. That little interrogation was certainly amusing just like I wanted...but...still...how easily he defeated, no crushed me...it was...very...

INFURIATING THAT HE COULD TAKE ME WITH ALL MY POWER AND STOMP ME LIKE A BUG, ME WHO EASILY TOOK OVER ENTIRE PARTS OF THE WORLD, WHO STANDS FAR ABOVE THE PINNACLE OF HUMANITY"

At this point Alexander collapsed to his knees and began repeatedly punching the ground beneath him, causing it to collapse into a crater beneath him, and with every punch his anger grew, and his power grew, until he calmed down enough, that while still angry he could think calmly and realise what he had gained. With that realisation, his snarl turned back to a smirk, and that smirk grew darker than ever before as he began planning his next move, before disappearing, activating his Precense Concealment.

Back