• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: slep edition (aka thread 6)

Björn then turns and says "I really should be going I have something to do in Scandinavia" he says before warping to Norway.

Suddenly Shinsoo's column becomes extinct as I kneel and look around, my eyes are glowing and then I look towards Destiny.

"A man's madness ... he doesn't know the anger of another ... it's time for the hero to become stained with the sin of blood" I say and then raise an arm.

"I leave you all the last gift of my humanity ... life" I say, and then snap my fingers.

An immense explosion of Chi Shinsoo is released, recreating the mountains and doing something extraordinary.

Make them teeming with life.

[Plant life, I am not God]

And in an instant later,I have teleported myself away, to where Donte is.

Charley remembered his bad feeling about America and decides to head back. He had the strangest feeling that something was going down there. So he grabbed his girros and let his aura guide him.

Destiny blinked and let out a cry of annoyance (which didn't destroy the tower), and stomped her foot on the ground. "What a pretentious idiot!" She shouted out with a bitter tone to her voice, not caring for the others in the monastery. "He doesn't even understand what he does or what he can do..."

Will has spent most of the time after the bombs went off instructing his animals to eat organisms with radiation resistance. After gaining his new powers he began spreading the Blacklight virus to any beasts he came across.

He then smelled a familiar scent and teleports over.

"Irre?"

Charley just lead by something. He couldn't describe it but he felt he needed to do something in America. Like he needed to stop someone. Now he was gonna do something risky but still he felt he would due well on his own so he sent a telepathic message to pretty much every super powered being outside of America. "My name is Charley Despo. I'm a super powered being like yourselves. I have reason to believe that the nuclear attack came from America. If any of you would like to help me get to the bottom of this your help would be great."

(( we fixed the nuke situation and also destroyed some mountains and then fixed them too. Now destiny is in the temple with you ))

Jackythejack said:
Destiny blinked and let out a cry of annoyance (which didn't destroy the tower), and stomped her foot on the ground. "What a pretentious idiot!" She shouted out with a bitter tone to her voice, not caring for the others in the monastery. "He doesn't even understand what he does or what he can do..."
"Yeah, that happens a lot. He's just like that sometimes."

"Oh trust me I'm aware of that," the girl muttered before shaking her head. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go fix some things. You can tell Aranil when he comes back."

Once Björn arrives in Scandinavia he summoned his skeleton army "Its seems this will distract the others from trying to stop me" he says before sending his army across Scandinavia conquering and pillaging every city they found, those who submitted where treated fairly and given land those who resisted where butchered without mercy.

The military attempted to fight back but it soon fell as well.

Across multiple newspapers, TV Stations, and Radio stations a message is broadcast along with the rest of the news, a message that most people won't understand. The message that is repeated is this 'Superpowered individual's across America, I offer an Olive Branch if you desire change in this corrupt world come to the White House.'

Edwellken said:
Will has spent most of the time after the bombs went off instructing his animals to eat organisms with radiation resistance. After gaining his new powers he began spreading the Blacklight virus to any beasts he came across.
He then smelled a familiar scent and teleports over.

"Irre?"
"Will? Thank goodness you're okay. I was worried that the... other one might have badly injured you or worse. I'm glad you're okay."

There was a sudden, high pitched pop. Suddenly, Destiny was surprisingly close by Bjorn. "What exactly do you think you're doing, Bjorn?"

Now that I'm properly controlling my mind reading, I can tell that throughout the nation, many minds seem to be suddenly changing. Finding reverence and awe towards a certain individual.

On the news, the footage of the "miracles" occurring throughout Europe and Asia gets cut off, and a simple message about super powers appears… this guy… talk about unsubtle. How much more obvious could you make it that you're trying to hijack the country?

I ignore it and continue serving drinks to my customers.

[It says along with the rest of the news, my character isnt dsirupting the cycle of new during this chaotic times,]

[considering what's going on in Europe and Asia and how fast it's occurring, any interruption or messaging is a sudden disruption to the news cycle.]

Jackythejack said:
There was a sudden, high pitched pop. Suddenly, Destiny was surprisingly close by Bjorn. "What exactly do you think you're doing, Bjorn?"
Björn turns to the girl "At the moment im conquering a few countries to build an empire"

"And do you think you could have picked a worse time, Bjorn? Because I'm really not up for hearing about a world conquering imbecile." The girl grit her teeth ever so slightly. "And killing them certainly isn't necessary, you know."

[I'm not melodramatic ... I don't enjoy killing Donte ... but honestly ... its nuclearization of Eurasia ... ruined my role play a bit]

Blahblah9755 said:
[considering what's going on in Europe and Asia and how fast it's occurring, any interruption or messaging is a sudden disruption to the news cycle.]
[Yeah but how else do I contact the others and avoid getting punched in the face before I get to talk, also my message doesn't contain mind control]

Jackythejack said:
"And do you think you could have picked a worse time, Bjorn? Because I'm really not up for hearing about a world conquering imbecile." The girl grit her teeth ever so slightly. "And killing them certainly isn't necessary, you know."
"This coming from a girl who had just recently been slaughtering individuals to achieve her desire is hypocrisy, no matter your intention you've shown no issue to killing"

"Yes, but what you're doig to these people is unnecessary, wouldn't you say? We are thousands of times stronger than them, and killing them seems terribly extreme." She shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest. "Why bother killing them do you know they can't serve as a danger to you? That I don't understand, and your murder of everyone who opposes you is senseless and reckless."

[It's fine, my character just finds it unsubtle. Also, the thing about people being mind controlled was something my character was noticing as you went around the country. Btw, I mentioned the hijacking thing because by having the news broadcast this message to meet you at the White House, you're announcing your control of both the media and the government. It's not necessarily something everyone would notice, but my character sees it as something obvious and thinks everyone would (partially because he spontaneously became super smart and doesn't fully understand that yet).]

"When you killed those loggers where you not thousands of times stronger, did they need to die? What they did was illegal but was it deserving of death, they where no danger to you and could have been scared or convinced to not destroy the forests. The difference here is that one was in support of your ideals and one isnt" Björn says as he stands up from his sit.

"No, the difference here is that those loggers were bad people. No good person knowingly breaks the law and damages the environment. It's not comparable. You are just killing anyone who has the sensible response of resisting you. I would as well if I was in their situation." She took a few steps back. "You don't have to destroy all of their cities, however...that's one hundred percent unnecessary, wouldn't you think?"

WHYNAUT said:
"Will? Thank goodness you're okay. I was worried that the... other one might have badly injured you or worse. I'm glad you're okay."
Will puffs out his chest.

"Heh! I'm far sturdier than I look.

Anyway, it looks like you're back to normal so that's good.

Also it's not like I care or anything but you shouldn't just run off on your own without saying something. There are lots of guys out there that got powers who have definitely formed teams by now. It isn't smart to just run off alone."

Back