• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: slep edition (aka thread 6)

Faruel1998 said:
@ Overlord775

"Well, then follow me ..."

@ Exodus, Yobo, Paul

I immediately fly up, reaching above the clouds and joining my hands, concentrating and trying to combine my Chi with the new energy, the Shinsoo.

I take a deep breath and then open my eyes, they appear flaming.

In a moment i release a non-destructive explosion of Chi combined with the Shinsoo, covering the entire Eurasian continent, absorbing radiation and treating the sick, the wounded and those who have lost limbs, rebuilding them.

Finally, I collapse towards the monastery, on my knees.

"Well ... everything ... it's settled, it's up to you Eden, bring them all back to life"
@Paul

As I'm washing a glass I suddenly feel a torrent of information going through my head. It hurts for a moment and I drop the glass, and begin falling... slowly. Billions of voices and trillions of memories fill my mind and the information they provide is sorted into categories: immediate relevance, combat techniques, financial information, negative and positive, different emotions, crimes and schemes, and a few more. I reach out to catch myself, bumping into the TV. I breathe deeply for a moment and hundreds of millions of voices vanish. My mind calms down and I look up. I accidentally changed the channel, and what I see on the screen is simple: sattelite feed of Europe, with hundreds of burning craters visible from space.

The only sound left in the room is quiet music playing, as everyone in the bar stares silently at the screen.

[So my guy just got his powers a moment before the bombs went off. If anyone has the ability to detect when their mind is being read/attempting ot be read, they would have felt it, cause my character didn't have full ocntrol over his power for a moment when he got it. Also, who has resistance to solar system wide mind reading? Not mind manip, just mind reading.]

[I know Superman resists mind reading, but I'm not sure if it's on a solar system wide scale. Is mind reading included in that for Phaeton? How high of a scale are those immunities (I assume it's very high since it's DnD, but I wanna make sure)?]

After Björn arrives in Europe he begins to wander the land trying to find something that survived, "Not only did someone interrupt my plans they destroyed everything" Björn says extremely angery.

Charley was surprised by the sudden light but once it left he was surprised(pleasantly) that all the radiation was gone. So the both the fallout and his own radiation problem solved, he began moving toward Irre once more. He also sent a telepathic message to his girros to start following him again. He would also try to contact Irre again. "So did you fix the rads problem or did someone else?"

After seeing Aranil clear the radiation Eden again uses Rinne Tensei to fix the causalities from when the nukes went off

[My connection to the world allows me to do this and not die btw]

Everything12 said:
[I've got Immunity to mind manipualtion]
[That's mind manip not mind reading. His mind can't be altered cause it's stored in his soul, but his profile doesn't imply it's unreadable, only unchangeable.]

Björn notices the planet life start to be restored and people begin to rise and wake "It seems its not all lost".

Sensing another super powered being, Charley turns around and starts headed toward Björn, breaking his connection with Irre. He tries to connect to Björn. " Can You hear me?"

Björn heres a voice in his head and turns towards the person coming towards him, his smile growing ear to ear, "Yes I can hear you"

" Oh good. Say were you teleported here as well? I'm honestly sort of lost as to what happened here." A few creatures resembling snakes with legs seemed to be following him.

[My mind was read, but i could feel it]

After seeing the nukes hit, i feel new powers fill my body... and having my mind being read.

I decide to take the safe route and open a portal towards the demon world. I start looking for a quiet place.

Dusty Raider said:
" Oh good. Say were you teleported here as well? I'm honestly sort of lost as to what happened here." A few creatures resembling snakes with legs seemed to be following him.
"I teleported here myself and you're currently standing in the ruins of Europe after over 6000 nuclear bombs went off" Björn says as he examines the new person to try and figure out if they can fight.

@ Paul, Yobo, Overlord 775, Exodus

I feel their souls appear around, I hear their voices, their steps ... their tears. Slowly I begin to laugh, full of profound joy, but then happiness turns to sadness as tears start to fall from my eyes.

"We have averted the end of the world ... all those lives ... destroyed in less than an instant" I cry, covering my mouth with one hand.

He seemed stumped at that. "What the hell could have happened to set that off!?" The girros all stared at Björn as if they didn't trust him. Charley seemed to be a bit unerved as well. " So...what is your name?"

Destiny couldn't believe her eyes, as she watched all the people in Paris come back, and here she was, magic staff in hand. And she felt her mind being read, but quickly put up a barrier. No thank you...

"Well, that's something new," she muttered as she glanced around. "I can't help but wonder if this was Aranil's doing. Maybe a temporary truce is in order. If only I could reach him."

I detach slightly from Marta's hug.

"Sniff ... if you want ... we can find out ... sniff ... maybe I know a way" I say, drying my tears.

Dusty Raider said:
He seemed stumped at that. "What the hell could have happened to set that off!?" The girros all stared at Björn as if they didn't trust him. Charley seemed to be a bit unerved as well. " So...what is your name?"
"My name is Björn, as for what set it off it was likely another powered being" (If you can sense Bloodlust Björn is admitting alot)

"This should become a reminder," the girl muttered as she gestured her hand out towards a spot near the Eiffel Tower. Slowly, thousands upon thousands of sheets of paper cake out of her, her hand disappearing due to her taking her own body as a resource, and quickly regenerating back. She wasn't making a statue, a statue half the size of the tower itself, in the shape of a dove with intentional bits of dirt on it, making some of it look messy.

Destiny hummed to herself in satisfaction as she finished her work. Just as she was done, she noticed people were staring at her now. She blinked and waved awkwardly. "Uh, yes, hello. Don't mind me." She sighed as she began to walk away. Hopefully they appreciate it, because that thing isn't going to be knocked down...

As whatever little radiation is left from everyone else's efforts is cleaned up (if there were any rads at all, Guy and Lebowski suddenly feel an ethereal tremor, like someone's soul just exploded. The soul in particular feels familiar.

".... That's interesting. You go investigate how much this screws us over."

"Will do bro."

As Lebowski blasts over to Eurasia with his newly acquired magic, Guy went to investigate the Eldrich thorn in his side from earlier, with a new, uncanny level of stealth that allowed him to get close and personal.

".... Well, they're going through quite the situation. Maybe it would be better for the world if I go through with it now..."

I take a few steps back and then slightly raise my hand.

Lead me to the one who blew all those bombs.

I create a small blue sphere that creates a trail of the same color that leads to the doors of the temple.

Then I use my precognition to see the future me reach the place indicated by the clairvoyance spell.

I clearly see myself finishing the path, the trail ends at a person's feet.

My eyes widen as I discover who he is.

I turn off the spell and look down, an expression that barely holds my anger.

No I can not.

I utter an inhuman scream as a scarlet Shinsoo column rises from me and pierces the clouds, the mountains around the temple crumble with my telekinesis, out of anger.

A single name echoes throughout the Himalayas.

"DOOONTEEEEE!!"

((And because the Himalayas are destroyed India's climate and agriculture is totally screwed. Many will starve.))

Having seen that column from her spot in Europe, Destiny frowned and immediately knew that couldn't be good. She picked up on the mental signal and determined it was Aranil before sighing and teleporting towards where he was.

Then, suddenly, her shock when she saw the entire mountain range was basically destroyed! The heck was going on here? And they were...crawling!?

Suddenly, with a high pitched pop, she was in the monastery. "What on earth do you think you're doing!?"

[After I will rebuild the mountains I will grow plants, do not worry ... furthermore the bomb damage has been infinitely greater]

Irre (Hero) has grown many forests back and is starting to get a little tired.

It remembers the message is wrote for Will. And hopes that he's alright.

Irre decides to start looking for him, starting in South Africa.

Back