• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: not slep edition (aka thread 7)

"Everything can be vincible. You and I should both know that by now. Maybe you just haven't hit them hard enough. That being said, you're really starting to bore me, Bjorn."

"Okay, let us see. Could I have a beer?" He asked the bartender. "Coming right up!" He said, as he then got a bottle and passed it up. Boris just chugged it down with ease. Like, the entire bottle drank in two seconds.

Yes, whatever you want" I say, without paying attention to him and continuing to walk.

"This thing does not convince me," I whisper.

"How will she do it? Or she will have acquired the omniscience ... which I doubt, or ..." my eyes open wide to a revelation.

I look at Michael with an extremely angry expression.

"She spies on us through those phones," I say.

Torlikoff said:
"Rudy's on 9th avenue is pretty good."
[I assume this means you're in Hell's Kitchen]

For a brief moment you feel a fear inducing aura somewhat similar, yet different, to Ki. But after a brief instant it changes to feel harmless, as if the user was trying to fix a bad first impression.

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay, let us see. Could I have a beer?" He asked the bartender. "Coming right up!" He said, as he then got a bottle and passed it up. Boris just chugged it down with ease. Like, the entire bottle drank in two seconds.
"Hello there sir" Utters forth Gilbert, attempting to mask his downtroddeness with an excessively hammy execution.

"I'll be having a Gin and Tonic with 3 teaspoons of Whiskey and a dash of Fireball. And please, don't worry, I have all day" He drones on, his voice flatlining into that good ol' downtrodden melancholy.

I reach out to him.

"Give me your phone, it could even be just a hypothesis ... but with someone like Akuma you shouldn't take things lightly"

"Woah. You're a bit risky, huh? I'll just have more beer." He said, before chugging down three more bottles.

Faruel1998 said:
I reach out to him.

"Give me your phone, it could even be just a hypothesis ... but with someone like Akuma you shouldn't take things lightly"
"Didn't you already give away my phone?]

[How do you deactivate traces of a bomb]

Eden floats down towards the rest of the group

[I assume this means you're in Hell's Kitchen]

For a brief moment you feel a fear inducing aura somewhat similar, yet different, to Ki. But after a brief instant it changes to feel harmless, as if the user was trying to fix a bad first impression.

[@Tor]

Christian Higdon said:
"Woah. You're a bit risky, huh? I'll just have more beer." He said, before chugging down three more bottles.
"Says the man drinking three beers..." Says Gilbert, seemingly with a twinge of agitation and an insinuation of 'you hypocrite'.

"Kno' it ain't my place to say anything sir, but you should really watch your beer intake, your cholestorol could spike exponentially, and now I don't know your medical history, but you should really get yourself checked and see if your family has a history of cholestorol issues" Gilbert says, immediately feeling regret that his comments could be interpreted as nosy, rude, and 'condescingly rearholelish.

"Frick it, another beer sir"

[Akuma had given a new one to Aranil and Michael

And I don't intend to deactivate the bomb, I intend to dismantle them at the molecular level]

Jackythejack said:
"Everything can be vincible. You and I should both know that by now. Maybe you just haven't hit them hard enough. That being said, you're really starting to bore me, Bjorn."
"Ill say the same, all you've done so far was run away and hide, its been quite disappointing"

[Neither makes sense since it's done remotely and from another dimension. Then again none of Junko's tech makes sense so]

Faruel1998 said:
[Akuma had given a new one to Aranil and Michael

And I don't intend to deactivate the bomb, I intend to dismantle them at the molecular level]
[Okay]

"Just be quick about it..."

"F-f-f-f-...family?" He said. "Well, you see, I never had a true family. I only had, like, three, and that's due to my consistent resurrecting." He started to cry a little.

"No time, give me your phone now, you two too" I say to Eva, Eden and Marta.

[Considering that Overlord775 is not there at this time I will note that he gave it to me]

"I'd like to hear a reason before just handing it over."

Eden says while sitting on a seat he made with a truth seeking orb

Christian Higdon said:
"F-f-f-f-...family?" He said. "Well, you see, I never had a true family. I only had, like, three, and that's due to my consistent resurrecting." He started to cry a little.
"Youuuuu gggotttt resssurrrectiioon? I wishhhhh" Enquires Gilbert, seeming intoxicated on a mere beer and a Gin & Tonic with 3 Teaspoons of Whiskey and a DASH of Fireball... His tolerance was always rather low.

"yeaaaaaaah, I havvvvvve mysellllllf quiiiiiiiiite the arrray offfff sttttufff, I embody the chilllldlikke hopeeeee of childrrren, havvvve a powwwwwwer ranggggers rippoff, a gayrear rock and a flamboyyyyyant pressssident thhhaaaaaaat cccccaaaaaan jumpppp uniiiiive-e-erses"

After having taken all their phones, I make them levitate in a circle above me and for safety I send them up high, dismantling them on a molecular level.

@Tor

Koth finds a man with glasses and tied back hair, wearing a bartender's outfit.

"Hi there, sorry about that. I didn't mean to alarm you." I say, as the man appears in front of me.

[ @Junko

Planck Bomb:
An extremely small bomb, that is either Planck-sized or can destroy matter on a Planck scale.

doesn't this mean that there are two interpretations? One is that it's a normal bomb that destroys on the Planck scale. The other is that it's a normal bomb that's the size of a Planck. It's not a Planck sized bomb that destroys on the Planck scale. ]

Christian Higdon said:
"YOU WOULDN'T WANT IT! It's a curse, I tell ya!" He then breaks down, crying.
"PLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASE, YOUUUUU KNNNOOOW WHAAAAAAAAAAT IT'SSSSSSS LIKKKKKE TO FUCKKKKK UPPPPP ALLL YOUUUUUUUUR RELATTTTTTTIONSHIPPPPPPSSSSS" I hollar, rage oozing forth from my voice like a torrential downpour of blood from a gouged cow throat, slowly trinkling down into quiet sobbing.

"I was t-t-t-too bi-i-i-itch-h-hy f-f-for-r my w-w-wif-fe's caref-f-free spirit, m-m-my-y-y s-s-son-n-n-n w-w-w-won-n-n-n't ackn-n-n-nowledge me, my-y-y par-r-rent's think I w-w-w-wast-ted m-m-my pot-t-tential g-going int-t-to off-f-fice w-w-work. M-m-my l-life is a clusterfuck. S-s-s-so f-f-**** th-h-hem, m-m-may-ybe l-liv-ving l-longer than them, j-j-j-jus-st t-t-to f-f-**** th-hem ov-v-ver"

Back