• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: not slep edition (aka thread 7)

Yumeko nods her head. "Very good, now re-stock the fans, the box is in the back and the fans go on row three." Yumeko says calmly. She follows Aranil when he goes to the back.

Destiny nodded and suddenly disappeared.

Bjorn hears a high pitched pop off in the distance as the hole was still moving around.

((It most definitely is.))

He'd end up in a room of a nearby, abandoned building. Destiny, of course, was there, but she stabbed herself with a fingernail and she disappeared. Suddenly, there were four high pitched pops coming from all around the room and there were two sudden blasts of high pressurized water hitting him and the other two were attempting to restrain him with telekinesis.

As soon as I arrived, teleport all the boxes in front of me while the fans appear above them.

With a mechanical movement I fill them and pack them with my telekinesis.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"I mean, I can just sense for any magic presences in the area if that's the case."

I sense for anything that stands out in New York.
You also sense magic in a random beach.

Jackythejack said:
((It most definitely is.))
He'd end up in a room of a nearby, abandoned building. Destiny, of course, was there, but she stabbed herself with a fingernail and she disappeared. Suddenly, there were four high pitched pops coming from all around the room and there were two sudden blasts of high pressurized water hitting him and the other two were attempting to restrain him with telekinesis.
Bjorn blocks the water with his two swords but they begin to crack so he quickly warps forward in front of Jacky, resisting the telekinesis, spawning two new swords and attempting to stab her in the head.

Yumeko nods her head once more, she disapears for a second and then reappears. "Very good, you have completed your punishment." She hands you a new phone.

Destiny, already knowing what he was intending, popped out of the way and was in a completely different area. Meanwhile, the four duplicates he so foolishly ignored stores all of their power into a water boost and slammed him with four jets of highly pressurized water. Enough to kill a normal man hundreds of times over.

Both his arms are broken before he warps out of the way back to the original area "Tsk, how annoying" he says before he summons half his army back to him.

He is then surronded by over 500 skeletons covered with green flames and 10 undead war elephants.

Christian Higdon said:
"Yes. And depression, and my temper, and my thirst for destruction."
"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ok. Would you like to see a magic trick Boris that might help you?"

I look at Yumeko and then on the phone.

"How do you know I destroyed my phone? It doesn't convince me," I think.

"No thanks, I already have one" I say, only to approach Michael and open the portal.

"Let's go," I say, and then push him into the portal.

"I have to talk to you about something," I tell him telepathically, entering the portal.

PsychoWarper said:
Both his arms are broken before he warps out of the way back to the original area "Tsk, how annoying" he says before he summons half his army back to him.
He is then surronded by over 500 skeletons covered with green flames and 10 undead war elephants.
"That's a lot of fuss for a couple little girls, wouldn't you say?" The girl said, though it seemed to be coming from inside Bjorn's head. "What's the deal with the skeletons anyways? They sure look cool."

Christian Higdon said:
"Got it." He then just stood there, not moving a muscle.
"Alright, this'll just take a second." Koth waves his hand over Boris, mind controlling him. "You don't want to kill people any more. You don't want to cause mayhem and chaos. You will not do anything to hurt people."

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He screamed out, before then standing still. "Anything else...m-m-m-m-ma-m-m..." He couldn't utter the word out.

Jackythejack said:
PsychoWarper said:
"That's a lot of fuss for a couple little girls, wouldn't you say?" The girl said, though it seemed to be coming from inside Bjorn's head. "What's the deal with the skeletons anyways? They sure look cool."
"I said I wouldnt underestimate you didnt I? As for their "deal" they seem to manifesation of a past armies destructive might" Bjorn answers back.

"Man, I'm not your master. I'm just giving you advanced therapy. If anyone asks say that. Now go do non murder things."

@Yobo

Arriving at the monastery I walk back and forth nervously.

"How did they know that I had destroyed my phone? The only ones you had seen me do it were you, Eden and Eva! This thing ... this thing is very suspect" I say.

"That's not what I meant. What are they supposed to be? Unkillable? Immortal? I know that someone as big and strong as you doesn't have simple armies." She spoke sarcastically and in a taunting tone. "Or can I clear them out as easily as I can you?"

"Yeah, but we need to find better ways to deal with that than just talk about it."

"By the way, I think maybe if this group is going to work, we need everyone to know each others abilities. Do you agree with that statement?"

Akuma stretches. "Alriiiiight! This may be kinda hard..." Akuma starts work on her spaceship, the Probability Space Hypervessel.

Jackythejack said:
"That's not what I meant. What are they supposed to be? Unkillable? Immortal? I know that someone as big and strong as you doesn't have simple armies." She spoke sarcastically and in a taunting tone. "Or can I clear them out as easily as I can you?"
"Well they seem to be Immortal and Impervious to harm" Bjorn replies.

Christian Higdon said:
"Heh. neat. Gonna go catch myself a beer." He said, before then warping over there.
Gilbert manifests in Nebraska, in an utterly eviscerated pharmacy, like jeebus crepes, the floors are utterly burnt, stenched with the smell of molten carbon... a smell of which Gilbert would have never normally encountered in the entirety of his life, buuuuuuut, when your city becomes a hotbed for all sorts of supernatural combat of death tolls HIGH, the expected becomes well... the literal opposite of expected.

Oh crepe, smells like Nagasaki in here, just like Grandpa used to say... Gilbert rummages through the pharmacy, looking for a stray package of Aspirin, one of which that hasn't been smeared into the floor by a blast of presumably atomic preportions.

There it is! Headache relief here I come! Oh... wait!

Gilbert drops by the cashier, and drops 6.99, USD on the counter... not like anyone will actually y'know, pick it up, but it's ethical and whatnot!

In the horizon, Gilbert spots a lone bar

Nope nope, ABSOLUTELY NOT, I have a headache as is, no need for another! And besides, I need to keep control of my cholestorol.

As Gilbert prepares to teleport back home, a lone box drops upon his feet. Picking it up, he finds it to be a pacifier... Baby... Blue..

Tears begin to form in his eyes

Frick it, Beer city here I come!

And so, he walks into the bar.

Back