• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: not slep edition (aka thread 7)

"And that is why your punishment will be lessened if you are confirmed guilty, but laws are laws, no matter what." Akuma says sternly.

I utter an irritated sigh at that sentence.

"And I wanted to spend a few days in my cell meditating without some idiot coming to kill me," I murmur.

"*Uggggggh*" Moans a particularly average man on a particular unaverage morning, to say the least.

The hair upon his head is uncombed, strands crossed in upon one another, overlayed, layered in their crossing overlappment. So too do these hairs cross over the hairline etched upon his forehead by the genetic processes that gave rise to him, yet another atypical engagement within the OOC that this morning seems to be littered with.

Rather than lying upon the hook, with it's middle having shoved into it a coat, draped like a downways "U", it lies directly upon the floor, un"U"'d and all.

Yet of course, for one last moment of OOC, he is sheathed in his working attire, and in the words of his coworker:

ABSOLUTELY HERETICAL

"I... Really n-need to cuuuuuuut b-back on the B-bouuurbon"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! FOOOOOOOOOLS!" He laughed as he destroyed more and more of Nebraska with his bare hands.

"Well the, since this trial is concluded..." Akuma snaps her fingers, a mop and a bucket appear in Aranil's hands. "Have fun~!"

[Does Aranil still have his hands tied?]

I look at the bucket and the mop then Akuma.

"What should I clean?" I ask, slightly annoyed.

Monarch Laciel said:
"I don't have enough information to narrow down a specific location in this city, only the city itself. After we investigate a bit I should have the necessary information to make the calculations."
I send out the birds I absorbed in the flight to fly over the city and see what they can find.
"I mean, I can just sense for any magic presences in the area if that's the case."

I sense for anything that stands out in New York.

[Your hands be free]

Akuma thinks a little. "Hmmm, clean up "Pandora's Box", the place where you got Marta from." She turns to Yumeko and nods her head, Yumeko walks over to Aranil. "Yumeko will guide you there, see you around~." Akuma exits the building. Yumeko looks at you.

Christian Higdon said:
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! FOOOOOOOOOLS!" He laughed as he destroyed more and more of Nebraska with his bare hands.
  • Things have been... Rather weird, as of late* says the subdued, more mature part of Gilbert, after all, a grown man doesn't gawk in awe of blatantly supernatural acts, squeeing like a giddily moronic child as he soon comes to learn that he too has supernatural abilities... Okay, He may have squeed like an eager child and jumped around, buzzing with "YAY"ergy, but I, the narrator, will neither confirm NOR deny such.
Rather, Gilbert has used his powers to optimize his life, arriving at work earlier (albeit not TOO early) than the expectation, volunteering at AND donating to the soup kitchen, and paying legally unsanctioned visits to his ex-partner.

"Deaaaaaaaar Creppe, I nnnnneeeeeeeed annnnnnn asspppirin" slurs the man, teleporting himself into an alternate universe in which the Earth had spun in a manner that resulted in Nebraska occupying the exact same spot as his current location... Only to shift back into his current universe, now occupying space in HIS nebraska.

Why would Gilbert go out of his way to purchase Aspirin in NEBRASKA of all places? Does it bear some significant meaning to him? Is Nebraska his long lost home? Perhaps he shared a fond memory with someone in Nebraska...

Turns out, nope, the man just really likes Nebraska, and figured that if he hasn't until now then he should do so.

[just a heads up Christian, I might need to tap out soon due to my internship, hopefully you don't respond to my post until I get back (around 7:10 7:15 Chicago time). I'm tryna kick off that "befriending" thing should you be up for it. Basically, please don't respond to that post until I get back.]

[Got it.]

"HAAAAHAA-...." Millions of thoughts ran through his mind. He then slowly put back a building in its spot.

"Do you care to explain yourself?" Destiny asked as she stomped towards him. "Because I am very, very busy right now and I don't plan on staying here long. Lest we're going to have big problems."

"You just thought that random destruction was a good thing? Let me guess, you killed some people while you were at it?"

Koth realizes again that he hasn't checked on Boris in awhile, teleporting to him.

"Boris did you kill people recently?"

[How was Yumeko's image?]

I look at Yumeko, staring at her with an impassive look.

"I can very well teleport them there ... no need to accompany me"

DragonEmperor23 said:
"I mean, I can just sense for any magic presences in the area if that's the case."

I sense for anything that stands out in New York.
You sense magic from the Hell's Kitchen area

In said desert, i look at Yamato, and then look at my hand. Darkness covers it.

"It will not be long before that part of me takes over again."

So there is only one thing to do.

Unsheathing Yamato in a dramatic way, i drive the beautiful sword towards my stomach, blood flying out. I feel my whole being conceptually split into two, as my dark side is forced out. Finally, it ends when i drive the blade deeper, as i fall to my knees and my dark influences, taking the form of a demonic dark being, falls to the ground. Before they can say anything, i have one of my energy hands karate chop the back of it's neck, knocking it out.

I open a hole 100 meters in diameter and deepness with my telekinesis. I kick my dark counter part's unconsious body to the hole, and not before long, i drop all the sand back.

I leave without a word, opening a portal to New York and take a break. My body transforms to adapt to the change, although i shapeshift back into my original appearance.

I roll my eyes and then teleport myself, Yumeko and Michael to the "Pandoras'box" store

"Well, where do I start from?"

I move my gaze from Yumeko to the bucket a couple of times and then throw the water from the bucket into the floor and move it with my telekinesis to completely cover it.

Immediately after I use Heat Weave to increase the heat of the water, to the point that it evaporates, leaving the floor clean and dry.

Faruel1998 said:
I move my gaze from Yumeko to the bucket a couple of times and then throw the water from the bucket into the floor and move it with my telekinesis to completely cover it.

Immediately after I use Heat Weave to increase the heat of the water, to the point that it evaporates, leaving the floor clean and dry.
[That would literally just get the floor wet then dry it, not clean anything like dirt or spots. Though it would mostly disinfect the area mostly.]

"Not like that makes it any better." Destiny glanced at Kota. "Could you take care of this...non lethally, of course? I really need to take care of something and I'd do appreciate it." She gave him a little girl smile and big puppy dog eyes. "Don't hurt him..."

I look at the window and then cast the Frost Bite spell against them, freezing them and using my telekinesis to move their molecules at such a speed as to evaporate, along with the dirt.

"No need to be cute about it, I'll do it." Koth says to Destiny.

Koth turns to Boris. "Do you want to go back to therapy?"

Back