• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: not slep edition (aka thread 7)

[Considering that bomb explosions have swept much of the northern European cities and India ... in the old continent there is not much to conquer ... without neglecting the enormous alarm that it would cause among the inhabitants ... really, this role play makes no sense]

Irre gives a small nod.

"Well I have some personal problems that I need to deal with, but I don't really know where I will go. This world is very alien to me even if I can easily gather information about it."

Faruel1998 said:
[Considering that bomb explosions have swept much of the northern European cities and India ... in the old continent there is not much to conquer ... without neglecting the enormous alarm that it would cause among the inhabitants ... really, this role play makes no sense]
[No Scandinavian country has nukes or holds Nukes so outside of Radiation they wouldnt have really been effected]

[I speak of the fact that hundreds of bombs have exploded, killing more or less one third of the world population and on the same day brought back to life, the governments would have gone mad after this fact, instead it seems that nothing has happened]

[I mentioned that a bit to Jacky and who's exactly going to say that that's happening? If you wanted that to happen you could say that that's happening]

"Well it's a good thing I'm coming with you then, isn't it? If there's anything you need to know, just leave it to me."

[i don't really know all of what's going on tbh

also yes but don't go crazy or use it to give yourself stuff]

Eden designates the monastery as his territory and then flies into the sky and wraps himself in a truth seeker orb bubble

PsychoWarper said:
Björn slashes at the hole from above to see what will happen should the hole be attacked.
The hole actually just...moved out of the way immediately, faster than one could really progress. It continued moving, scurrying around like a mouse, as if taunting Bjorn.

@Paul

[If you are looking for those who caused the nuclear explosions, keep in mind that Aranil literally shouted Donte's name and Eden must have heard him because he was there with him]

Irre turns to Will with a suprised look.

"Really? Are you sure?" She asks. there's relief and a little bit of doubt in voice.

Hl3 or bust said:
[i don't really know all of what's going on tbh
also yes but don't go crazy or use it to give yourself stuff]
[ something something Cook something something "I roll a die to decide which power I get so it's fair" ]

@faurel

[Sitting in the monastery and making it a safe place.

Now that I think about it I could probably find Donte using the Juubi unless he has some sort of anti detection stuff]

I continue playing with the clay.

I then realize that i a made of clay.

So i am playing with myself,

"Uhm ..."

I de-contruct the objects i made and go see what the others are doing.

Overlord775 said:
I continue playing with the clay.

I then realize that i a made of clay.

So i am playing with myself,

I de-contruct the objects i made and go see what the others are doing.
[thats lewd]

[I've got to ask before I continue but how badly was everywhere been effected by the nukes, and how is the living situation their now that everyone has been revived? Becuase I'm not quite sure I understand the range of where has been hit and how much has been destroyed.]

@overlord

[Floating above the ground in the monastery inside a truth seeking orb bubble]

[@Everyone in Makai

Speaking of the law, I'm back!]

As you head towards the court, you start smelling the toxic miasma the is naturally all over Makai.

[I've decided that my whole take over America plan was stupid and the whole ideological better world thing my character was going to spout was not me nor the direction I want to take my character. Also waiting around to get my face inevitable punching in is boring.]

Alexander assured that his plans for the White House are complete activates Presence Concealment and teleports off to Germany to continue his plans.

Thanks to my magic senses, i notice that Eden is currently flying above the monastery.

"I wonder what's he doing up there."

I then teleport to the top of the building ... and notice he's encapsuled in a weird orb.

"Hello there ?"

I say, with a slightly worried tone.

@Junko

I feel the toxic smell of miasma, but fortunately I have an immunity to poisons, making this air harmless to me.

WHYNAUT said:
Irre turns to Will with a suprised look.

"Really? Are you sure?" She asks. there's relief and a little bit of doubt in voice.
"Well yeah. I'm not gonna leave you to fend for yourself out there after all the help you gave me. We're a team now. We have to stick together."

"Hello." He says while exiting the orb and placing it into the ring of orbs behind his back

Irre smiles and gives Will a hug.

"Thank you. So where should we go?"

Kardas has landed next to Irre.

Back