• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: actually on time this time edition (aka thread 9)

@Yobo and @Christian

"A superpowered purple haired woman is currenly attacking Pakistan. I've sent minions to try stop her, but she's quite the slippery individual and keeps teleporting away."

I explain, while the shielder duplicates continue to protec.

"..." Boris then got in a fetal position, before screaming. It was out of fear, yes, but it was moreso anger.

Junkoposter said:
Akuma nods her head. "Yes..." She walks over. "What work are you trying to complete?"
"I'm glad you ask, My Great Lady."

I then, from the depth of my mind, create out of thin air the based form of a certain sword: A simple single-edge sword, with no wave line on the side of the blade. no guard, and no additional accessory on the handle of the sword, leaving it only a pure white color, on a pure colored blade, with no imperfection. A simple, sharp, modern katana, yet beautiful in it simplicity and purity.

"This, will someday become the sword that will represent your nation, My Great Lady."

@Faruel

[Marta is surrounded by plants, not made of plants.]

"I've become the protector of this continent, which is currenly under attack if you haven't realized."

Jeez this guy can sense things across the planet, yet he didn't react to the attacks.

@Yobo

"Your help would be greatly appriciated."

I respond while the distress on my face lightens.

@Christian

The shielder clone, which i had previusly spawned near me, goes comforting you

She pats you on the back.

[@Ed]

Irre teleports the group of four to Africa.

"Where to?" Irre asks Will.

"Maybe that place where I found you?" Hiro says to Will.

Junkoposter said:
Akuma does a warm and knowing smile. "That it will, that it will."
"I am honored that you put this much expectation on me, My Great Lady...Still, you don't want this cheap model as the true sword of your nation, it's just a "blueprint", of sort."

I then quietly disperse it, making it disappear and scatter into light.

"Well then, if you're excuse me, I need to visit the rest of Makai for more "Inspiration". Hope we could meet again and discuss more about this, My Great Lady."

I then begin to head for the exit.

Akuma continues to smile. "I hope to see you again soon as well.: She says before disapearing. As you walk out of the court, you see the citizens of Makai moving about with their daily lives, with the huge technoloigically advanced skyscrapers and buildings all around.

@Overlord775

["Jeez this guy can sense things across the planet" what do you mean? My extrasensory perception has at most a range of a few hundred kilometers, not planetary]

Alexander having finally finished his Hawaiian vacation after failing to get a tan, teleports to Asia to find out what the news is going on about, before quickly teleporting again to the big lady after noticing her.

@Overlord775

"HEY YOU, BIG LADY, WHATS YOUR DEAL? DID THE RADIATION MAKE YOU THIS BIG I THOUGHT THEY FIXED THE FALLOUT."

He shouted to the big lady, seemingly unsurprised by this unusual sight.

The foundation and base of the kingdom was completed, Bjorn then spead them out to work on the: Commertial area, Industerial area, Residential area, Roads and Transport areas, Docks and Defenses.

(So each got an equal amount of skeletons/workers so each got about 2000+)

@Yobo

"Yes, i do. Also ... the infomation i got from scanning her revealed to me that she has paper-ralated powers ... she is Destiny."

I tell you with a serius tone of voice.

@Faruel

[She ment your clayoviance, also you have been using you magic detection to learn about magic that is continents away from you]

@Christian

The shielder clone sees the situation is worsening, so she acts.

"Persona !"

She says as she summon the ultimate persona of the Judgement Arcana and uses Salvation to dispell the Rage and Distress of Boris.

@Everything

"No, i'm not some kind of mutant, also could you please tone down your voice a bit ?"

I would tipically say 'hello there little one', but both the current situation and the fact he's kinda rude make me skip that part.

Boris was calmed down by this. He slowly breathed in and out. "Oh, come on." He then grabs another beer. "This'll do."

"Sorry its just your head was so far up their I didn't know if you would hear my comparatively small voice. Nice to meet you, I guess it would be polite to introduce myself first, I'm Alexander Samuel Stratos, a superpowered individual like I presume you are, might I ask your own name if you don't mind. "

@Everything

oh, he didn't mean to be rude, shame on me i guess

"Nice to meet you too Alexander, my name's Gaea."

I say with a deep, yet kind tone, but with that has signs of distress in it.

@Overlord775

"The pleasure is all mine. Now if I may be bold enough to ask, what exactly are you doing here?"

@Everything

"I am protecting this continent from those that may want to harm it's inhabitants."

I explain.

@Ed

[Nope, he said i have the second key.]

"Ooooyyyy, my head." He then looks at Shielder with crossed eyes and a drunken expression. "OHHH, HELLO THERE!"

@Everything

"I am protecting this continent from those that may want to harm it's inhabitants."

I explain.

@Ed

[Nope, Hl3 said i have the second key.]

@Overlord775

"A noble goal indeed, and if their is any way I can assist you please do tell me and I would be happy to help."

Then the woman just disappeared in her entirety, no trace of her being left behind. She wasn't in Asia anymore. She was in somewhere else. That's fun...

Meanwhile Destiny took mental note of where the stupid monastery was and attempted to teleport away, with a high pitched pop. If no one stopped her, at least.

... she left.

@Yobo

"I see."

@Everything

"For now, not much, you could try re-locating that purple haired woman tho."

I respond.to you

@Christian

You remember you are not in a city, also the shielder clone tries to use Sleep Powder to make you fall asleep before you cause damage.

Oh Silas left...

I decide to stay a little longer. I don't really like the sound of people attacking the continent though.

@Everything

I look at the newly arrived man, my hands tremble.

He is the man of my vision, the one who destroyed buildings in America.

"Thorn, invisible mode activated" I think, using Thorn and occluding it.

"Negate resistance to time and magic,immortality and spells of that man" i think, then approach him and use the spell Time Freeze.

I create a bubble that freezes the man over time and then I use the sparkport to teleport me with him to the monastery.

"You and I have to talk," I say, very angry.

[Apparently Thorn has an invisible mode, very useful considering that it is a 10-meter plug approximately]

Back