• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: actually on time this time edition (aka thread 9)

@faurel

[Its fine it doesn't really do anything unless I go to the moon and the crimson ray stops it from doing anything anyway]

@ HI3

[You have to stop Paul immediately, I endured the nuclear Holocaust because of Anonymous but I certainly don't intend to continue a role play in which my pc is trapped in a squalid global illusion]

"And if they see through your attempts at compromise? Compromise is nothing but weakness. If Björn wanted to he could destroy you in an instant. I would, if my opponent thought that compromise was the only solution! There are some things you can't talk through! Actions are always better than words, Aranil! You can't go through this without hardship, without combat! There are people out there who don't give a care about your attempt to make everyone happy!"

Meanwhile, off in the far off regions of India, the same purple haired woman who was attacking the oil rigs near Florida was beginning to go on a rampage. Farmers, hunters, loggers, everyone was falling victim to her. News of the situation would slowly come out...but slowly all the same...people were starting to die.

[Funny story. All you need to awaken the Rinne-sharingan is to be the juubi jinchuriki, have two Rinnegan and fly to the moon also all I did was plant a tree the monastery should be fine. Mostly]

@Christian

"Eheheh~."

@Dragon

• Shrugs
@Jacky

That is what would have happened if the Magic Net wasn't in to place, which allows me to have perfect detection across the continenet, as 4 Shielder clones show up to stop the purple haired woman as soon as she begins her attack.

Two of the clones use Psychic to try hold the woman in to place, while the other two throw Energy Ball at her.

[Look at you people worrying about mind control, while me and my mind manipulation Immunity is relaxing away on a beach in Hawaii.]

Akuma nods her head. "Very well." She uses her distance manip. to make herself, Rai, Blade, and the Deci-Bot appear in front of the court building. The door opens. "Let us begin."

Eden summons the man he previously gave a rinnegan to. He then reclaims his eye and sends the man on his way before returning back to the monastery.

I ignore the blathering of Destiny while staring at the crimson columns, I recognize the point where started the monastery .

I immediately use sparkport to return to my island, involuntarily transporting Destiny with me.

Arrived I look at the person responsible for this.

"Eden ... I hope you have a good explanation for all this"

@HI3

[The monastery is no longer on the Himalayas, I teleported it to an island created by Aranil and Michael in the Pacific Ocean]

That would have been a problem had there not been the ability to teleport. The woman teleported out of the telekinesis and off to the middle of who the hell knows. She was already up to a different event now, and she was moving to the west, making a trail of destruction wherever she went, leveling small cities and even taking big chunks out of the more major cities such as Islamabad in Pakistan. Seemed she was on a mission of chaos.

"Oh hi Aranil. I planted a tree and used the crimson rays to make sure the monastery wasn't destroyed when I did so"

Hmph. I don't like that. She's hiding something. I don't like how there's a bunch of people here either.

I leave the net and get far away from Asia. Then I activate my technique.

Shavalyoth.

I re-enter the net, safe from detection with my skill and get back to the epicenter.

Suddenly, Destiny was in a completely new location. Her eyes widened and she looked around. She crossed her arms. "And why did you bring me with you, Aranil? Last thing I want is to be a part of the good guy's club."

WHYNAUT said:
"I see. Then let's go there. What do you think? Uh where are Reus and Noxa?"

Reus and Noxa had both disappeared.

"They'll turn up eventually. Us four will go then." Irre says.

"I'll go wherever Will goes." Hiro answers.

"Feel free to do so, but remember that the time you can spend inside the body of a clone is only limited." Irre responds.
Will almost literally melts upon hearing Hiro's words.

I'll take you wherever you want to go! he thinks to himself.

"Alright. Let's make our base in Africa, then decide what to do next."

Akuma appears on the podium. "Blade is being trialed for illegally entering Makai and breaking through its borders! How do you plead?" She says sternly while looking at Blade.

"I was bored. It's not like anything bad can happen just because the tree is here. Do you not like trees or something? Or is it the red? I can get rid of the red if you wanted me to."

Junkoposter said:
Akuma appears on the podium. "Blade is being trialed for illegally entering Makai and breaking through its borders! How do you plead?" She says sternly while looking at Blade.
" I have nothing, My Great Lady. Though I don't know the law, it's fact that I broke it."

"Something tells me that what you are planting is not a normal tree and I do not say it only because of the crimson rays or because the power it gives off is so strong that it punches me in the face"

"What does this tree do?"

@Yobo

"My name's Gaea."

Then suddenly, distress appears on my face

"Someone is attacking the continent."

@Jacky

That is what she had planned, but unfortunatelly she was constantly tailed after by the Shielder Clones, which thanks to theor numbers, persistency and speed didn't allow her to cause the chaos she wanted to create.

Also thanks to the All-Detection system part of the Magic Net, which info scans everything withing range, they know how to best react to her moves

"Well this tree here is the evolved form of the juubi I absorbed. It can collect energy so I can absorb it and gain more power at a later point. For now though I'm just setting it up for aesthetics." Eden says smiling gently.

Akuma has a warm smile. "Since you didn't know and came peacefully you are declared..." She stands up. "...not guilty!"

I take deep breaths several times and then look at Eden with tiredness.

"You know I tell you, I don't care how you decorate the place ... anyway did you bring the dead in America back to life from the exploded buildings?"

"Oh right. I got sidetracked by what was going on in Asia, one moment." Eden Rinne Tensei's those who died in the explosions.

"They should be back now."

Junkoposter said:
Akuma has a warm smile. "Since you didn't know and came peacefully you are declared..." She stands up. "...not guilty!"
Hearing such, I was abit surprised. I would expect some kind of punishment, but...

I then stand up, and bowed before her, wishing to express my gratitude

"Thank you for your generousity, My Great Lady. Your great heart have touched me, and once again fuel my enthusiasm, and spark "Inspiration" to complete my work."

"Oh ... lately everyone goes to Asia ... I wonder what's so interesting about it," I murmur.

"Well ... I might as well go and see" I say, to then teleport myself to Asia, where the magic energy is concentrated.

"Okay Michael, what's happening - oh holy Chi" I exclaimed, looking at the big woman made of plants in front of me.

True Views allow me to see the souls and the true appearance of people and that in front of me is damn familiar even under all that vegetation.

"Marta ... what have you become?"

Back