• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: actually on time this time edition (aka thread 9)

"Then you know what I could do? Go to the last places you have been and make sure everything is normal, if I find nothing then my accusations will fall and I will apologize," I say, crossing my arms.

"Well that last place i been, besides the minute I spent talking to Gaia in Asia, was Hawaii. Ever been to Hawaii, I really recommend going its as wonderful a vacation spot as they shown, too bad my powers prevent me from getting a tan."

"You also forgot the piece of Antarctica and Australia"

"We'll go there first ... I really want to hear how you'll justify yourself"

"Can I bring a snow coat first, it was really cold their, also very boring. I also remembered I forgot my deck cahir their. Also I did literally nothing in the Antarctic of Australia, no one showed up, probably busy or they didn't notice me, so I left to entertain myself, which led a Hawaiian vactian. Though I heard their was some sort of madness related disease that struck Australia led to the Army sent to deal with the chaos revolting, no idea if it has been cured yet, but I asure you I was not invovled in any disease that affected Australia."

"Oh ... what a delightful coincidence ... my Chi allows me to heal people from mental manipulations, brainwashing and seeing in their minds ... it won't take me long to discover the culprit" I say, grinning.

[Eden summoned Shinju, don't worry about it at the moment it's just a big tree and Aranil brought Alexander there ... and is about to find out what he did]

"Yes, I guess it could have been soemthing other than an illness, who knows what a superpowered indivuals limits are, though I'm afraid the army is all dead, gunned down during the revolt, so unfortunately even if you could save them from whatever madness they were trapped with you can't."

Now there was more chaos starting in some place down in South America. Close to Rio de Jeneiro, and there was destruction and chaos happening all around the city. That purple haired woman was currently wreaking havoc all around the place. Seemed like she was set on destroying the city...

That is, of course, until a little girl had come to stop her. The savior of NYC intercepted just as she was about to cause destruction to some of the bigger buildings in the city. The girl grinned at her, but there was no heroic back and forth dialogue between hero and villain. There was only a look exchanged at each other, and then they fought.

The fight was difficult for both of them, that much was clear. Many buildings were destroyed just as collateral damage alone. Many of them collapse and several dozen people died in the crossfire, but in the end, the little girl was left standing, and just as she was about to deliver a finishing blow of sorts to this woman, she teleported away...

Though Destiny didn't catch the villain, she was praised as a hero that day, and a brave newscaster recorded as much of the fight as she could. Destiny was getting all the more famous once again.

Bjorn continues building his city, with its construction coming out nicely with the docks being almost finished, he splits off some of the dock builders to start building boats.

@Paul and Everything12

I give an irritated sigh, passing a hand over my face.

"Listen, as far as I'm concerned you represent the bottom of my barrel of worries, I don't care how many people you kill, we'll bring anyone back to life," I say, then turn to look at Eden.

"Hey Eden! Now you have a role in this team, to prevent all of us from having an impact on the people of this world ... so after the end of each day, before you go to sleep instead of reciting a prayer for the dead I want that you bring them back to life ... at least until all of us super humans have left this world "I say.

"Are you really sure that's for the best? Bringing back all those who died within a day every day seems like it could have some negative impact later down the line."

"Even I have to say that I don't like how arrogantly your messing with such a fundamental force of reality, I'm pretty sure doing that would anger some god or whatever sent us here with our powers, and I definitely don't want to get on the bad side of something like tha."

[The ressurrection isn't that precise. Eden has no way to know which people died because of superhumans.]

[Oh don't worry ... Eden will soon be able to do it ... because Aranil can give a very useful ability ... he can give others the ability to see into the future]

[Seeing into the future =/= knowing about all the deaths around the planet. Also some people resist precognition and would thus be able to kill people without Eden or Aranil knowing about it.]

[I hypothetically could I would have to watch the news alot though. Nagato was able to revive everyone he killed when he assaulted the leaf ]

Since i don't have anything else to do, i decide to do some modifications to Lord Camelot, so to make it fit more my current theme.

So, i summon back the shield and start modifing it, making the castle look more rustic and nature themed.

Also, from the news of my existance make more than a few curious, so a quite large amount of people are begginning to head towards my location, but it will take some time before they arrive.

Also the shielder clones helping the populated centers notice about the events of Rio de Janairo and the rumor that it's all a farce made up by Destiny starts slowly spreading.

@Christian

The shielder clone lifts you up, then uses her plant manipulation to make a "bed" out of large leaves and then places you on it.

[Yes, but it's not always clear from the news if it's the work of a superhuman or not. And reviving a village does not even come close to specifically reviving those who were killed by superhumans around the globe.]

"Oh, god, I get it. You'd rather kill me while I'm asleep..." He was a bit drowsy, but also had a hint of drunken in his voice.

WHYNAUT said:
[@Ed]

Irre teleports the group of four to Africa.

"Where to?" Irre asks Will.

"Maybe that place where I found you?" Hiro says to Will.
"You mean that place the middle of the Savanna? Heh. Sure let's try that."

[And anyway I have already found a way to procure new phones for the team ... without having the plank bomb application installed]

"That's fine by me." Irre says.

"Okay let's go there then." Hiro declares before teleporting the group to the place where she first met Will.

Irre begins creating a mansion.

Meanwhile Noxa is sneaking over to its next target while using Callidus.

He appears from out of the walls, noticing all the dead bodies. This was a strange way to enter this Earth dimension. "Wow, there sure are a lot of dead bodies just laying around in this place."

Everything12 said:
"Even I have to say that I don't like how arrogantly your messing with such a fundamental force of reality, I'm pretty sure doing that would anger some god or whatever sent us here with our powers, and I definitely don't want to get on the bad side of something like tha."
I look slowly at Alexander, my expression is not at all happy.

"To attract the anger of a god? Do you really think that after a third of the Antarctic was hurled at Australia, after a madman who believed himself a god appeared on a flying temple or even after an entire continent was bombarded with atomic bombs did not attract the anger of a god ... do you really think that bringing people back to life can attract the anger of a god ... then I have news to give you ... in this new era there is no gods or kings ... only men "

[Guess my reference and where it comes from]

[Bioshock]

"Well I'll do my best to revive those who die from supers. Although it might be difficult to tell who dies to suoers as opposed to those who die by other causes."

@Paul

"Wait ... maybe I have something that can help you," I say, approaching him and placing a hand on his forehead.

"I ... I give you my ability to see into the future ... make good use of it" I exclaimed, sliding my Shinsoo into Eden and granting him precognition.

"Nice speech but where do you think we get our powers from and who sent us to this world? I don't know about you, but Idon't want to anger a being that could do that."

Overlord775 said:
@Dragon

"Welcome back, Silas."

I greet you.
[In case you missed this]

@Christian

The shielder clone gently pats you on the head.

"You don't need to worry, I promise nothing will harm you while you are asleep."

She tells you.

Meanwhile, I continue to modify Lord Camelot, while generating a small house made of out stone and plants around the location of Boris, his bed and the clone.

@Spider

You feel magic energy coming from beneath the entirity of Asia, like if there was a giant web of magic beaneat it.

Back