• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: actually on time this time edition (aka thread 9)

"Probably because you keep calling me little one. I have a name you know, and if you don't know, then you could have just asked."

I turn to Nach.

"I don't know, it looks like she's doing good, but there's no gurantee she won't just turn back on her word."

As expected of the place she created. It's truly beautiful. I say as I look around, with excitement.

"An intruder? I'd be happy to help."

Overlord775 said:
@Christian

"My name's Gaia, may you tell me yours ?"

I ask the toon to try lessen his tension.

@Yobo

Adding another one to the list of visitors.

"Hello there little one."

I tell you with deep, yet kind, voice.
"Hello to you to. Now, can you explain to me what exactly is happening here?"

Faruel1998 said:
"Mh ... well ... anyway, you are no longer a threat to me ... and then for how many people you can ... probably kill, Eden will bring it back to life more than you can count. .. so if you ever want to return to your plan ... know that you won't succeed "

"And besides ... I faced Bjorn"
@Jacky

Akuma smiles. "Alright, lets-a go~!" She uses her distance manip. to make herself, Rai, and the Deci-Bot appear right in front of @Andykhang. "Now what are you doing here?" She says calmly.

((You don't gotta do that all the time Faruel. I only don't respond because I'm busy. I can find your posts just fine))

"Mmm, I have new plans, either way." She responded with a trickster's grin before it suddenly fell at the mention of Bjorn. Her muscles tensed up and her gaze narrowed. "Right. That idiotic man who...vested me..."

A sword appeared behind her and slashed her back. She tensed up, let out a small yelp, and shook her head. "I don't care to speak about him."

@Christian

"Nice to meet you, Boris."

@Dragon

"Well, then may you please tell me your name ?"

@Yobo

"I am helping the people of these lands and aswering the questions of those that come to my location."

Aranil gave her a strange look, his sharp senses perceived the yelp.

"You're still doing it ... it's not healthy, both physically and emotionally" I say, infusing some of my Chi into her, healing her.

"Why do you do it? Is it a kind of ... self-inflicted punishment?"

"Nice t' meet you too...you, ummm....very nice lookin' person." He tried to compliment, but that just made it sound weird.

The wound had already healed before Aranil could think about pumping chi into it. She shook her head.

"As long as I'm inferior to that man, I deserve the pain," she muttered, the sword dispelling into small bits of paper and incorporating itself into her. "I can't change a world if I can't fight a man such as him. The fact I lost to someone like him is a sign I deserve the pain."

"...And that should be the based of the sword-Hm? Who are you?"

After finished with the basic, I get my eyes of the sword and turn up, only to find myself being surrounded by robot and pretty majestic lady, and some guy.

@WHY

Hmmm.

"Well there's always Africa. No super bezides us has any influence there as far as I can tell."

@Jacky

Aranil let out a tired sigh.

"Two things, first ... we are all inferior to him ... in terms of power ... and nothing else"

"And two, Bjorn will no longer conquer any country at the moment"

"Because I stopped him"

Faruel1998 said:
"Everyone being inferior to him certainly doesn't help. As long as he's existing, and as long as I'm weaker, this pain is going to continue," she stated in a defiant tone. She seemed determined about this...oddly enough... "I don't care if he's stopped conquering. Who's the say he won't start up again? If he's stronger than all of us, Björn is always going to be a threat. If we can't overcome him, we can't be confident that this world is safe..."

"I see. Then let's go there. What do you think? Uh where are Reus and Noxa?"

Reus and Noxa had both disappeared.

"They'll turn up eventually. Us four will go then." Irre says.

"I'll go wherever Will goes." Hiro answers.

"Feel free to do so, but remember that the time you can spend inside the body of a clone is only limited." Irre responds.

"Oh ... actually I have something that will keep him in terms ... of our pact"

"I created for him a kingdom from nothing in less than an hour," I say, arching an eyebrow.

Junkoposter said:
"The ruler of this land." She says calmly. "What do you want, and why are you here?"
"...The ruler of this land?"

Hearing such, I then do a double take on the brochue, and compare the image of the rulers with the beautiful lady in front of me here. After finished with the double take...

...It's perfect, a perfect oppoturnity. If I want my sword to be truly completed...

"...Then "Salutation", My Great Lady, and let me properly introduce myself. My moniker is Blade, the humble Sword Artist."

I then stand up, and do a proper greeting to the ruler. At the same times, I give out my card, with my name and profession at the front, and a simple elegant sword art at the back.

Faruel1998 said:
"Oh ... actually I have something that will keep him in terms ... of our pact"
"I created for him a kingdom from nothing in less than an hour," I say, arching an eyebrow.
"And you believe that he'll keep his word? Something tells me you're a little too trusting." She shook her head and stared out into the water. "I doubt that man will keep his word forever..."

"Well, it depends ... words can lie ... but not souls ... and under all that insane madness Bjorn has ... I saw a spark of honor"

"And then he was the first to say that if I betrayed him he would send me to the center of the sun"

Akuma accepts the buisness card. "Nice to meet you as well, but..." She looks at you calmly. "Unfourtanetly, you'll have to come with us for a bit due to you illegally entering Makai."

"Oh? Have I intrude upon your land illegally? If so, I must apologize. I was simply looking for "Inspiration", and just happen to pick your realm, as the basic of my next greatest work."

I said, honestly admitting my fault, while also stake out my true reasoning for coming here.

@Christian

I smile

@Yobo

"By creating minions."

I then make one pop in to existance in front of me [It looks like Shielder, but with green hairs and armor and no shield.]

"and sending them to populated centers to help by doing things like healing people or fastening the grow of crops."

@Dragon

"Becase you asked from where i come from."

Akuma does a small but warming smile. "Ah, it's fine, you just have to go to trial for a little bit and then you can freely explore Makai as you wish."

"That's interesting."

I telepathically contact Aranil

I found a interesting individual yu may want to speak to

"Sounds exactly like something that brute would do." The girl spoke, already seeming like she was getting angry. She stood up. "How can you call yourself a hero if you don't stop these people? You only make compromises. Compromises don't stop villains. Being passive doesn't stop those who need to be stopped! If you only compromise, it shows how weak you are. How unable you are to actually back up your words with force!"

Eden gets bored of just sitting around in the monastery.

I guess I could do this

He then produces the Shinju from his body and puts it inside of the six crimson ray formation to protect it.

@Jacky

I raise an eyebrow.

"Destiny ... the world does not go this way, creating an island for him was the best compromise I could find ... to solve a situation you should not always use force, so far what have you gained by fighting him? Physical and psychological injuries , I, on the other hand, have saved the whole of Scandinavia and at the moment there is a completely empty island that waits for nothing but being hosted by those who no longer have a home "

"The results count in the end and I won ... without even completing my fight with Bjorn"

Junkoposter said:
Akuma does a small but warming smile. "Ah, it's fine, you just have to go to trial for a little bit and then you can freely explore Makai as you wish."
"Oh, if that the case then I shall comply. Can I also have an audience with you, after I finished my survey though. Pardon me for taking your valuable time, but this must be done for the completion of my work...and perhap, to your benefit too."

I asked, politely.

Back