• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: actually on time this time edition (aka thread 9)

"If you hope to kill me with a bullet I suggest you look up," I exclaim, in a calm tone.

Above them, over 9,000 scarlet Shinsoo spears were suspended in the air, aiming at the entire island, each spear as big as five men.

@Christian You find a giant (around 9m tall) woman, sourrounded by plants and trees.

The giantess has long, light green hair, that reach up to her knees ... if she has them, as instead of legs she has a large amount of intertwined chains, which borrow deep undeground.

Also the voluminousness of her body, alonside her almost pale white skin ... and sheer nakedeness (with only her hairs covering the pegi 18 parts), may remind someone looking at her of a fertility/mother earth goddess.

Also multiple there's also multiple other peole in the area.

@Paul

"I will, and goodbye to you too."

I repond

@WHYNAUT

I turn towards you.

"If you want, you could make your base here."

Destiny glanced up for a moment and rolled her eyes. "I can stop you from using those in an instant, actually, but it doesn't matter. Trying to kill you now wouldn't be worth it. Now, do you want to know about me or not?"

Irre thinks about it for a moment.

"That's nice of you, but I'd prefer to have a home that is not literally part of another person." Irre responds.

"Did you think it was me for a moment?" Destiny asked with a chuckle before shaking her head. "Trust me, I'm going to find him, and he's going to pay for what he's done...no one can do that unpunished..."

[Should probably mention, Alexander has left Australia and is now on a beach in Hawaii.]

Faruel1998 said:
"No ... I didn't think it was you even for a moment ... it was Donte who did all this"
Destiny nods slowly. "Now...about who I am, if you let me start. Well, believe it or not, I used to be a bit of a bully...I wouldn't really hurt people but...I'd hurt them with words. Insult them...make them feel awful. I'd manipulate people into doing what I want. I was good at it, too. really good. I was able to get one of the older kids to break someone's arm. Though...after that, they figured out what happened. I was kicked out of the school, and I was stuck at home for the rest of the year. It...doesn't get any better from there..."

Aranil looked at the girl for a moment and then returned to look at the sea.

"Words have power, child ... you must always be careful how to use them"

"That's...yeah, that's what I learned. That's a lesson I'd learn how to use for a while afterwards. But...while I was at home, I was angry. I don't know what it was, but...it's like I was filled with some fury. Some rage from God himself..." she slowly shook her head. "I heard my sister in her room once...she was talking to one of her friends and...insulting someone that she called a friend. She was spreading gossip, betraying her friends. I was so angry. I took a knife from the kitchen and..."

Her breath caught in her throat as she thought about it and she stared at her hands. She chuckled dryly. "It didn't work. She was a grown up, I was ten. Obviously after I did that, they put me in a...correctional facility, I guess. A place where troubled kids go..."

@WHYNAUT

"I undestand."

I would like if people stayed, but i won't try force them if they don't want to.

@Christian

People just keep coming, this is wonderful, also this one is a too

I quickly scan the new arrival, then greet him.

"Oh, hello there little one."

I tell you my a deep yet kind voice.

Faruel1998 said:
The Warrior Mage looked at her out of the corner of his eye.
"And then? What happened?"
"I...sort of had a...realization, I suppose? I realize that just bullying people was wrong...it made me an awful person. Hurting people for no reason...it's not something a good person was supposed to do...I also realized I hated it in there. Everyone in there was awful...garbage human beings who didn't contribute to anything. I didn't want to be like them. I said I was going to change myself...I said that I was going to make things better. I promised myself that..."

"Hm...and the city should be like this, okay."

After I done watching the city, I was sitting in a corner, one hand on the ice cream (that I managed to barter for some reason), and the others the map of the city, from which I look for more in-depth view.

With it, I think I got the rough idea for what a sword should look like...but just in case...

Taking out my Kenmyouren, I gleamed at the infinite world through it blades, simutaniously simulate the creation of the blade...

Aranil nodded slightly and then sighed.

"Master Fengbáo always told me that change is a fundamental part of existence, everything is constantly changing ... you always have to improve yourself ... become something new, create something new ..." I say, looking at her.

"Creation ... is the most divine act of existence"

@Christian

I see, he's shy.

I do a kind smile towards you.

@Yobo

Overlord775 said:
You find a giant (around 9m tall) woman, sourrounded by plants and trees.

The giantess has long, light green hair, that reach up to her knees ... if she has them, as instead of legs she has a large amount of intertwined chains, which borrow deep undeground.

Also the voluminousness of her body, alonside her almost pale white skin ... and sheer nakedeness (with only her hairs covering the pegi 18 parts), may remind someone looking at her of a fertility/mother earth goddess.

Also there are multiple people around her [other PCs]

Faruel1998 said:
Aranil nodded slightly and then sighed.

"Master Fengbáo always told me that change is a fundamental part of existence, everything is constantly changing ... you always have to improve yourself ... become something new, create something new ..." I say, looking at her.

"Creation ... is the most divine act of existence"
@Jacky

@Andy

The robots watch you with extreme supicion while you make your blade, ready to strike the moment you try anything funy.

"Yeah, you can say that all you want. I tried to create a new self for me, and...well, honestly, I'm pretty happy with how I am..." she stared down at her hands and shook her head. "I know you probably don't think highly of me but...I'm happy with who I am and...well, the common people sure do like me. Heh..."

"Mh ... well ... anyway, you are no longer a threat to me ... and then for how many people you can ... probably kill, Eden will bring it back to life more than you can count. .. so if you ever want to return to your plan ... know that you won't succeed "

"And besides ... I faced Bjorn"

@Christian

"My name's Gaia, may you tell me yours ?"

I ask the toon to try lessen his tension.

@Yobo

Adding another one to the list of visitors.

"Hello there little one."

I tell you with deep, yet kind, voice.

Junkoposter said:
@Andy

The robots watch you with extreme supicion while yo make your blade, ready to strike the moment you try anything funy.
[Simulated to make my blade. It's not even halfway complete yet]

Back