• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: actually on time this time edition (aka thread 9)

@Yobo

[We make sure that Michael has already fused with Aranil]

@Psycho

I turn to Bjorn, a slight smile on his face.

"Well, let's proceed," I say, putting a hand on his shoulder and teleporting with him to the north, across the Pacific Ocean.

We are several hundred meters above the ocean.

I take a light breath and then slowly rise my arms.

"Creation ... is the most divine act of existence" I say, and then use my telekinesis to move an immense mass of water, creating an empty ring that showed the sandy bottom.

With a simple gesture I raise it, shaping it together with the water to create a large raised sand plain.

Combining the magma with the earth, I create a huge wave of molten rock that completely covers the sand plain, covering it with a pitch-black shell of rock.

I clasp my hands,pouring magical energy to bend reality to my will and create an ice storm towards the magma coating, cooling it.

Using my telekinesis again, I make the ground vibrate, dismantling it in several layers and creating various densities of the earth as with the previous island I had created.

I dig various pits, still polishing them with my power, then I fill them with water taken from the sea, removing up to the smallest grain of sea salt and purifying them with heat.

And finally the last act, snapping my fingers, my Shinsoo covers the entire island, making it full of plant life.

(...)

"So, for you I created an island the size of 8542 square kilometers, the composition of the soil is rich in minerals so as to favor the growth of your crops and lakes that I have desalinated to get drinking water, you have fields of wheat, barley and any other cereal you wish ... in addition to many fruit trees, in these points you can dig to recover the elements suitable for building the buildings you want, you have materials like clay or cement ... among many others. ..and also iron, I also created one forest used for the production of wood so you will have other materials to support your buildings ... for the moment I can only offer you materials to build houses made of wood and stone, but when we expand your kingdom you will be able to build buildings like that of this world, "I explain, pointing to a map of the island I had just drawn.

"Oh, I also created those trees that produce fruits with meat-like properties, an island like this is large ... but not enough to accommodate both those to whom you will give a home and the animals they will feed on" I exclaim, for then give a package with papers to Bjorn.

"Here there are various cards that show you the best places to build buildings and exhaustive cards explaining the types of fruit trees I have created, I hope they can be useful to you"

I follow Akuma into Makai. I step in to a world of red with an unearthly miasma. It doesn't seem to have any adverse effects on me, but an average person probably couldn't last long here.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"Mhm. For some reason she's calling us little ones. Also, she's calling herself Gaea. I think she has a complex."
"Oooo god complex, I haven't dealt with one those before. Lemme see if I can heal her"

I walk up to the lady and reach out to put my hand on her head.

"Alright, ill start working on building it"

Bjorn warps to the island, while hes severally disappointed in not being able to take the conquered land as his desire was to conquer he will work with this for now.

He soummons his army and has them begin the building process.

"Hm..."

A blade...should be soft this time.

Imagining such a blade, I held my hand forward. In an instant, I create a soft blade out of thin air, as it wilting back and forth with just a mere motion.

Don't look down on it however. Though soft, it blade is still as sharp as ever, and it could coil around people, as if it was living, and tear a person limb with just a snap of a wrist.

Sastified with my work, I hang it along side many of my work, in a bright place fill only with senerity, and a bright warm flame in the furnace.

"Still, I need to "observe" quite alot more. To get more "Inspiration". Lately my work have been in the greatest of "slump"..."

Decided on my task as hand, I decided to leave my "smithy". In an instant, the bright, clean room of the smithy quickly turn into a cold, dry, jagged land, with the starry sky above, and a giant gas planet behind me.

The boundary between the fantasical moon and the real moon...Setting up something as trivial as that, I made myself a home, on the fantasy of Europa, and spend my days to work in silent, free from all the hustle and bustle back on Earth, free to excersive my creativity.

Yet, it have reach it limit again, it seems...

"Now where should I be going next..."

Looking at the endless starry sky, I "peer" through the boundary of worlds, and decided on my next objective...

@Yobo

I smile to then dissolve the fusion.

"Well, I heard a great source of magic in Asia, teleport yourself where it is and I'll join you later, for now I have to do something ... good luck and be careful" I say and then immediately active the clairvoyance spell.

"Find her" i whisper, then use my precognition to see where it will lead me.

Eventually I teleported, arriving at a small island, a house made of paper in front of me.

"Here's where you are ... Destiny"

Hiro doesn't understand what Will is so flustered about.

When Marta analyzes Irre's group she only gets information that is obviously false.

"It seems she doesn't post a direct threat, but we should probably keep an eye on her." Irre telepathically tells the others.

After watching for awhile, I spot a land of toxic wasteland, and dense miasma warping through the air.

Look like it's Makai everyone keep talking about: A newly formed theme full of demon, poison, and rabbit. For those that could live there, one could steadily grant power.

"Sound like a nice place for my "observation" then."

Deciding on the goal, I connect my position with Makai, and head out into it, hoping to find "inspiration"

[Eh, not like I realistically can know anyway. Beside, if you're life isn't in any danger, you sure doesn't having fun]

Faruel1998 said:
@Yobo

I smile to then dissolve the fusion.

"Well, I heard a great source of magic in Asia, teleport yourself where it is and I'll join you later, for now I have to do something ... good luck and be careful" I say and then immediately active the clairvoyance spell.

"Find her" i whisper, then use my precognition to see where it will lead me.

Eventually I teleported, arriving at a small island, a house made of paper in front of me.

"Here's where you are ... Destiny"
@Jacky

I take a deep breath and then turn around and sit on the sand, watching the waves of the sea.

@Blah

You see a absalutely hugs city full of advaced buildings and science, with demons, angels, rabbits, and much more going around with their daily lives. If you had he ability to sense power, you could sense that evry single person in Makai us unbeleivably strong. "Aaag, welcome to Makai!" Akuma says with pride, she then notices an alert on her phone. She sighs. "Well, well, well! It seem's someone has illegally entered Makai again." She looks at Rai. "Wan't to help me deal with this?"

In a middle of nowhere, I have arrived at the place.

The bleak tone, the red barren soil, the dense blacken air...

I could see it...the "inspiration"!

"But it's not in it full "Maturity" yet...Let keep on looking."

I then tried to look around, until I spot a city...that look eerily similar, for some reason.

"Huh, I does heard through the grape line that this city is made with "Lunar" tech, but to think that is true...Another "Inspiration"!"

I then, decided to search more for "Inspiration", I travel toward the city.

[Quick reminded that Gaea's tone of voice is deep, yet kind] Using Parellel Porcessing, i start spawning clones (which look like Shielder, but with green hair), around Asia to help people re-build, healing the wounded and fasten the grow of crops- @Blah

You seem to be having some difficulties analysis the Magic Web.

@Dragon

[IDK, you shoud ask WHYNAUT.]

"It's in some part for the size difference, but mostly because of difference in the range of influence, which is for now only Asia, as expanding to the entire world would be too mana intensive for me to do currently.

"And, this is my birthplace."

I say while gently patting the ground with my right hand.

@Swathing

"Yes, you may remain here if you want."

I then generate a clone body a few dozen meters away (Which looks like a featureless clay golem), who equips Lord Camelot and summons the structure, while i also create an extra mana generator.

"and if you want to be somewhere with a roof, you may go there,"

I say while lightly pointing in the direction of the castle

@Monarch

As you get closer, you notice that there's actually no insanity demon.

I scan this new arrival ... and get higly confused as i am not able to understand like 35% of what's there, and the rest makes me not want to be touched by him, so i use Protect to form a barrier between my face and the new person.

"Don't worry, i am fine."

I then turn towards @Dragon

"Quite a bit rude there, lil' one."

Destiny was currentlynon her islet, tryingtocone up with other plans, when she suddenly sensed something. Something she...did not want to sense at this moment. She sighed and glanced down at her feet, wondering if it wasn't too late to take action about this.

Suddenly, she teleported next to him, a gun slowly forming in her hands. She was cautious. She didn't know what this idiot was going to do, nor what he was truly capable of. "You ready to explain why you're here?"

[Just like to remind everyone that Alexander convinced the people of Eurasia to be be angry at everyone and everything, including aliens and other weird things, because they may have caused the nukes, and that anger should still be in effect]

@Jacky

Aranil sighed, then slowly raised his hand.

"Just talking ... not about your plans ... I have three more important targets now ... you are no longer on my list ... after what happened to you" I say, the tone of the voice seems tired. Snap my fingers and a small tree grows slowly, generating an orange fruit.

"Khaki?" i ask, handing her the fruit.

@Andy

As you enter the city, you see demons, angels, rabbits, ghost, robots, and more. They all look at you with suspision, the robots look ready to attack the moment you try anything funny.

I stop before touching.

"I don't actually sense any insanity from you so I assume you have a very good reason to have a god complex... hmmmmm"

I go back to Silas.

"Well she's not insane, which just means that there's a conventionally logical reason behind all of her actions. The net of magic doesn't seem to be harming anyone but it's still somewhat intimidating to have a big net of magic around a continent, especially seeing as we don't know what else she can do with it... should we ask her to stop it?"

[Someone still nuked them, just because they failed to kill doesn't mean they won't get angry at the unprovoked attempt on them]

"Hm? I was intending to just travelling toward the city slowly, but it's look like I got too excited again...Well, since I'm here."

I then taking the look around me, and recorded within my mind the scenery and property of the city itself, to get the feels of it, the soul of it...The "Inspiration".

...If I were to make a sword representing this city, it should be...

Everything12 said:
[Someone still nuked them, just because they failed to kill doesn't mean they won't get angry at the unprovoked attempt on them]
[They got nuked by their own nukes. This information will already have been made public in order to prevent a war. And I think that people would be more concerned with getting back to their lives.]

Faruel1998 said:
@Jacky

Aranil sighed, then slowly raised his hand.

"Just talking ... not about your plans ... I have three more important targets now ... you are no longer on my list ... after what happened to you" I say, the tone of the voice seems tired. Snap my fingers and a small tree grows slowly, generating an orange fruit.

"Khaki?" i ask, handing her the fruit.
^

@Jacky

"No, no thank you," She shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest. "So, does that mean you'd want to hear a little more about me. If you're here to talk. I know you've been wanting to hear the story of my life. Perhaps now is a good time..."

"I know about Bjorn ... and your continuous stabbing yourself with your sword" I say, this time in an emotionless tone.

"Yes, well, that wasn't exactly my backstory," she muttered as she slowly put her gun away. "I meant before we arrived on this idiotic planet. My life before all this chaos happened. When I was...a little girl..."

@Jacky

"I'm not here to talk about your past, but to give you a couple of information ... and maybe understand the real you a little more," I exclaim, speaking in a low voice, continuing to look at the sea.

I make a gesture with my hand, inviting her to sit next to me.

WHYNAUT said:
[The wounded were already healed and everything has already been repaired.]
[Except a lot of places have been completly razed to the ground and you don't have any building ability, so it's kinda of a stretch to say you were able to fix everything, oh also stuff breaks all the time

also people get hurt costatly, healing the population once won't prevent future injuries.]

Ooh wait, i remeber that guy, he's Nach, and i also remember seing that other guy, but i don't think he has ever told me his name.

Also I overheard what Nach said to the shadowy boi, but decide to not say anything for now.

Instead, i increese the vegetation quantity and variety in the area, while continuing to help people around the continent with my clones and also spreading word of my existance.

Well looks like she isn't really a threat

"Goodbye clay giant lady I'll see you later. Call me if you need help." Eden says as he prepares to leave.

[I actually can literally repair all of it with Machaíri.]

"Shall we get going?" Irre asks the others.

Reus and Noxa nod. Anne stays quiet.

"Where to?" Hiro asks.

"We should find a place to stay at or make one for ourselves. Do you have any ideas, Will?" Irre replies.

"I believe the best way to understand someone is to talk about their past..." the girl muttered as she took a seat next to Aranil, staring off into the distance. She could kill him right now...one swift bullet to the brain. Was it worth it, at this moment? Likely not... "Besides, I made a promise that I'd tell you...didn't I? It feels like a long time ago."

Back