• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternity Seventh Cosmos 1-A upgrade

eh i wouldn't go that far he only has a small portion of the 6th cosmos its heart and he was reborn through it and even in the story he has been constently shown to be below eternity in power(and quite segnificantly at that) and on a similar level of power to lord order and chaos who should stay low 1-A via encompession portions of eternity

and while i would want my boy Big G to be flat out 1A he just dosen't have the proper backing for it

ðíð┐ð░Ðüð©ð▒ð¥ ðÀð░ ÐüÐüÐïð╗ð║Ðâ. ð£ð¢ðÁ ð┐ÐÇð¥ÐüÐéð¥ Ðüð╗ð░ð▒ð¥ ð▓ ÐìÐéð¥ ð▓ðÁÐÇð©ÐéÐüÐÅ. ð» ðÁÐëðÁ ð¢ðÁ Ðçð©Ðéð░ð╗, ð¢ð¥ ð▓ð©ð┤ðÁð╗ Ðüð║ð░ð¢Ðï, ð│ð┤ðÁ ðóð¥ÐÇ ð┐ð░ð╗ÐîÐåÐï ðôð░ð╗ð░ð║ÐéÐâÐüÐâ ð¥ÐéÐÇÐïð▓ð░ð╗.

ð┤ð░ ð¥ð¢ ð┐ÐïÐéð░ð╗ÐüÐÅ ð┐ð¥ð▒ðÁð┤ð©ÐéÐî ÐçÐæÐÇð¢ÐâÐÄ ðÀð©ð╝Ðâ, ÐçÐâð╝Ðâ ðÀð▓ðÁðÀð┤ ð║ð░Ðéð¥ÐÇð░ÐÅ Ðâð¢ð©ÐçÐéð¥ðÂð©ð╗ð░ 6 ð║ð¥Ðüð╝ð░Ðü ð¢ð¥ ð¥ð¢ ð┐ÐÇð¥ð©ð│ÐÇð░ð╗ ð║ð░ð║ ð╝ð¥ðÂÐìÐê ð▓ð©ð┤ð©ÐéÐî ð© Ðëð░Ðü ð¥ð¢ ð¥Ðüð╗ð░ð▒ð╗ðÁð¢ ð┐ð¥Ðüð╗ðÁ ð▓ÐüðÁð│ð¥ ÐìÐéð¥ð│ð¥ ð© Ðâ Ðéð¥ÐÇð░ ðÁÐüÐéÐî Ðüð©ð╗ð░ ð¥ð┤ð©ð¢ð░ ð© ð║ð¥Ðüð╝ð©ÐçðÁÐüð║ð░ÐÅ Ðüð©ð╗ð░ Ðüð▓ðÁÐÇÐàÐâ ÐìÐéð¥ð│ð¥

ð¢ð¥ Ðüð©Ðçð░Ðü ð¥ð¢ Ðü Ðéð¥ÐÇð¥ð╝ ð©Ðëð░Ðé 5 ð¥Ðüð¥ð▒ÐïÐà ð┐ð╗ð░ð¢ðÁÐé ð║ð░Ðéð¥ÐÇÐïðÁ ð┤ð░ð┤ÐâÐé ð│ð░ð╗ð░ð║ÐéÐâÐüÐâ ð┤ð░ÐüÐéð░Ðéð¥Ðçð¢ð¥ Ðüð©ð╗Ðï ÐçÐéð¥ð▒Ðï ð┐ð¥ð▒ðÁð┤ð©ÐéÐî ÐçÐæÐÇð¢ÐâÐÄ ðÀð©ð╝Ðâ

ð© ð▓ð¥ðÀð╝ð¥ðÂð¢ð¥ ÐìÐéð░ ðÀð©ð╝ð░ ðÁð▓ð╗ÐÅðÁÐéÐüÐÅ Ðçð░ÐüÐéÐÄ ð┐ÐâÐüÐéð░ÐêÐï ð©ð╗ð© ð┐ð¥ ð░ð¢ð│ð╗ð©Ðüð║ð©ð© Oblivion

but i say this is enough russian for right now other people can't really understand us

That said, I do not think that nearly as many cosmic entities should scale to The Far Shore, given that the concepts that they embody do largely not reach that high.

Perhaps Lifebringer Galactus should be excluded from this scaling. His profile says he's just an inner working of Eternity, and when Galactus became the Lifebringer, wasn't the cosmic hierarchy out of whack and everybody was as strong as everyone else?

I am also against the seventh cosmo 1-A, it would result in an instability of very weird scales in the profiles.

Galactus would scale everyone to the level for example.

@LordTracer

Yes, it likely was. In addition, the realm of conceptual aspects of reality does not reach as high as The Far Shore if I remember correctly.

it really dosen't what dose is our weird scaling system

marvel has always stated that eternity,death, oblivion and infinity are far above every other abstract and we should only scale beings which are directly stated to be even or greater then them

@Alonik

How would Galactus scale the others to 1-A?

@SSM

That claim does not fit with the scales that have actually been established in the stories themselves.

The Tribunal is just an inner function of Multiversal Eternity and Oblivion is even greater.

Antvasima said:
The Tribunal is just an inner function of Multiversal Eternity and Oblivion is even greater.
in the 8th multiverse yes he is but i udreast that already in the 7th he was stated to be the combination of all abstracts

Alonik said:
Antvasima said:
@Alonik
How would Galactus scale the others to 1-A?
Cuz the UN that abraxas was using to destroy the Multiverse in Fantastic Four.
the ultimate nulifire dose not scale to galactuses ap directly

if it did everyone and their mother would be low 1-A in marvel

@Alonik

Why do other cosmic entities scale to the Nullifier?

@SSM

That seems to either have been retconned or he was an embodiment of them on a strictly internal scale within Multiversal Eternity.

there is nothing implaing that in any comics prior to the 8th cosmos both eternity and infinity treated the living tribunal as their suprior their boss so to speak

hell even the fight ageinst the beyonders kinda prooves it as the living tribunal was able to take on three at once without being instantly defeted while a single beyonder was able to take on both infinity and eternity at the same time

> hell even the fight ageinst the beyonders kinda prooves it as the living tribunal was able to take on three at once without being instantly defeted while a single beyonder was able to take on both infinity and eternity at the same time

The Beyonders took on and killed the 616 versions of Infinity and Eternity, though. Not their multiversal versions.

I mean, the Nullifier is just the heart of Galactus, and has a lot of other comic entity from hierarchy that faces it, or is above it, like (Chaos, Order, Infinity, even Odin)

@Kepekley

Yes. The Beyonders did not kill the multiversal versions at once.

@Alonik

I am not so sure that any other characters scale to the Nullifier at full power, but you may be correct.

It's also worth noting that the Multiversal Eternity made very few appearances prior to Al Ewing strictly establishing the entity as factual, and none of those appearances involved comparisons to the Living Tribunal.

In the Defenders storyline from 2005, Dormammu states that Eternity is the most powerful being in the entire Marvel Multiverse, and the idea that all abstracts are just inner functions/workings within it is already implied, since Eternity claims that he is infinitely lonely due to his status as the embodiment of everything and everyone.

eh before i go to sleep

i suppose it is fine to just get rid of the living tribunal, protage and the brothers yin and yang in that list

but everyone else is kinda undiniable

You'd also have to remove The Phoenix Force from your list, unless it has a reason to scale directly to Eternity. Because if LT doesn't scale, the PF doesn't since it was stated to be beneath the Tribunal.

Back