• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternity Seventh Cosmos 1-A upgrade

It could be an idea. It depends on what PrinceOfTheMorning, Matthew, and Sandman31 think.

Reminder that this entire argument begins from backscaling elements of a recent Marvel cosmology with an entirely reconfigured cosmic hierarchy to the previous cosmic hierarchy.

As for statements that compare TLT favorably to Multiversal Eternity, even TLT of the current cosmos, try Doctor Strange #15, where in his role as safeguarding the multiverse from mystical imbalance (so we're talking multiversal forms here), TLT's authority was said to be greater than Eternity's.

The Eternity in that story was specifically noted to be the 616/universal version of the entity, not the Eighth Cosmos. When Dr. Strange accidentally destroyed all of reality, Eternity told him that he couldn't answer any questions outside the scope of what Strange himself knew of the cosmos, because he was "the embodiment of universal sentience"

Also, the Living Tribunal is a singular entity throughout the cosmos. His role as the guardian of the Multiverse was a thing ever since before a Multiversal Eternity even existed. That in no way proves it's the multiversal form of Eternity in that scene, since Eternity is the literal multiverse and any manifestations of it from within the multiverse are only universal in scale, as Al Ewing himself has said.

I have no problems with Multi-Eternity being superior to the Living Tribunal. Of course TLT dwarf universal Eternity and every others abstracts like Lord Chaos and Master Order.

TLT is the most powerful being in creation (Within Multi-Eternity) until the Beyonders proved TLT wrong.

Adding "rectons" and "continuity" keys is fine or just upgrade Multi-Eternity to 1-A and let the Living Tribunal to Low 1-A. However, is every abstracts entities like the In Betweener really have a multiversal form?

Elizio33 said:
Adding "rectons" and "continuity" keys is fine or just upgrade Multi-Eternity to 1-A and let the Living Tribunal to Low 1-A. However, is every abstracts entities like the In Betweener really have a multiversal form?
they didn't untill the al ewings run

Well, I just wanted to know if the TLT will be edited. Also, in short, 7th Cosmos as 1-A will not be accepted?

So, what happened with this CRT? Is Multi-Eternity going to be upgraded to 1-A or another CRT about the Marvel Cosmic hierarchy will be made?

I don't think that the old version of Multi-Eternity will be upgraded, as it might mess up our other scaling, but it depends on what Kepekley thinks.

I thought that Kepekley was agree for 1-A seventh cosmos Eternity being superior to the Living Tribubal?

Yes, but I think that he wanted the character to stay at Low 1-A. As long as it does not scale to several other cosmic entities to mess up our scaling chains, I do not mind though.

Oh okay then. So, this thread is more about prove Multi-Eternity to be superior to the Living Tribunal now?

1-A Multi-Eternity as a whole isn't that unreasonable, as long as you disregard Dormammu's cosmic axis stuff.

Dormammu defeated Multiversal Eternity during some kind of cosmic alignment.

I'm aware, I read that storyline, I'm saying what about it debunks 1-A? Do people still think it's base Dormammu or something?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that story one of the ones that showed Multiversal Eternity being the strongest of the abstracts? Dormmamu did call him the strongest being in the multiverse after all.

Can somebody ask Kepekley23 to comment here again via his message wall?

Back