• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Sanji (One Piece ) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUH? No, Freeza was literally dying, and cut in half by his own attack. The explosion did absolutely nothing.
That's not what I meant, context blind are we?

The heat obviously ****** him up otherwise he wouldn't need to have replacements and graphing done where he didn't take injuries before (name his flesh around his face.)

There are several areas on his body in which he didn't take damage beforehand. FYI, Broly literally got vaporized by the Sun, while it might not be canon I'm sure there are plenty of other examples to use here.

The heat obviously ****** him up otherwise he wouldn't need to have replacements and graphing done where he didn't take injuries before (name his flesh around his face.)

There are several areas on his body in which he didn't take damage beforehand.
Yeah I just saw a anime clip of freiza being retrieved, and he def was pretty injured around the face, so I’d agree now he didn’t tank it well

There are several areas on his body in which he didn't take damage beforehand. FYI, Broly literally got vaporized by the Sun, while it might not be canon I'm sure there are plenty of other examples to use here.
Stop. He took a blast from SSJ Goku to the face before getting burried under the ocean, we don't see his state BEFORE the explosion.

Also "several" areas? Man had half his body missing, other than the face, nothing was different. Also, I'll completely ignore the Non-Canon Alternative Timeline argument, that's just shameless.

Stop. He took a blast from SSJ Goku to the face before getting burried under the ocean, we don't see his state BEFORE the explosion.

Also "several" areas? Man had half his body missing, other than the face, nothing was different. Also, I'll completely ignore the Non-Canon Alternative Timeline argument, that's just shameless.
Sanji's Heat >>> Vegeta's resistance scaling.

No I don't think I will.
He took a blast from SSJ Goku to the face before getting burried under the ocean, we don't see his state BEFORE the explosion.
Said Blast evidently didn't melted the flesh off his face or cause burns on his body. You have zero proof that Freiza was unphased by the explosion heat, and going by Occams Razor we'd assume he was effected by the heat given that he had new injuries namely pieces of his face face needed to be replaced.
Only thing here that's shameless is the amount of reaching being done on Vegeta's side.

Meh, war started and i wasn't here... i just want to add that Sanji's exo speed amp may drain his stamina fast but he was already fighting for quite some time when he even got to use it, and outside of turning the amp off the stamina lost from it didn't stop him from trashing Queen around.

Last edited:
No I don't think I will.

Said Blast evidently didn't melted the flesh off his face or cause burns on his body. You have zero proof that Freiza was unphased by the explosion heat, and going by Occams Razor we'd assume he was effected by the heat given that he had new injuries namely pieces of his face face needed to be replaced.
"Evidently"? We don't see the results of said attack.

Also, why are you using Occams Razor? Your claim that the omnidirectional explosion damaged a Freeza - who's ki was so low Goku thought the man was DEAD - specifically in the face based on... nothing? Is a much more absurd one than simply claiming, "blast from far stronger character in the face damaged his face"

I never said Goku's blast BURNED Freeza's face, I said it could have damaged it badly
Only thing here that's shameless is the amount of reaching being done on Vegeta's side.

I kinda love how this is essentially the argument:

Vegeta: has both Hakai AND his very Aura nerfed

Sanji: Has not a single restriction

"Evidently"? We don't see the results of said attack.
once again, assumptions. Mine require far less, thus making yours the weaker of the two.
Also, why are you using Occams Razor? Your claim that the omnidirectional explosion damaged a Freeza - who's ki was so low Goku thought the man was DEAD - specifically in the face based on... nothing? Is a much more absurd one than simply claiming, "blast from far stronger character in the face damaged his face"
It's no based on "nothing." so nice blatant dismissal on your part. Goku's ki Blast isn't gonna be dealing that sort of damage to his face whenever Freiza was enduring several attacks from an enraged Goku without heavy damage.

Show me Goku's Ki Blast being the cause of Frieza needing skin graphing. Oh that's right, he didn't.
I never said Goku's blast BURNED Freeza's face, I said it could have damaged it badly
Which is unsupported and would require you to show such evidence. Again, while not canon the anime can be used as support in cases where the manga is vague, this is one of those cases.

Anyway regardless Vegeta isn't tanking attacks that generate intense heat from within the opponent.

Future Sight, AP Amps (Haki, DJ, IJ), Speed Amps (Germafication, Observation Haki), Dura Neg with DJ and IJ

Also, said damage could simply be caused by you know... BEING CAUGHT IN A PLANETARY EXPLOSION
once again, assumptions. Mine require far less, thus making yours the weaker of the two.

It's no based on "nothing." so nice blatant dismissal on your part. Goku's ki Blast isn't gonna be dealing that sort of damage to his face whenever Freiza was enduring several attacks from an enraged Goku without heavy damage.

Show me Goku's Ki Blast being the cause of Frieza needing skin graphing. Oh that's right, he didn't.

Which is unsupported and would require you to show such evidence. Again, while not canon the anime can be used as support in cases where the manga is vague, this is one of those cases.

Anyway regardless Vegeta isn't tanking attacks that generate intense heat from within the opponent.

what's the range of the heat : 3
Extended Melee combat if we assume Ifrit can explode before actually impacting something, other than that it's not much different from a normal kick when it comes to range... there is foreshadow he will Sanji will pull a King at some point, due to Queen assuming he has Lunarian DNA and that scene where he ignited the floor inside Bege cause he was upset (this part doesn't affect anything here tho, just wanted to add it)

The amount he took needs to be calced. I've said this over and over again. Stop using this as a feat when we don't know the results.
<_<

So literally, since we don't know the exact yieldage, we're going to ignore the fact that he was caught in the force of a planet exploding point blank and say it was heat or something?

So, if Sanji has two Dura negs, why is vegetas dura neg restricted. Both will one shot either way if they use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back