• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Sanji (One Piece ) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenkais give veg minimal boosts nowadays right? Or am I being dumb. If so, he def need to tank some hits to close tha gap if sanji amps

Yeah, I'd hand it to sanji who can murk people with heat resistance enough withstand heat that can vaporize steel, which would either murk vegeat or just one shot him, and if that's the case, shouldn't it be restricted like the hakai?

Enough from getting stomped, to stomping- sorta
(he was still able to get tagged even in UE)

BTW this match already has Vegeta starting in UE

Again, if sanji's heat is enough to literally melt vegeat, why isn't it restricted?
technically it hasn't been shown to instantly melt or vap people, so basically it would just show that Vegeta is capable of getting burned by it instead of... Sanji passively melting him

Apparently, sanjis heat can reach up to 50k degrees Fahrenheit, while vegetas Heat resist in his god form is 2k. and ultra ego is some degree above that Presumably.

So basically, the argument is that Sanji damages him (Still in Ultra Ego Mind you), with repeat durability negations (which only buffs Vegeta more, and does more damage), and somehow avoids dying to that power amp in the process due to.... plot?

So basically, the argument is that Sanji damages him (Still in Ultra Ego Mind you), with repeat durability negations (which only buffs Vegeta more, and does more damage), and somehow avoids dying to that power amp in the process due to.... plot?
I need reason on why Vegeta wouldn't go down before his power amp puts him on the level of Sanji's repeated amps

Sanji has Armament Haki, DJ, IJ, and an enhanced speed amp. I need reason for why Vegeta just closes that gap cause he gets hurt

Sanji isn't a random striker, he'll target vitals such as areas that have pressure points. As tough as Vegeta is I doubt he'll get back up after having his throat and insides burned by intense heat.

I can't believe I have to do this.
Stamina
We never see the full fight of ultra ego and it never has a stamina drain this means it scales to his regular stamina to which he can fight and train for days, don't even get me started on his will power and pain resitance, vegeta's stamina is absolutely bonkers, just as an example is the saiyan saga fight where he got beat up by Goku and was bleeding internally and shit then got clapped by the spirit bomb and was even more broken than before yet could still fight then got his back cut and then completely crushed by Gohan and was still conscious and able to move. Another example is getting his organs destroyed by granolah and laughing, hell in the same fight he was fighting with damaged organs for a long time.
Outlasting him is not an option for the reason I'm about to talk about.
Reactive power level.
Vegeta has 2, normal saiyan power level, which like Goku's somewhat scales to broly's (since he kept up with him evenly for a while) which could bridge SSJ level gaps like nothing), this basically means Vegeta's constantly getting stronger as he fights and when things get extreme, bridging literal god level amps which are bigger than 50x gaps in fact he even states this in his fight with granolah, his level of strength changes with every moment, then he says he is even stronger than he was moments ago. Then stack on that Ultra ego which makes him MUCH stronger with every attack he takes and it's dependant on the damage, so let's say sanji hits vegeta with durability negation, vegeta just tanks it because of stamina then gets so strong from the damage taken that he can over power sanji, then stack multiple hits and he sanji stops standing a chance.
Next is skill.
Goku stated in the saiyan saga that vegeta surpasses him in everyway and praises his power and skill many times, this Goku is the same dude who can shit on martial arts masters casually, just some examples, master roshi is stated the best martial artist in the world meaning he scales above chappa a dude who beat the budokai twice (the gathering of the best martial artists in the world) without getting tagged once, plus his attacks being described as appearing like 8 attacks simultaneously despite being only 2 arms (Goku could replicate this in his fight with tien and overpowered him with it despite tien actually having 4 arms) or man wolf who is a literal 30 dan in kenpo, 1 dan is basically like a black belt, and 2 dan is like 5 years experience on top of that, the maximum is 8 dan and that considered a master, man wolf is a 30 and master roshi fodderized and skill stomped him by touching his forehead. This roshi matched 21st budokai Goku and Goku copied and improved his moves including the kamehameha which took roshi 50 years to learn while goku did it by seeing it once.
Then you got korin who prevented roshi from getting a bottle from him for 3 years essentially never getting tagged, Goku beat korin in 3 days.
Goku also comes up with strategies on the spot even in almost impossible to escape situations like almost falling off the arena while restrained but saving himself with the nimbus last second, and then doing the same thing again but not allowed to use the nimbus so he just uses his tail as a helicopter. Or when he used a kamehameha with his legs to escape a similar situation or improving on roshis after image after seeing him do it on the spot.
Goku's acrobatics is more impressive than anything sanji can do and saiyan saga vegeta was doing the same things.
Vegeta in the granolah fight was literally fighting and keeping up evey with a dude who was super skilled already, much stronger and faster than him, could one shot him with one pressure point technique and could see all his movements and vitals.
Precognition is useless, Vegeta is equal to Goku and can fight hjm equally, Goku who literally uses the same pregonition that sanji uses (feeling intentions of his target to know their next move [literally android arc Goku]) and then stack on that analytical prediction which allow Goku to predict the movements of hit, a master martial artist and assasin with 1000 years of experience in TIME STOP, and then vegeta is matching that and then surpasses it in later arcs.
Vegeta is hailed as a fighting and strategic genius by peoplenlike piccolo who can literally deduce someone like Goku's strength level and skill level by watching them fight while extremely supressed and casual, Goku even doing the same to piccolo.
There is no way someone is serious when they say sanji is anywhere on the level of even original dragon ball level of skill.
Heat resistance.
A white hot flame is 1300 to 1500 c. I forgot about these feats but vegeta scales above namek Goku who can casually sit in namek which was exploding and Goku who also could tank namek's explosion, which I don't know exactly the temperature but it would most likely be hotter than lightning, which db characters can also tank. So vegeta is resisting us dura neg is making him stronger.
Mobility.
Vegeta has 360 free flight in the air plus boosting himself with techniques plus screws up sanji with kiai's in the air plus masks his ki to become unsensable just screws sanji completely.
Even with hakai restricted, a good final flash ends sanji in one attack and vegeta can just avoid everything with instamt transmission.
As a fan of both series and having just resd dragon balk again, I can confidently say that vegeta takes this easily.

While vegeta is getting stronger and faster, he won't be landing enough hit to damage sanji due to his observation hakai. [Correct me if I'm wrong]. And vegeta either quickly realises this, and blows shit up with all of his energy [either enough to kill them both, or seriously wounding sanji] or it's too late and sanji just keeps burning him with his heat. Tho vegeta should be superior to frieza who tanked [or more, not died] to a planet's explosion but it's not calculable, so I doubt we can use that

Precognition is useless, Vegeta is equal to Goku and can fight hjm equally, Goku who literally uses the same pregonition that sanji uses (feeling intentions of his target to know their next move [literally android arc Goku]) and then stack on that analytical prediction which allow Goku to predict the movements of hit, a master martial artist and assasin with 1000 years of experience in TIME STOP, and then vegeta is matching that and then surpasses it in later arcs.
I choked.

Sanji can see the literal future.

Vegeta is not matching that

Sanji isn't a random striker, he'll target vitals such as areas that have pressure points. As tough as Vegeta is I doubt he'll get back up after having his throat and insides burned by intense heat.
Vegeta got his vitals striked by Granolah and he was down lol
So the same thing will happen here pretty much, but with ease since his numerous of amps and Future Sight will help him do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back