• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Sanji (One Piece ) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can post scan on your discord and copy page the link here or upload the scan image to Imgur app if it's on your phone and paste url here if you are a phone user.
Scans are very important.

I would not replace Vegeta so a different key would be fine if out of 18 list of participants at least half get's one shotted by broken hax.
so since it would be a very bad thing to just eliminate Vegeta from the tournament how about this; we use this Vegeta key but only his ss forms?

Im not sure on how long UE lasts
Had a look and it definitely doesn't last that long.
I know it bypasses durability, but Vegeta is resistant to heat. So how is that going to be fatal to Vegeta? UE basically ignores the damage given to him and turns it into raw power and speed. Yes he will be damaged, but it won't be enough to finish him in a few shots.
What does his heat resistance scale to? Sanji's diable jambe bypassed Luffy's resistance and Ifrit Jambe is even hotter. It also doesn't ignore damage as we see later in the fight how his vision was blurring etc.

Something else I noticed was besides his initial usage of his aura he pretty much only uses punches and kicks in this form which Sanji resists.

Bruh, how tf is asking for scans dumb?

Just send him the scans, perhaps the dude didn't read DB, or just doesn't like it.
As I said, it's from a dragonball standpoint, I understand it for someone not familiar... but NEARLY EVERYTHING in dragonball has an AoE blast

Even from the scan of Vegeta's aura, which you can see damaging the ground beneath him, you can see, in addition, if you read the profile. you see things like shockwaves and explosions

Sanji can fight with all of his ribs and other bones broken, a hole through his chest, like it was nothing. Sanji was also running and having is observation haki on for his 2 year training.

From the scans posted above Sanji seems a strategist in the battlefield, calm and collected and definately not rage induced, tho Vegeta's skill could be placed a bit better here.

Ah, it bypasses resistance and shit? Wouldn't it technically one shot anyone without any resistance to Fire manip?

Ah, it bypasses resistance and shit? Wouldn't it technically one shot anyone without any resistance to Fire manip?
It's a possibility, it two-shot Jabra through his tekkai defense who was comparable/greater than him prior to using diable jambe.

Assuming it does one shot, how tf would other characters stand a chance when the dude just amps and one shots via fire manip?

It's a possibility, it two-shot Jabra through his tekkai defense who was comparable/greater than him prior to using diable jambe.
Ifrit Jambe also allowed Sanji to 9-shot Queen, who was able to somewhat shrug off Sanji's Diable Jambe attacks.

Assuming it does one shot, how tf would other characters stand a chance when the dude just amps and one shots via fire manip?
They don't. All of Sanji's fights so far have been either him stomping, or him getting stomped by someone way out of his tier.

Okay fine listen, I will post a comment giving all the skill feats and reasons why vegeta slaps but right now I'm injured and I can't type very well so please no voting.
Vegeta's heat resistance is strong, we can compare it to Goku's who as a kid, face tanked a jet engine exhaust 1700 c or tanked the heat of rentry unconscious.

It's not "VERY" limited. It's flight. He has fought people using Geppo in the series. Vegeta may have the advantage, but it's not large enough for it to matter.
It is very limited, he kicks in the air and uses the momentum to fight there. It's not flight, it's literally listed as pseudo flight.

Someone who can negate the effects of gravity and move through physical space like a mouse cursor dominates in the air.
Show me feats of Vegeta fighting smart, or being analytical on par of that of Sanji's.
I never implied he was a smarter fighter than Sanji, just that he wasn't completely overwhelmed in terms of intelligence. Him killing Guildo out of nowhere was quite notable. His fight with recoome isn't bad either.
You can because it's canon, but Sanji vs Jabra was way more impressive than Vegeta vs Broly. Broly was a brute with little to no martial arts experience, while Jabra was trained as a child in an elite group of Government assassins, and Sanji dispatched.
HUH? Jabra vs Sanji had no actual martial arts being implemented, and nothing impressive on screen. Then, you use Jabra's experience as an argument, before not allowing me to use Master Roshi's 300 years of experience as a point. Just brilliant.

Also, you are incorrect, Broly has been training with his father since he was a child. And you literally can see Vegeta's Skill during the fight.
AoE like what?
City Range, to planetary range, you know, the basic.
Show me martial artists that King Piccolo scale above.
Sure.
Then show me Vegeta being "eons" above Goku in skill.
him rather easily.
On-par with a Goku who has 30 years of training over his child self.
Sanji's amps and Observation Haki should give him a comfortable victory. Even if you were to somehow convince me that Vegeta is more skilled than Sanji, it won't matter, as Sanji can literally see in the future, and sense Vegeta's intents and how and where he will attack.
Seeing the future is a good argument, but "sensing intentions" is irrelevant against someone who can also feel your presence.

Then ain't the dude way too OP for this tourney when he can just... One shot everyone?

The dude literally could just Amp the **** out of his speed, one shot everyone with fire manip, and can't get hit due to strong af precog.

What does his heat resistance scale to?
I have no idea.
Sanji's diable jambe bypassed Luffy's resistance and Ifrit Jambe is even hotter.
Are you referring to when he kicked him in WCI?
Couldn't it just be DJ's heat > Luffy's resistance to heat?
Also I thought Luffy was only resistant to heat with Haki (Using Red Hawk)
It also doesn't ignore damage as we see later in the fight how his vision was blurring etc.
Well what I meant was not during the whole form, I just meant for the majority of the fight, he'll be ignoring damage up until the end when it starts to take a toll on him.

But my point still stands, Sanji will just barrage him with multiple kicks, which will just make Vegeta even stronger and faster. He already has very very good RPL just as a Saiyan but UE increases that by multifold. He too also has high pain tolerance so it's going to take alot to actually take him down, and I still haven't seen anything that will take Vegeta down before Vegeta finally gains the edge on Sanji.
he pretty much only uses punches and kicks in this form which Sanji resists.
True, but I still think Vegeta should eventually gain the advantage if Sanji doesn't take him down quickly.

I can't type very well so please no voting.
Sanji FRA.
we can compare it to Goku's who as a kid, face tanked a jet engine exhaust or tanked the heat of rentry unconscious
Unless Vegeta has shown resistances, you can't scale resistances like that.
Vegeta's heat resistance is strong,
So was Luffy's, Queen's, and many other people's resistances, but Sanji still burned them.

Sanji FRA.

So was Luffy's, Queen's, and many other people's resistances, but Sanji still burned them.
the bias here is staggering...

Kid Goku likely has far less than a god ki empowered example of a saiyan, which is far higher in conditioning than that, it's also not counting for scaling above Goku on Namek, who withstood the literal heat of a dying planet exploding from within

Okay fine listen, I will post a comment giving all the skill feats and reasons why vegeta slaps but right now I'm injured and I can't type very well so please no voting.
Vegeta's heat resistance is strong, we can compare it to Goku's who as a kid, face tanked a jet engine exhaust 1700 c or tanked the heat of rentry unconscious.
please Rest well, its very important the health of your body, i'm not joking

before not allowing me to use Master Roshi's 300 years of experience as a point. Just brilliant
When did I do that?
Jabra vs Sanji had no actual martial arts being implemented, and nothing impressive on screen.
Reread the fight. It's chapter 413-415. I'm not going to even bother to argue.
So then say that they are comparable instead of saying that Vegeta is vastly superior when that just isn't true.
Seeing the future is a good argument, but "sensing intentions" is irrelevant against someone who can also feel your presence.
Sese the intents of your attacks.

Since that was a base form, unfully developed Goku, who had no transformations, I think a full grown, more honed and conditioned Vegeta should have more than that

the bias here is staggering...

Kid Goku likely has far less than a god ki empowered example of a saiyan, which is far higher in conditioning than that, it's also not counting for scaling above Goku on Namek, who withstood the literal heat of a dying planet exploding from within
You can't scale resistances. Show feats of Vegeta's heat resistance.

Also, your argument with the future sense whatever of Sanji kinda funny, since Vegeta literally spars against that kind of thing regularly (Whis)

Anyways, I genuinely dont see how Sanji isn't too OP for the tourney, when the only one who stands a chance is Vegeta, and if the dude doesn't have heat resistance, then he'll get one shotted as well.

Where does Vegetas heat resistance come from, anyways?

Sanji FRA.

I assume that's just not knowing how Dragon Ball works.

But yes, you can scale resistances like that. If you're stronger, you absolute resist to the same thing in a much higher degree in Dragon Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back