• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Sanji (One Piece ) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you referring to when he kicked him in WCI?
Couldn't it just be DJ's heat > Luffy's resistance to heat?
Also I thought Luffy was only resistant to heat with Haki (Using Red Hawk)
Yes I'm referring to that.
Same thing in the case of heat resistance.
He's resistant to heat normally due to his feats against Enel, he's resistant to fire with armament hardening (or at least there's a current ongoing crt to get that applied)
Well what I meant was not during the whole form, I just meant for the majority of the fight, he'll be ignoring damage up until the end when it starts to take a toll on him.

But my point still stands, Sanji will just barrage him with multiple kicks, which will just make Vegeta even stronger and faster. He already has very very good RPL just as a Saiyan but UE increases that by multifold. He too also has high pain tolerance so it's going to take alot to actually take him down, and I still haven't seen anything that will take Vegeta down before Vegeta finally gains the edge on Sanji.
I understand he'll take the hits and he does have good endurance, but it didn't take too long or that many hits from Granola before it started hindering him and to my knowledge those hits from Granola weren't negating his durability making Sanji's hits more effective.
True, but I still think Vegeta should eventually gain the advantage if Sanji doesn't take him down quickly.
Vegeta will undoubtedly grow stronger and faster as the fight goes on but Sanji would still outlast him with his regen & resistance.

It's totally fine to scale vegeta's heat resiatance to Goku's but if you want an actual feat then Vegeta was fighting with broly and Goku in a lava hellscape and flying through lava and shit.

Where does Vegetas heat resistance come from, anyways?
It's never really explained, nor is Goku's, I assume it to be due to their saiyan heritage, since saiyans as a whole seem to have some form of heat resistance (Take into account the Broly situation, in which they fought in a volcanic land scape without any ill affects)

When did I do that?
You literally ignored that point when I pointed that out, when I literally scaled King Piccolo above Master Roshi.
Reread the fight. It's chapter 413-415. I'm not going to even bother to argue.
I thought it was all about sending scans?
So then say that they are comparable instead of saying that Vegeta is vastly superior when that just isn't true.
I said Vegeta was vastly superior to Kid Goku.
Sese the intents of your attacks.
That's... no different from his future sight?

It's totally fine to scale vegeta's heat resiatance to Goku's but if you want an actual feat then Vegeta was fighting with broly and Goku in a lava hellscape and flying through lava and shit.
Ifrit Jambe's heat is hotter. It is described as "white hot," and is capable of creating electricity/plasma via sheer heat.

even if you scale Vegeta's heat resistance to Goku's it won't allow him to resist Diable Jambe or Ifrit Jambe based on their feats.

Ifrit Jambe's heat is hotter. It is described as "white hot," and is capable of creating electricity/plasma via sheer heat.
Pretty sure your "White hot" statement, could be used for a simple knife under a blow torch, (For the exact heat), as for the plasma and electricity, that's a much better scaling

Also for those of you trying to scale Vegeta's skill above Roshi, show me skill feats of Roshi. All he has AFAIK is 300 years of fighting experience, which you can't scale.

IIRC Roshi in the manga was fighting against Jiren, and pacing and dodging him. That is proof in itself that skill doesn't transfer just because you have fought someone.

Literally all of the feats in Dragon Ball in terms of skill are absolutely lackluster. Aside from "punching a lot." and vague ass statements of the typical 300 years of Martial arts (which isn't even a legitimate skill feat given that we never see how it's put to use.)

The best skill feats by far in Dragon Ball are Tao-Pai's pressure point feats.

Some of yall are really acting like Goku is on some Baki Kengan shit.

Then ain't the dude way too OP for this tourney when he can just... One shot everyone?

The dude literally could just Amp the **** out of his speed, one shot everyone with fire manip, and can't get hit due to strong af precog.
Fire can be resisted depending on how strong resistance is, stats amp can be countered if your character has them there's no existence Erasure, One shotting mind max or soul destruction on Sanji,s profile. Sanji has the potency of the heat if that's waaaay too much then that's a good heat feat. Potency is not equal or else how would someone has a edge against each other in a fight, Lifting strength is also not equal. Those two things mentioned above are counterable.

Last edited:
Anyway we're gucci on the skill debate. No matter what the DB side might come up with, Sanji can keep up with the likes of Zoro and nobody is gonna legitimately argue that Roshi and Goku are even remotely comparable to what Zoro has done even pre time skip.

BoS Zoro was literally dunking on characters with a much more potent U.I than Goku has shown while injured.

I understand he'll take the hits and he does have good endurance, but it didn't take too long or that many hits from Granola before it started hindering him and to my knowledge those hits from Granola weren't negating his durability making Sanji's hits more effective.
That's fair enough.
Vegeta will undoubtedly grow stronger and faster as the fight goes on but Sanji would still outlast him with his regen & resistance.
Yuuup

I re read the fight. Granolah wasn't doing alot of damage from what I saw. And the only time Vegeta actually took big damage was when I believe he kicked Vegeta and he was bleeding from the chest. Not only does Sanji quite literally have Future Sight, so he'll always be 1 step ahead. Compared to Granolah WHO DOESN'T, and was still able to tag Vegeta. Sanji actually DOES have amps and DJ to bypass his durability to do even more damage.

Sanji has my vote.

Ok. Sanji's heat is still above what Vegeta or anyone I know in DB has resistance against, unless you can show me.
Uhhh...
main-qimg-3bc30d4f3ff50a2bff6b391bda0cb661

Freeza also resisted to the heat of a planet exploding.

Anyway we're gucci on the skill debate. No matter what the DB side might come up with, Sanji can keep up with the likes of Zoro and nobody is gonna legitimately argue that Roshi and Goku are even remotely comparable to what Zoro has done even pre time skip.

BoS Zoro was literally dunking on characters with a much more potent U.I than Goku has shown while injured.
Lmfao, nah, now you're going to show me some scans, my guy.

Lava isn't shit in comparison to the temp of Lava.

Or better yet, what's not to say that Sanji's DJ scales above Akainu's passive temp which can vape steel, making it much hotter than even lightning. Luffy pre time skip can be around Akainu without getting burned, and Sanji can overpower this resistance.

White hot heat and heat of plasma > Lava and inside of a volcano.

You would have to calculate how much of the heat he withstood in something like this. He didn't take the brunt of the explosion. Not even 1% of it.
The explosion itself was way beyond the planet's diameter.

Not to mention that Blast ****** Freiza's shit up and left him unconscious. To say that he 100% tanked it is dishonest considering he needed to have urgent surgery after.

Not to mention that Blast ****** Freiza's shit up and left him unconscious. To say that he 100% tanked it is dishonest considering he needed to have urgent surgery after.
HUH? No, Freeza was literally dying, and cut in half by his own attack. The explosion did absolutely nothing.

I’m pretty sure the medical help was for him being bisected, and low on energy, and damaged by goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back