• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
CinnabarManx421 said:
[[1]] The tear wasn't Pink, it was tinted Pink because of the coloration of the room.
It still doesn't change the fact that "Well Blue and Yellow's tears are normal so Pink's should be to!" is inaccurate. Yellow's sweat is Yellow and Blue's sweat is Blue, saying that all the Diamonds's bodily fluids are the same is inaccurate.

And actually, we know for a fact that Pink's tears ARE Pink, remember her Fountain? The water (which are her tears) is pink.
An Indirect Kiss 178
And in the Last Episode, when the other diamonds enter the Fountain, the water becomes a mix of White/Blue/Yellow/Pink.

So, is Steven superior to White Diamond?

I mean, he certainly scales to them. He has already tanked hits from Blue Diamond several times and knocked Yellow's hand away while attack Blue.

Also the hologram part of him still technically IS Steven, Just half of him. He should be able to tank Whites' attacks. But I don't see him withstanding Whites' control if he's actually hit by it. Then again he's half human so he might not be affected.

Maybe it's best to lock profiles.

Pepper14832 said:
So, is Steven superior to White Diamond?
I don't think so.

While the "Pink Steven" was able to defend her Eye Lasers, they didn't actually hurt White in any way, it just made her pissed off. And even then that would only count for the "Pink-Diamond Steven's" shields, not Normal Steven.

I doubt Steven is stronger than Garnet, or fusions involving Garnet. However, at least his shields can retrain Diamonds attacks with no issue (at least gem-half Steven). As for White's control, most likely wouldn't work that good on Steven since he is just half-gem, but in theory it should work in half-gem Steven.

Unrelates, but it seems pretty weird that Conny has difficulties lifting Steven.

Now, the real thing that concerns me is White's position. I mean we pretty much have the basics down.

White Diamond>>Yellow Diamond=Blue Diamond>Obsidian>Malachite>=Alexandrite>Lapis Lazuli

Earth's moon is 52.1429x as massive as the Earth's oceans, which a cracked Lapis Lazuli moved on her own. I think the biggest concern is whether at least White Diamond should be 5-C now or not.

Also, i assume that the Gem-Half/Pink Diamond Steven's shield would be what Pink's Shield and Bubbles originally looked like, Makes sense as White calls those Crystals as Pink's "Shield".

Also a fun fact, as i saw someone point to, when the Gem-Half Steven hugs the Human Steven and they start to dance, you can hear Pink Diamonds's laughs together with Steven's.

Most likely for dramatic effect or due to her being exhausted considering she's physically swung him around before

That and Steven was essentially dead weight which is much harder for the person lifting than a person who wants to be lifted

The strange thing about the AMA is nobody seemed to bother to ask whether White Diamond destroyed Homeworld or not. I guess everyone believed that she did and moved on?

Pepper14832 said:
Also, why did no one ask where the Diamonds come from of how they're created?
That question was answered when White stated that the gems (including the Diamonds) are impurities White Diamond let out of her system.

Potential Sound manip I suppose.

(Still waiting for Bambu to finish his calcs on the corrupted gems for Tier 5 SU.)

It wasnt done by breakig the ground beneath her the shockwave itself knocked her back as well as the explosion from popping his shield

OK well him breaking his shield is definitely him, but at the same time staggering someone, especially someone who isn't exactly fighting, isn't that impressive.

And yet half-Steven and Connie remain standing. I think that's more of a byproduct of White's emotional distress and surprise than actual brute force.

Also, anyone else notice how when Sunstone staggered the Diamond Mech it totally looked like a JoJo character?

Diamond Mech

The even weirder part? I've never even seen JoJo before and I still got that reference.

I guess it's more like it was already said before in the show (i don't remeber who exactly said it), he is a Fusion of his Dad's Genes (Human-half) and his Mother's Gemstone (Gem-half).

But like, the Pink Diamond part of Steven's gem is just gone. It's only Steven. How does that work?

Regardless, I feel like the the ending was kinda rushed, but nice way to end overall.

Is simple, Pink/Rose is death, at much, the memories were just a "waste" of Pink due having the same gem.

Steven = Half-Human & Half-Gem.

Steven is both parts together, just as much as Garnet is Half-Ruby & Half-Sapphire.

So he's not 'Rose pretending to be human' or 'Pink disguised in another form', he is himself.

The Pink Steven that we see is just half of the whole Steven Universe.

The Human Steven in Connie's arms is also half of the whole Steven Universe.

I freaking love how the whole show has been leading up to "Steven is a fusion of himself".

And to think, it all started with people thinking that Rebecca ripped off Dragon Ball.

Nobody ever said it was a rip off of Dragon Ball. It was clearly a homage.

Back