• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (9) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Kitty Pryde's intangibility works in a specific way that interacts with electrical fields; Danny Phantom's intangiblity does not do the same thing. I don't believe that Magneto, even using electromagnetism, would be able to do the same thing to a non-corporeal ghost boy that he could do to Kitty Pryde to shock her out of being intangible.

By some stretchy verse-equalisation thingy electromagnetism can interact with ectoplasm.

But even by then Magneto is unmatched with Danny's physique.

Jasonsith said:
By some stretchy verse-equalisation thingy electromagnetism can interact with ectoplasm.
But even by then Magneto is unmatched with Danny's physique.

He doesn't need to be his strength equal, cause his esoteric abilities help out.

One thing I do not understand: Why Magneto is only 5-B with his powers when he can fight Thor (Marvel Comics)?

Anyway the G1 bloggers are busy making their Ganondorf vs Dracula analyses informative so the verdict page is not there up till now.

Jasonsith said:
One thing I do not understand: Why Magneto is only 5-B with his powers when he can fight Thor (Marvel Comics)?

Anyway the G1 bloggers are busy making their Ganondorf vs Dracula analyses informative so the verdict page is not there up till now.
Because Magneto's esoteric abilities help out in his fights a lot. He can control the electromagnetic spectrum, which allows him to **** around with even Thor's hammer if he wishes. He SHOULD NOT be 4-B, cause his destructive capacity is not that high at all. God why do you have to scale shit constantly on here.

Xtas said:
Jasonsith said:

Because Magneto's esoteric abilities help out in his fights a lot. He can control the electromagnetic spectrum, which allows him to **** around with even Thor's hammer if he wishes. He SHOULD NOT be 4-B, cause his destructive capacity is not that high at all. God why do you have to scale shit constantly on here.
I would say Magneto is 4-B with powers (and that feat is an outlier 4-B feat at least). He is certainly not 4-B by himself. I may do a CRT on that later.

Anywat the G1 blog for Ganondorf vs Dracula is out.

Got a few problems with blog but it's mostly solid. Main things are them using the eclipse from Aria of Sorrow as an actual feat when there's nothing implying it isn't just a regular solar eclipse and Dracula moved it, but denying Ganon the Blood Moon for those same reasons. Also saying "Drac can only be killed by holy weapons", but that falls part for the same reason it does for Ganon, such as Sypha and Charlotte being able to harm and kill him with their regular non-holy magic, and Shanoa being able to harm him with her own magic that isn't derived from Dominus. Feels like Drac got a bit more benefit of the doubt compared to Dorf.

Again though, the blog is mostly solid and it doesn't really change anything.

TartaChocholate said:
I'll wait and see how things turn out. I do agree that Dracula should have this, but... surprising outcomes aren't rare by this point.
Less than 24 hours for RT First Members pal.

And we shall see how hyped we would be for the coming fights.

Im going to laugh in the next Zelda or even after if/when the triforce gets the proof it needs to grant any wish of the imagination like its said to be able to do, either that or golden goddesses update.

So I'll be at work during the time it drops for First members, so I'll miss the initial flow of spoiler tabs. Once I'm done, I'll watch it and post my spoiler-free review. Should be here around 5:30pm

Believe me. If there's any match this season that they'll get right, it's this one. Hell, if it's possible to get a match "Too right", this is gonna be the one. Just you watch.

As I've said elsewhere, I'm genuinely thinking Ganon might win.

Like, just based on that preview? The way Swan scripts his fights is to reflect the research and have a surprising winner generally. See Ultron vs Sigma, where Ultron no sold everything Sigma had, or Ben vs Hal where Hal was winning pretty easily but struggled when X came into play, or Ghost Rider vs Lobo where Lobo was clearly holding the advantage physically. That was something he even complained about back when he still hosted the fan podcast. Ganon hasn't gotten a single actual hit in yet, and all the footage of the fight has had Drac in advantage. It feels to me like their setting up Drac to be dominating the entire fight, even beating Pig Ganon, until Dorf whips out the Sword of Six Sages and does the token hype comeback.

Idk, very conspiratorial, but it's just my gut feeling.

The whole fight will be revealed to have been an illusion created by Ganondorf before he swoops in and ragdolls Dracula before using his instant conceptual death curse to kill Dracula ovo. Is there a specific time they put the battles on RT or is it just whenever they feel like it?

Back