• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (9) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Tbh I can see him getting a 5-B as the anime seems to be fine with giving him mythicals and whatever the hell Ultra Beasts are. Maybe Sword & Shield will have some mythical 'mon that's comparable to the legends, and given recent trends, it's likely the new legends will be 5-B as well. Plus, with the leaked name of Eternatus, that just screams to me "has a legend about destroying the planet if not stopped"

But we'll see. I wamt some actual tier 3 feats to give us a truly varied set of pokémon on differemt tiers. Maybe Zacian and Zamazenta will fuse into something like Okami and their gigamax forms are larger than the galaxy or some shit lol

Well, it depends. They'll likely use his most powerful mons per Gen. With Gen 2 and 5 being up in the air, we have;

Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Greninja and one of the 4 (Melmetal, Naganadel, Incineroar or Lycanroc). His Alola team is actually pretty strong.

I'm just curious how DB would handle it. Plus, whatever they decide, it looks like it's divisive and dependent on certain things so it likely might be accurate regardless pf if Ash or Yugi wins aa they both have wincons.

Also, I'd argue Ash is actually fine with harming the monsters and the ringmaster as I forgot his normal clashes with Team Rocket end in him defeating the pokémon and blasting Team Rocket themselves away as well. Plus, when seeing someone means harm he's not sone pacifist who just sits there ans whines

Yeah. If Yugi gets off his dark powers or uses the Gods, he wins. Otherwise, if Ash gets to Yugi himself, with or without his Pokémon, he wins.

Btw, is this a requested DB or one that's rumored to be on the horizon?

Ep 116 spoilers
They only did one calc for speed, which was Link dodging a laser, which got 0.11 c. They scaled Drac to Soma, who dodged beams of light, but they didn't calc it and instead just called them even.

Unless it's a repeating Pokemon character, only Greninja, Ash, or Jigglypuff (or Pichu) are left that are popular enough to warrant a battle, unless it's another battle royale. You could maybe argue that Blaziken or Sceptile breach the popularity.

God help us all if it's Arceus vs Zeed though.

Kingo the Sixth said:
Funny we were talking about Ash, in an AMA Sam just confirmed there'll be a new Pokemon upcoming in the show. So uh, what matches featuring only a Pokemon could there be?
mewtwo vs shadow 2 owo

that battle's still accurate and no amount of complaining will say otherwise

I mean it depends on whos stats we use. OBD has it as they're tied (though Sonic X Shadow wins) while we have it as in Mewtwo wins in base (the gap in speed is nonexistent between baseline FTL and >>>> rel+) but Shadow stomps in Super.

The real cal howard said:
I mean it depends on whos stats we use. OBD has it as they're tied while we have it as in Mewtwo wins in base but Shadow stomps in Super.
Implying the website who called all Sonic fans f*gs is a good source and right

Oh and this is the quote on Shadow's profile: Nowhere near as good as he is in Tails Gets Trolled", quality right there

Also Shadow is both faster and stronger, that old match is outdated and took one of Shadow's advantages and Cal, Shadow is 9 times FTL based on a calc on Sonic's profile

They used Game Shadow (Though they mentioned a comic feat in his feat rundown), so their AP is equal, but Mewtwo is way slower. Shadow resists Mind Manipulation, so Mewtwo probably couldn't wipe Shadow's memories like he did in the fight. Once Super Shadow is brought out, the fight is over.

ZephyrosOmega said:
They did calc the feat, they didn't show the results on the fight. they said it was only a small difference.
They said it was a small difference compared to light speed, not compared to Link's feat. It was still close enough for them to call them even though.

Kingo the Sixth said:
Funny we were talking about Ash, in an AMA Sam just confirmed there'll be a new Pokemon upcoming in the show. So uh, what matches featuring only a Pokemon could there be?
Where is this AMA?

It's on the Rooster Teeth reddit.

On Sassy Lost Child vs Sassy Lost Child, I feel like scaling them to each other because of a statement kinda defeats the point lol. Anyways, Tatsu's speed I think needs to be looked into a bit, I recall her having some more impressive stuff in the webcomic. Could be me misremembering, but I wouldn't be surprised if she got higher stats. Even if Mob is faster though, he doesn't start out that way. He only gets that crazy quick at the peaks of his power, allowing Tatsu plenty of time to just seal away his abilities. Even if he does get to that stage, the moment he gets up close as he likes to do, he's vulnerable to binding. Hell, Fubuki was able to do it to Tatsu herself iirc, who was far faster than her.

The real cal howard said:
Unless it's a repeating Pokemon character, only Greninja, Ash, or Jigglypuff (or Pichu) are left that are popular enough to warrant a battle, unless it's another battle royale. You could maybe argue that Blaziken or Sceptile breach the popularity.
God help us all if it's Arceus vs Zeed though.
Arceus vs any top tier would be pretty sweet to be honest. Who would be a fun match up for Arceus anyway?

It be hilarious if they did Arceus vs Zeno.

As for the next Pokémon? Rayquaza against Ridley ia popular, Greninja is popular in general but Espio is said a lot, Jiggglypuff who gets destroyed, Ash/Red, and then there's Arceus.

Out of all of them? Ash/Red, Arceus (depending on the opponent), and I guess Machamp against Goro are their best shot at having matches they win.

Basically Rayquaza dies even then. Maybe the RT doesn't buy 4-B scaling for others but I know damn sure the 5-A feat was acknowledged and scaled to MechaG in that DB. Though, granted, RT also had Mewtwo at 5-A due to PMD high-end so Ghidorah would only win if they believe in FTL kaijus, which I believe they might.

Back