• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (9) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Guts vs Nightmare might just be on Bomberman vs Dig-Dug levels of how hard the loser actually stomps the winner with how SC may be getting upgraded soon.

Re above: Sorry I am really not knowledged enough of the heavy metal overseas. (I am an Asian.) Good I seem to know more.

A Stoned Orc said:
Dio and Ozzy are rock gods and should have temples erected in their honor.

Getting off-topic, though...

Being that I have never been much into either Castlevania or Legend of Zelda, I have very little interest in the next episode, besides to watch the fight and see who's coming next month.
Speaking of this, I realise Cucco vs Brachyura may be an interesting joke battle. (I wonder if you know the connections and memes behind them.)

I was guessing the same thing, I think Ganondorf will transform to escape Draculas grasp and then Drac will quickly transform as well leading into the part of the fight where they duke it out in their giant greenish/blueish beast forms.

Ganon is only using physical moves so far and magic to taunt, notably his side b and the warlock punch. Dracula's used a claw swipe, teleported and transforms into a bat swarm. He casts some sort of yellow magic when the preview ends.

"Your castle is lost, vampire! No mere man can challenge my power." "But what is a man? A miserable pile of secrets." "I'm no mere man..."

Dialogue is great to.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Has anyone managed to get some footage of the preview? Because that's what it's looking like (unless you all just got to see it just in time).
Friday 1 am SGT/HKT or Thursday 1 pm EST

Just watched the Drac preview on YouTube (Couldn't be bothered to make a RT account and sign up for their free trial or whatever just to watch a 2 minute clip) and I like how they couldn't even fit his entire backstory into it, they got a solid chunk but didn't have enough time to get to his 2nd wife Lisa and the subscecent events that led into Castlevania 3.

"So Gerudo king, do you have any more little tricks you would like to show me before I consume your soul?"

"Yeah, I have one last card up my sleeve. Now behold the power of the Dragmire secret technique! NIGERUNDAYO!"

I know the episode goes up on Youtube on the 16th but how early does it go up for Rooster Teeth members?

Hang on, in the preview Ganon calls Dracula a vampire, but would he even know what a vampire is? They don't really exist in the Zelda universe from what I can remember, at least not under that name.

Kingo the Sixth said:
Hang on, in the preview Ganon calls Dracula a vampire, but would he even know what a vampire is? They don't really exist in the Zelda universe from what I can remember, at least not under that name.
A lot of Death Battle animations are written or done in such a way as to imply that they share the same world, by some happenstance, for the context of the Death Battle.

To think there was a time both characters (when I discussed this match up on another website years ago) struggled to get pass what would be considered "tier 6" on this site, it never ceases to amaze me how varied scaling can be in the Vs community.

I love how Dracula doesn't seem to be taking Ganondorf even remotely seriously, he just dusted off his cape while shaking his head in annoyance in response to Ganons initial attack and laughed off his magic enhanced punch like it was nothing, so pretty accurate so far. My favourite part was Dracula just swooping in and casually slapping Ganondorf.

It's mostly due to the old voice acting that makes Castlevania character lines so memeworthy. There is a reason why Richter's "Die monster! You don't belong in this world!" quote is so memeworthy and iconic as well. So much so that even Smash Bros used it during the Richter reveal.

Can we just appriciate how good at argueing Dracula is, though? Richter's arguements are more personal attacks than anything, while Dracula was simply defending and enhancing his points. He never really attacked Richter as a person untill he, well, you know, literally attacked him.

Back