• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (9) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Nope, 157 kilotons. Definitely a lot more than Blake can handle. On that note, the scaling for the AOT characters on their pages really needs to be looked over. Eren for example should honestly scale to like, every calc in the series consideirng he tanks weapons designed to harm every type of titan and has a few of the god tier titans' powers.

Sorvoe551 said:
Wasn't Tornado Country level a little while ago? What happened?
Here says Tatsumaki is Large Island level.

I know there are calculations by users at Discord but they are not yet evaluated at our site.

And I say it:

If Mob wins this fight, starting from Thursday until the end of 2019, I will be changing my PFP to below.

ZLS daddy boar with piglet - vsbw

Hey, isn't it wierd how they said Ganondorf's only wincon is the Sage sword, being holy and whatnot, even though he litterally has holy energy as his main source of power? (I know Dracula would still kick his ass, but still, it pisses me off how they overlooked it.)

I am leaving this before I go to sleep as the match is on at 2 AM SGT.

Please continue the chat and use up the slots here before moving to the next one thanks.

Ep 117 spoilers
Shigeo Kageyama vs Tornado of Terror: ??? won.
Ep 118 spoilers
??? vs ??? is next.

Back