• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (9) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

SolidSnakeSuperSoldier said:
Foxthefox1000 said:
People also agree with Bowser Vs. Ganon, Toph Vs. Gaara, and Tifa Vs. Yang.

So no. Maybe when the calc is posted.
Not surprising that a brony spazz thinks a Bing Bing Wahoo character can beat a Universal High IQ Wizard with a fuckton of hax. Seriously, stfu. You've been complaining about that episode for 3 years. You did it on ScrewAttack Forums, Naruto Forums, here, other wikis, etc, no one cares anymore. **** off.
nice bait

Not surprising that a brony spazz thinks a Bing Bing Wahoo character can beat a Universal High IQ Wizard with a fuckton of hax. Seriously, stfu. You've been complaining about that episode for 3 years. You did it on ScrewAttack Forums, Naruto Forums, here, other wikis, etc, no one cares anymore. **** off.

Trying way too hard here especially didn't say anything worthy of a try hard level bait post

Unoriginal Memes said:
The main point of that part was that if Ganondorf is given equipment he does not usually have, then the same should apply to Bowser.
Ganondorf has had the triforce multiple times, and searching for it is his goal in like

every game.

Bowser had a grand star in two games and it was never mentioned again.

On one hand, fights like the Toph vs Gaara and Tifa vs Yang been so overused as a "SEE DEATH BATTLE ARE DUMBASSES" argument it's obnoxious. It's been 4 years guys, get over it. They have made way worse battles anyways like Ben 10 vs Green Lantern and that's fresh for a beating still.

on the other hand

C0D621A0-057B-495E-8332-E0B06731B79B

I'm pretty sure Ganondorf only had it in around 3 games. Not that much more standard than any of Bowser's equipment. Bowser would still speed blitz and hax Ganondorf to death even if Ganondorf had the full Triforce and Bowser got nothing.

Green Lantern is honestly overpowered outside of his own universe. Most people think "well, his ring has a finite charge, just pit him against an energy absorber".

Been done in-verse before. GL had full control over the energy leeched out of his ring. Which reminds me, I need to dig up the scan for that and do a CRT to add that to Hal's profile.

Only ALTTP. Link is the one who's held the full thing multiple times, though the only time he kept it for an elongated period of time was in Zelda II.

He also had the whole thing in the Wind Waker, but unlike ALTTP where he had it for an extended period of time and was actively empowered by it in Wind Waker he just kinda had it floating in front of him for 10 seconds before the King of Red Lions touched it first and stole his wish.

Basically Bowser has as much reason to be allowed his macguffins given Ganon truly only had the Complete Triforce once and just summoned it the other time only to get **** blocked.

The ending of Wind Waker was probably the worst day of Ganondorfs life, he finally got the complete Triforce after centuries of waiting and then a talking boat jacks his wish and scatters it away (Or possibly destroy according to the Hyrule Encyclopedia) and a few minutes later a pair of 12 year olds kill him and turn him to stone. At least he never knew the humiliation his Downfall timeline counterpart suffered, once that version of Ganondorf got the complete Triforce it all just went downhill from there. In regards to the ending of the upcoming DB, how do any of you think the fight will end?

Gonna be honest, if Sasuke v. Hiei was any indication, trying to predict the winner of the next DB is about as productive as flipping a coin over and over again, and hoping for the opposite result of what you get each time.

They could claim Ganondorf is only country level or some shit, and then say Dracula wins by a dubious calc involving a mountain-busting feat.

Yeah, they used the diamond teeth feat , and then completely ignored it during the post-analysis. They didn't even try to debunk it (I would have agreed even if they gave a half-asses explanation, because I don't exactly find that feat reliable).

Absaddie said:
they had jotaro at 3000000 tons and had kenshiro at 1000 tons and said kenshiro wins because hes stronger
They had the "diamond teeth" feat for Jotaro Kujo but did not say that is the strongest feat for Jotaro - they just found the cleavage pun funny and put that on without further elaboration.

SA could have used these cloud parting feats to justify that Kenshiro is much stronger than Jotaro even if they wanked the diamond feat to town level by calling the rock teeth composed of pure natural diamond.

Overall Vs debating isn't an exact science plus due to the nature of fiction, many characters have wildly different levels of power and feats moreover even IF we find a middle ground; there's NO universal mid-level standard that can be applied to every verse (plus folks have their own standards and bias too); I'll admit It's easy to criticize SA (I've done so in the past too) but keep in mind their are under consistent public scrutiny on YT, here on VS Wiki we too get scrutinize but to nowhere near the extent of SA.

While I'm happy all the characters I rooted for in the last three DBs won (regardless of accuracy), I can admit there were some objective flaws in SA's research but I still enjoy DB (here's hoping the Bat beats the Pig in the next DB while a certain earth goddess breaks the 4th wall to lecture us on the pig's "canon").

The Axiom of Virgo said:
while a certain earth goddess breaks the 4th wall to lecture us on the pig's "canon".
Just wanna say that technically Viridi is wrong when she says there are many different Ganons. There are only two, the one from OoT and the one from Four Swords Adventure. This has bugged me ever since I heard that. She needs to study up on her Ganon Canon.

I just remembered that besides the obvious similarities between the two of them (Demons, Immortality, won't stay dead, etc...) Ganon can also turn into a bat just like Dracula can, although he's only done so once. Just another, but less known, similarty they have that I wanted to point out.

S6:E26 - Dracula Rises Into DEATH BATTLE!

DEATH BATTLE Fight Previews

The Dark Lord of Castlevania conjures all of the magic he'll need to face off with the Gerudo King.

The (castle) erection pun is not chosen for ESRB sake.

Jared1111 said:
I know have this image of Dracula and Ganon attacking each other in bat form, before Ozzy walk in and bites both their heads off
No offense: which Ozzy you are talking about?

Speaking of animation plot portrayal, I have an image of Ganondorf stomping into Dracula's castle just to see Dracula holding a glass of half-full "wine".

... how... how many Ozzys would that joke apply to? Bat beheadings by teeth aren't exactly everyday occurrences. If it happened to multiple Ozzys that would be disturbing.

Jasonsith said:
Jared1111 said:
I know have this image of Dracula and Ganon attacking each other in bat form, before Ozzy walk in and bites both their heads off
No offense: which Ozzy you are talking about?

Speaking of animation plot portrayal, I have an image of Ganondorf stomping into Dracula's castle just to see Dracula holding a glass of half-full "wine".
...You've seriously never heard of Ozzy Osbourne, lead singer for Black Sabbath, and the way he bit off a bat's head?

TitanCrusher101 said:
Ozzy Osbourne?
No Ozymandias from Watchmen. When he bit Batman's head off, and then stared at the camera and yelled "Comics are for Morons" before it cut away to 5 minutes of Zach Snyder telling the audience to grow the **** up.

It was in the Ultimate cut I think.

Dio and Ozzy are rock gods and should have temples erected in their honor.

Getting off-topic, though...

Being that I have never been much into either Castlevania or Legend of Zelda, I have very little interest in the next episode, besides to watch the fight and see who's coming next month.

Back