• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (9) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Kingo the Sixth said:
Wasn't Yomi also explicitly holding back and fighting Yusuke for the thrill?
Unlikely, considering anime-wise Yomi would have drawed with him had it not been for his son calling out his name and in the manga he was still said to have lost the next fight due to his bad injuries and exhausting himself too much.

The real cal howard said:
You guys do know that one, Mukuro enraged is stronger than Yomi, two, unlike Yomi, Mukuro's attacks ignore durability in the same way Kuwabara's does, three, Hiei was trying to bring out her full power due to his affection for her and four, Hiei tired Mukuro enough that she lost in the next round too, right?
Huh? Only one of Mukuro's moves ignores durability, not all of them. And she didn't lose to Natsume at all, she wasn't even fatigued in the least by the time she fought her, she won against her as well, she lost to Enki who won the whole tournament.

Absaddie said:
Yusuke punched a ton of demons into the sky and later Yomi vs Yusuke likely fight on a different tree entirely. Yusuke was already off that tree by the time Kurama defeated Shigure so why tf would you scale it all off that one tree when clearly some okunen trees are larger than others?
Hell if you look onto the okunen trees themselves you can see it isn't that large as you can scale things to the clearly average sized trees and clearly not multi-kilometre wide lakes.

Anime does say they are "several kilos" in diameter but still.
Several kilos
When even the anime says "several kilometers", the RT crew thinks several means 699.35 km to 919.21 km.

Screenshot 20190924-104947 Samsung Internet

Hizack123 said:
Can't to see DB downplay Dracula!
Death Battle can casually use this Dracula and make him lose to this Gano.

Or, they could pick this Gano and make Dracula win.

Okay "rumors confirmed in Discord" goes Screwattack has more researchers who buy multi-solar system to low-multiverse Dracula and doubt on multi-continent base Ganondorf to universe Ganondorf with Complete Triforce.

Jasonsith Write: Hizack123 said:
Can't to see DB downplay Dracula!
Death Battle can casually use this Dracula and make him lose to this Gano.
Or, they could pick this Gano and make Dracula win.

Okay "rumors confirmed in Discord" goes Screwattack has more researchers who buy multi-solar system to low-multiverse Dracula and doubt on multi-continent base Ganondorf to universe Ganondorf with Complete Triforce.

Can confirm these rumors

Newendigo said:
People waited years for fights like Strange Vs Fate and Darkseid Vs Thanos.
We have to be True Believers.

Goku Vs Superman would set the world on fire.
As long as Unicron vs Galactus is a season finale level event, and treated with the same gravitas as Darkseid vs Thanos i'll be satisfied. Wanna see Galaxies get smashed together and petty arguments over who gets to eat Earth this time. Also Galvatron vs Silver Surfer if i may be so bold.

It's literally not even the same tree they fight on when it comes to that big "curvature". The shots for those trees make it look like there aren't many trees for a good distance but several other shots over different fights show several okunen trees near each other.

As long as Unicron vs Galactus is a season finale level event, and treated with the same gravitas as Darkseid vs Thanos i'll be satisfied. Wanna see Galaxies get smashed together and petty arguments over who gets to eat Earth this time. Also Galvatron vs Silver Surfer if i may be so bold.

Wouldn't Sideways make more sense if you want a "herald" of Unicron?

So on the topic of the next DB, a recent calc gives complete Triforce Ganon combat speed and reactions of over either 194 or 388 times the speed of light, giving him a significant edge over Dracula in terms of speed, at least by our standards anyway, other places like the OBD have Drac at infinite. ToP Ganondorf (The one they'll most likely use) however still remains slower than the demons Dracula scales massively above.

Dust Collector said:
So on the topic of the next DB, a recent calc gives complete Triforce Ganon combat speed and reactions of over either 194 or 388 times the speed of light, giving him a significant edge over Dracula in terms of speed, at least by our standards anyway, other places like the OBD have Drac at infinite. ToP Ganondorf (The one they'll most likely use) however still remains slower than the demons Dracula scales massively above.
Dracula's passives still wreck Ganon before the pig can do anything.

He'll just speed blitz past the passive possession somehow ovo. Kinda feel bad for Ganon, he's basically just diet Dracula in terms of abilities and even if we ignore Dracs passives he still nopes pretty much all of Ganons viable wincons. BFR? Resisted. Mind Manipulation? Resisted. Possession? Resisted. Sealing? You guessed it, resisted.

Can't remember most of them off the top of my head, but BFR is because he's unaffected by one of Charlottes spells that send people to another dimension, Possession and Mind Manipulation are some of passive attributes of the castle (Alongside stuff like Transmutation) and he can just chill in said castle with no repercussions, my memory starts getting hazy after that.

God I love the Smash Ultimate models, they look so good and I'm happy the animators are using them. Also love that it's just a gif of Dracula choking Ganondorf.

I just want Dracula to win this, I don't care if they use low multiversal Dracula or dumb stuff like 5D Dracula via a statement from Judgements trailer, I just want people to stop downplaying him

Damn, you want him to win so badly you double posted. Yeah I also want Drac to win this, and considering that it's pretty much confirmed the research team also believes in universal to low multiversal Dracula I feel confident he's got this, but I'd be lying if there wasn't a small bit of doubt in the back of my mind.

Dust Collector said:
Damn, you want him to win so badly you double posted. Yeah I also want Drac to win this, and considering that it's pretty much confirmed the research team also believes in universal to low multiversal Dracula I feel confident he's got this, but I'd be lying if there wasn't a small bit of doubt in the back of my mind.
Added to the fact that the team with a researcher who once believed Hiei would overpower Sasuke actually made a "unanimous" verdict Hiei would overpower Sasuke.

Now the majority of the research team believed Dracula would win Ganondorf. See what could happen.

Jasonsith said:
Dust Collector said:
Added to the fact that the team with a researcher who once believed Hiei would overpower Sasuke actually made a "unanimous" verdict Hiei would overpower Sasuke.
Now the majority of the research team believed Dracula would win Ganondorf. See what could happen.
Fun Fact: Strunton actually has two versions of Sasuke VS Hiei in written form on his deviantart. I didn't realize that at the time.

Back