• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (8) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Gilgamesh's appearance in 13-2 does make reference to his appearance in Dissidia

the only problem with scaling Gilgamesh to Dissidia characters is to determine which form scales

Foxthefox1000 said:
Pretty surw if we go by Prima Guides then Bowser has the casual universal durability statememt amd we clearly see him being the only one affected by the reset in Galaxy's ending as supporting evidence.

There's also the "dreams = universe" y'all have and a lot of characters in Mario being stated to destroy dreams as well as Wart cursing Subcon which is the "land of dreams".

Then there's tbe Megabug thing from Rabbids as well aa plenty others.

But I guess Sonic can get stats simply because of statements and only a few potential multiversals whom he canonically wasn't a match for without help
Bowser with a Grand Star is low 2-C, plus all of this was discussed in the Rosalina downgrade thread, plus the guide isn't the role reason of the ratings at all as I explaneid

This last comment only makes you look salty over the Sonic ratings, there's been multiple threads explaining everything, it's not just "statments" and the scaling has been defended multiple times as well

Sonic is definitively not given more leniency, the tier 2 upgrades took multiple threads and we still got things rejected like 2-B, Mario got multiple admins defending their ratings, way more than Sonic does, this might be your bias

It'll likely be out ether today or tomorrow at the latest. Stuff like Sasuke's background needs to be shorten and I still need to finish my verdict before it's complete (I'm reading as much of YYH as I can before starting and gladly so it's really good.)

I forget this thread exists sometimes because I'm busy playing BL3, even though I'm one of the creators of this thread chain...

Moral of the story: Borderlands 3 is good, buy it.

I agree with Titan completely. We should open up a Bordelands general discussion thread because some new stuff from 3 may boost some stats in that verse

Kingo the Sixth said:
Obi-Wan v Kakashi isn't a DBX, it's just a community Death Battle (they're back to normal now). I hope it becomes an actual fight one day, even if it is sort of a stomp for Obi-Wan.
Oh I cannot see the Twitter poll yet. By today.

Ep 115 spoilers
How the actual **** did that just happen? Like, did they literally just go back on their Naruto vs Ichigo research? How do you not scale Sasuke to Naruto? Oh boy, get ready for the debunks....

Ep 115 and 116 spoilers
Welp, my worries seemed to be well-founded. And for god's sake, I know Nocturnbros' opinions on Zelda and Castlevania, something confirmed even by Ben when they were talking about the Link vs Trunks DBX. We're about to get ****** twice in a row.

Ep 115 spoilers
Planet level FTL Hiei, hoooo boy what a fun time. Super curious to see how they came to get those stats for him, also looking forward to Seths inevitable video about this.
Ep 116 spoilers
Dear ******* god I do not trust Death Battle to get this right, I'm dreading the possible return of the "MUh hOlY WEaPonS" NLF for Ganondorf. It's more thematic than Bowser vs Ganon at least, immortal demon kings with unmatched magical power that keep coming back from the dead.

Ep 115 spoilers
Update: The Planet and FTL(?) Hiei tier comes from a home made calc that put Yusuke and Yomi's cloud dispersion at planet level. Since Hiei tags Yusuke (ditto).
I just woke up from a nightmare of Hiei and YYHS fans dressed as police squad officers beating the crap of Naruto fans and "dispensing" clouds of expired tear gas...

Dust Collector said:
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"
! Ep 115 spoilers |- | Planet level FTL Hiei, hoooo boy what a fun time. Super curious to see how they came to get those stats for him, also looking forward to Seths inevitable video about this. |}

Ep 116 spoilers
Dear ******* god I do not trust Death Battle to get this right, I'm dreading the possible return of the "MUh hOlY WEaPonS" NLF for Ganondorf. It's more thematic than Bowser vs Ganon at least, immortal demon kings with unmatched magical power that keep coming back from the dead.
Ep 116 spoilers
Oh, you don't have to worry, I'm well acquainted with their research team member who says that Zelda is large country at best.

Ep 115 spoilers
That... actually sounds plausible? I mean the Shake King has a Low 5-B+ feat from his cloud dispersion feat so I guess it's not too far fetched for them to somehow calc this feat that high.

Ep 116 spoilers
Oh, you don't have to worry, I'm well acquainted with their research team member who says that Zelda is large country at best.
Ep 116 spoilers
People can say Zelda is large country tier, people can say Simon Belmont is building tier for losing to Buffy Summers who is building tier.

Back