• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (8) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Let's move on before people start getting offended or people start being jackasses and then people start getting banned. Or blacklisted

You know, I find a very strange irony in that the person who's bashing someone for arguing for Low Multiversal Castlevania.

Has also argued for Universal+ to Multiversal+ physicality Blazblue, Low 2-C Dark Samus, and 8-D Nasuverse.

That makes sense.

Idk, is the verdict of an internet vs series really worth deleting your entire Discord server that wasn't even yours, and posting a bunch of status updates trying to hide you being an asshole to people a day earlier?

I'm not sure.

No wonder it reeks of condescension in here all of a sudden.

also if you want to mouth off about nasuverse and blazblue on a thread that has literally nothing to do with this how about you take this to a site that's not vs wiki

JJSliderman said:
You know, I find a very strange irony in that the person who's bashing someone for arguing for Low Multiversal Castlevania.
Has also argued for Universal+ to Multiversal+ physicality Blazblue, Low 2-C Dark Samus, and 8-D Nasuverse.

That makes sense.
"Oh no, someone believes one verse is universe+ and not another one so I'm going to bring up completely unrelated topics that I haven't done my research on because I'm JJ ******* sliderman!"

For god's sake if you're going to be an asshole on every other site, you could at least leave this one alone.

JJSliderman said:
Sorry, I just kinda wanted to get some pre-established negative feelings off my chest.
Have you been doing okay, before we talked today?
For the love of god, if you're going to do this, I somehow don't have you blocked on deviantart. This is not the place for it.

I'm not trying to start anything.

I'm genuinely asking if you were feeling good before today.

I didn't talk to you all that time because I thought if I didn't do that, you would be happy.

I feel like talking isn't really gonna.

Accomplish anything.

I just sorta wanted to clear the air before I left assuming this thread'll be closed soon.

See ya. Maybe some other time we can talk about stuff.

Back