• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (8) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Ep 116 spoilers
People can say Zelda is large country tier, people can say Simon Belmont is building tier for losing to Buffy Summers who is building tier.
Ep 116 spoilers
Which is great, Jason, but this same person believes that Castlevania is solidly 2-C without any debate about it.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Even if they do get arbitrarily upgraded to Low 2-C for whatever asinine reason, that should ONLY be with the Triforce that they will certainly not get in a DB.
Our lord and saviour Ganondorf is already Low 2-C without even a single piece of the Triforce ovo.

Ep 115 spoilers
I... I actually threw this possibility of Hiei being stronger than we have him as a joke... I mean, this IS a huge surprise >_>... Did they mention their various abilities and how they measured against each other in that regard?
</div>

Ep 116 spoilers
To be fair, this was a very popular matchup for Ganondorf back in the day and when he was announced to fight Bowser may were "Dracula is a more fitting opponent". I wonder if Soma will be mentioned in one way or another. Though this one can really go either way, as their evaluations for Zelda and Castlevania differ a lot from ours.
</div>

@Zephyros:

Ep 116 spoilers
This isn't a matter of who is stronger, but who gets downplayed the hardest. So whoever wins actually loses the competitiong ovo </>
</div>

Well there's a reason many consider this site unreliable and full of wank. Low 2-C base Zelda characters is definitely up there for--count 'em--one statement according to the profiles.

But whatever. Y'all believe what you want. Internet laughs at those stats, though amd DB nor the OBD accepts that.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Ganondorf is actually Low Complex Multiverse level at the very least.
FIFY ovo.

Joking aside, between this Death Battle and the upcoming matchup it's gonna be a real fun time for discussion about the show.

I mean,

It's easy to call DB innacurate if we only look at our tierings. After all, our tiers change all the time. There has surely been a few times where a CRT makes DB correct and we sorta just brush it off.

That being said,

What the ****

Actually, what battles have Seth openly disagreed on? Any he was split on?

I don't really keep up with the guy.

I mean, there are many ratings on this site I really don't agree with (Zelda, DMC, etc), but I also am not going to go through an entire franchise I may or may not care about to say "this is wrong" as I don't have the time.

Foxthefox1000 said:
There's... There's just no way they'll screw the next one up, right?
It's unfortunately likely (well, fortunately for me) given a loooot of the stuff that makes D rightfully stomp comes from side stuff, and knowing DB they'll overlook that. I mean, even we and other research sites did for years. And without that side stuff he kinda...pales in comparison. With it he damn near soloes Nintendo, but without it he's not too much.

Keep in mind this is someone who considers the last fight he was in so bad that I didn't even give it the dignity of being watched.

It's unfortunately likely (well, fortunately for me) given a loooot of the stuff that makes D rightfully stomp comes from side stuff, and knowing DB they'll overlook that. I mean, even we and other research sites did for years. And without that side stuff he kinda...pales in comparison. With it he damn near soloes Nintendo, but without it he's not too much.

Keep in mind this is someone who considers the last fight he was in so bad that I didn't even give it the dignity of being watched.

Ganon vs Bowow?

What was bad with that one again besides Holy NLF, I kinda skimmed it.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Even if they do get arbitrarily upgraded to Low 2-C for whatever asinine reason, that should ONLY be with the Triforce that they will certainly not get in a DB.
What makes you think that they would get it without the TF?

Also do you...not like Zelda? That's kinda what you're emanating. No judging of course. It's within everyone's right and liking a series is subjective of course.

@Moritzva Besides the NLF, they downplayed Bowsers intelligence to absurd levels and didn't mention most, if any, of his many abilities, and just randomly said Ganon was strong enough to harm Bowser (Who they acknowledged survived the universe destroying black hole and accepted it as a legit durability feat) without giving any reasons why.

I hate Nintendo vs Nintendo matches on principle alone. If I set myself for one winning and they get snubbed and killed, it kinda grinds my gears. I'd probably see Wario vs Dedede the same way if the penguin lost.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Truly glorious.

Ep 116 spoilers
Also Drac's 100% winning next time, that's Shade and Ultra's episode, written by Swan. Shade and Ultra both buy universal Castlevania. Swan doesn't last I checked but he isn't the researcher and even then Dracula still wins.

Moritzva said:
Actually, what battles have Seth openly disagreed on? Any he was split on?

I don't really keep up with the guy.
I don't think he's openly disagreed with any of them in his debunked videos. Just thinks Death battle screwed up on stats for quite a few of them.

Even his Jotaro vs Kenshiro has him saying Kenshiro would win but there stats were garbage.

He may have disagreed with Goku vs superman for a bit but currently he thinks supes blitzes and punches goku to the source wall.

Back