• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (7) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Well he actually did try to make more serious battles with his 3rd season, but those took too long to make and didn't get nearly as many views, so he had to keep making memes on CFC to keep his channel running, that was when he moved his more serious stuff to RR.

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
Oh he was a victim of that as well? Man that was a terrible time for YT
True. When even Screwattack (joining the very Rooster Teeth) changed their name to "Death Battle" because of that.

Speaking of AR (I know this is a derail) but in his most recent battle he had DBS Broly stomp Kratos in a RR: Broly was universal+ with MFTL+ speed, while Kratos was planet level with FTL speed.

Thoughts?

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
5-B GOW is still a thing?
When it comes to (tier 5/6) GoW, I've seen two tactics:

1) Separating 'lore' Kratos (at least 3-A/low 2-C, possibly 2-C or higher) from 'feats' Kratos (at least high 6-A possibly 5-B or higher)

2) Ignoring the lore, WoG as well as statements of GoW and only using direct visual feats (with strict scaling).

The theme music is out, might not be available to everybody but it works for me in some tricky way. It sounds pretty good.

Some may think it might lean towards one side winning though.

Death Battle Episode 114 Music Spoilers
The Power Rangers theme kicks in around the middle and then continues for a good while, before being cut off near the end and returning to the main riff. That, combined with the cover art being the Ranger Coin being frozen and cracked makes some think Akane might take this.

I hear the Absolute Zero Cannon near the end but it's then followed by a rift that doesn't make sense after your trump card already hit

Maskofthedragon said:
I hear the Absolute Zero Cannon near the end but it's then followed by a rift that doesn't make sense after your trump card already hit
Yobo Blue said:
I just want a PR win for once
It reminds me myself though, that the very very last part of the music hints the winner "usually" for theme musics made by Werewolf Therewolf.
(Listening to Bizarre Stars, Retro Rivals, Emerald Heroes and Elements of Alchemy)
Totally irrelevant things
I hear logic that Cyborg (Post-Flashpoint) may even have a chance of defeating Noel Vermillio depending on how her "Successor to the Azure" form and "Phenomena Intervention" gets downplayed. And Cyborg still scales to Flash (Wally West) (Post-Crisis) in AP/dura and Wonder Woman (Post-Crisis) in speed except adding with crazy Technology Manipulation hax.

Upon further inspection the AZC didn't fade out, it seems to get interrupted which might mean a beam struggle or the DZ starts to freeze over before MG runs out of power

Dug up something.

From the Power Rangers Wikia about Megazord, which Dragonzord may scale to.

'The Guardian Beast ZyuMammoth (Õ«êÞ¡Àþìú Òé©ÒâÑÒâ╝Òâ×Òâ│ÒâóÒé╣ Shugojü JüManmosu) is Goushi's Guardian Beast and the god of the Sharma tribe. First introduced in episode 3. It can blow a glacial gas called Moth Blizzard of -200┬░C from its trunk to freeze enemies. When ZyuMammoth is called upon, he comes from a glacial area. When the command Combine, Dino or Dragon Mission is given ZyuMammoth becomes DinoTanker's back, chest, and cannons; Both Daizyuzin's & Gouryuujin's back & arms & Daizyuzin's Mammoth Shield.'
~ Description of Guardian Beast ZyuMammoth, which the Mastodon Dinozord may scale to, and therefore, what Dragonzord may resist.​
Absolute zero temperature is ÔêÆ273.15 ┬░C.

So even if the Absolute Zero Cannon (which is pretty sure the trump card of Mechagodzilla which Kiryu cannot even spam) hit Dragonzord, Dragonzord's experience with Dino Megazord may actually help him survive and drag o the fight until MG runs out of ammo and energy.

I'm guessing based on the music the fight goes something like this:

Kiryu and DZ brawl for a bit from where the preview ends, Kiryu gets the upper hand at long-range combat

The Dragonzord summons other Zords to become Dragonzord Battle Mode when the Power Rangers theme kicks in

Dragonzord starts to gain the advantage, Akane essentially runs out of options

Kiryu somehow goes berserk and is on equal-footing

Kiryu starts to run out of power, so it charges up the AZC and grabs the Dragonzord, flying out of the city and into the ocean

It lets Akane escape through a hatch, and then the AZC activates freezing and exploding both while Akane watches

Wouldn't be surprised if that's how the fight goes. I'm expecting either Akane or Kiryu to "sacrifice" themselves at least.

Kingo the Sixth said:
I'm guessing based on the music the fight goes something like this:
Kiryu and DZ brawl for a bit from where the preview ends, Kiryu gets the upper hand at long-range combat

The Dragonzord summons other Zords to become Dragonzord Battle Mode when the Power Rangers theme kicks in

Dragonzord starts to gain the advantage, Akane essentially runs out of options

Kiryu somehow goes berserk and is on equal-footing

Kiryu starts to run out of power, so it charges up the AZC and grabs the Dragonzord, flying out of the city and into the ocean

It lets Akane escape through a hatch, and then the AZC activates freezing and exploding both while Akane watches

Wouldn't be surprised if that's how the fight goes. I'm expecting either Akane or Kiryu to "sacrifice" themselves at least.
This can be the most cinematic scenario for a win by Kiryu.

What do you think for a win by Dragonzord?

(I have a mind of how Dragonzord can win but this will probably hurt the souls of many.)

Back