• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (7) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Aren't DBX's popularity contests now? Honestly, Prince should have wiped the floor with Ezio be it OG Prince or Reboot Prince. OG Prince laughs in time hax, reversing time upon death and sand elemental intangibility. Reboot Prince is closer (if allow both combatants to hurt each other like DB does) but would still win via fighting characters with far higher AP (The Guardian), teleport spammers (The Concubine), range spammers (The Alchemist) and stealth masters (The Hunter. Incidentally, the final fight with the Hunter takes place in complete Darkness, so Ezio's stealth shouldn't matter).

People acknowledging DC's universal feats and not calling them outliers? Jeez, first it was the OBD and now this. We're only a few steps away from Green Lantern stat-stomping Alien X.

Kingo the Sixth said:
People acknowledging DC's universal feats and not calling them outliers? Jeez, first it was the OBD and now this. We're only a few steps away from Green Lantern stat-stomping Alien X.
Notice how Superman had 50 outliers of being universal but only 11 Solar System level feats that were definitely the max he could do.

Superman always had a lot, (and mean A LOT) of feats that put him at a much higher level than Solar System. Apparently the only reason why it's not acknowledged is because its "inconsistent" when it comes to the scaling chain with other DC characters.

Standuser081 said:
Superman always had a lot, (and mean A LOT) of feats that put him at a much higher level than Solar System. Apparently the only reason why it's not acknowledged is because its "inconsistent" when it comes to the scaling chain with other DC characters.
You could easily brush this off cause Superman was always supposed to be a beacon of power and hope in the hearts of other heroes but think of the scaling!!! I absolutely abhor scaling and I think it should only be used if two characters are basically the same or if they have no feats of their own (but at that point, how could you even debate in favor or against them?)

Xtas said:
Notice how Superman had 50 outliers of being universal but only 11 Solar System level feats that were definitely the max he could do.
Personally i would really like to see all of those 50 universal feats and if they are all valid.

Since i find really hard to believe it, and i have the feeling that a good chuck of them are either take out of context or hyperboles and that the the ones who are trully valid are not as many as Seth believe.

Beside that, if we go with the number of feats on a specific level, i would like to see how many feats had would place Superman to Planet level and much lower, because i bet there are going to be just as many.

Stefano4444 said:
Beside that, if we go with the number of feats on a specific level, i would like to see how many feats had would place Superman to Planet level and much lower, because i bet there are going to be just as many.
You don't get it do you? Consistency makes it so that he's capable of doing anything lower than and up to Universal.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Aren't DBX's popularity contests now? Honestly, Prince should have wiped the floor with Ezio be it OG Prince or Reboot Prince. OG Prince laughs in time hax, reversing time upon death and sand elemental intangibility. Reboot Prince is closer (if allow both combatants to hurt each other like DB does) but would still win via fighting characters with far higher AP (The Guardian), teleport spammers (The Concubine), range spammers (The Alchemist) and stealth masters (The Hunter. Incidentally, the final fight with the Hunter takes place in complete Darkness, so Ezio's stealth shouldn't matter).
Except Ezio is so much faster, that Prince would get blitzed. Even if he brings himself back to life, he'll still get blitzed.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Time slow exists for OG Prince.
Unoriginal Memes said:
DBX S4E7 Spoilers
Ezio blitzes before The Prince can even think, so all of his time based abilities are rendered useless as he can't activate them quickly enough to avoid getting speed blitzed.

Unoriginal Memes said:
DBX S4E7 Spoilers
Ezio blitzes before The Prince can even think, so all of his time based abilities are rendered useless as he can't activate them quickly enough to avoid getting speed blitzed.
Prince can use timehax while dead and sand elemental intangibility says no to Ezio's attacks anyway.

Genericstickman said:
I mean Composite Kiryu is the strongest Mechagodzilla, you could also argue original Kiryu as being tier 4 scaling to Gorath but don't do that
I'm pretty sure Heisei is still way stronger than Kiryu even including comics. Unless I've missed something, the only thing Kiryu has going for it is that black hole feat which seems really up to interpretation.

Kingo the Sixth said:
Genericstickman said:
I mean Composite Kiryu is the strongest Mechagodzilla, you could also argue original Kiryu as being tier 4 scaling to Gorath but don't do that
I'm pretty sure Heisei is still way stronger than Kiryu even including comics. Unless I've missed something, the only thing Kiryu has going for it is that black hole feat which seems really up to interpretation.
Pretty sure its the AZC that just puts him on top.

Pretty sure its the AZC that just puts him on top.

Eh, it would one-shot but he needs to land it first. Kiryu ain't exactly a fast guy so anybody who's substantially quicker than him is probably gonna be fine.

One thing to add: AZC, while having durability negation (possibly why Ben said it is the strongest), takes up a lot of energy (Absolute Zero Cannon uses up 40% of Kiryu's total energy supply it can only be used twice) so basically it hits and wins, or misses and loses.

Kingo the Sixth said:
Depends on the version lol But seriously tho why are people taking Seth remotely seriously where he's probably doing it to draw controversy.

Back