• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (7) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Like almost nobody expects Pre-Crisis Hal Jordan coming pal.

Ah, rumors say the last of the first 10 DBX of season four would be a hand drawn battle. Guess what the matchup is.

I really don't see how it matters. Even if you ignore how Hal's history was never revised from the Crisis, or how Convergence undid the events of that same Crisis, Hal has enough outliers feats to put him above Alien X in the stat trinity.

On another note, I find it funny that when DB used Pre-Crisis feats for Doctor Fate and Darkseid, nobody was complaining, yet when they did it for GL, because it apparently determines the fight, they do care now.

Standuser081 said:
I really don't see how it matters. Even if you ignore how Hal's history was never revised from the Crisis, or how Convergence undid the events of that same Crisis, Hal has enough outliers feats to put him above Alien X in the stat trinity.
On another note, I find it funny that when DB used Pre-Crisis feats for Doctor Fate and Darkseid, nobody was complaining, yet when they did it for GL, because it apparently determines the fight, they do care now.
No version of Hal, save for maybe Pre-Crisis or the one's that where apmed has a chance against Alien-X. Because Darksied was the same darksied from pre-crisis, don't know about fate though.

No version of Hal, save for maybe Pre-Crisis or the one's that where apmed has a chance against Alien-X. Because Darksied was the same darksied from pre-crisis, don't know about fate though.

Nah pre crisis Hal tears x a new one along with his parallax incarnation.

Broly was smart and kept his mouth shut during the early phase of the fallout. Meanwhile, Bulma and company played dirty and are paying the price for it

Unoriginal Memes said:
Yeah, AR's video isn't good. He tries to debunk all of the DC feats that makes Goku slower by using one instance of Superman slowing down time.
To be fair, even Death Battle gave a pretty lowballed speed for Supes compared to what many other sources have pointed out.

I'm speaking moslty out of ignorance and a mere hunch, but I always felt that the heavy hitting Superhero profiles being 4-B was too low given how they pretty much they crave their insane powers. Not saying I can agree with Seth or anyone else, because I genuinely know little beyond a few stories of Superman.

Obv I get behind supporting Broly, and I'm there and all, but what's really bugging me currently is that millions of causal fans are getting screwed over. So many have never or would never watch subs and Funi is the main place to get official dubs. There's like what, Hi-Dive other than this? There isn't even 4kids anymore.

So like, what if Sean isn't Goku anymore? Or even worse, what if Funi goes under? Are people willing to ruin the experiences of millions for vindication? A lot of the people arguing for this don't care because they're mainly subs, me included, but there are many who are not. Heck, I've been watching subbed DB for a while now and I still don't like Nozawa's Goku, just tolerate it. And I'm sure it's much worse for more casual viewers.

I honestly stop caring about the whole fiasco but looking at it Right now makes me feel I like how all of this could've been avoided if they didn't stab Vic in the back or be reasonable about the entire thing.

The feat where Superman destroyed the reality blitzing missiles was taken out of context. Superman made a deal with someone to stop time and when it was over, Lois's heart would only beat once.

Superman can't travel through time, as he didn't do it in that same comic, where Lois was dying.

The Green Lanterns were dilating time when they performed the 87 quadrillionc feat.

I find only one of his points correct.

Yes. Their quality is... inconsistant let's just say. They definately have some good episodes, but they are never even close to DB. Their research is sometimes far better then DB's, but sometimes is far worse.

Back