• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (7) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Silver or this Silver will be fighting this Trunks some day. And to nobody's surprise Silver is stronger (at least in Super Form) while Trunks is MUCH faster. And most people (sans Sonic die hards) will root for Trunks.

Lucina... She's likely fighting Grovyle (PMD Explorers) or Kitana. Silver can be a choice but is less popular. Plus even base Silver can body base Lucina and almost everyone wants Silver dead so yeah.

Ep 115 spoilers
Any verdict why Hiei should win over Sasuke Uchiha (Part II)?
Like, what even is the feat for the grounds of the yields for AP, durability and speed; and what is the scaling chain.
Scaling for Sasuke to Naruto is easy. But the same cannot be said for the YYHS verse.
Archie Silver is way faster than Trunks, even in base, only game Silver is slower for now

Eh. Archie is dubious. The feats are contested all the time now and it has like, what? A total of 3 feats that are really far into the MFTL+ scale from different eras?

But eh. I'll sticl to the OBD where Archie is given scrutiny.

Nah, the Archie feats are definitively legit, the "eras" literaly don't matter, only post or pre genesis wave, and those contest it like the Ultraguy blog and the Reddit rant copying it have been debunked multiple times that a discussion rule was discussed to be made

Really hope you are joking about OBD, they Archie profiles are a joke and they literaly called every Archie supporter a furf*g, and not even as a joke, complitely serious

Said profiles are long outdated and were around the time fans wank the shit outta of it.

Besides not everyone gonna buy every verse upgrades

Tipper17 said:
Said profiles are long outdated and were around the time fans wank the shit outta of it.

Besides not everyone gonna buy every verse upgrades
Still doesn't excuse OBD's clear anti bias, two wrongs don't make a right, and If you disagree with any of Archie's stats just make a CRT trying to "debunk", but I can assure you that the stats of Archie Sonic are accurate

Guy's don't derail the thread with something that has nothing to do with DB and if you don't like how a certain verse or character is rated on this wiki make a CRT or kindly keep your "opinions" to yourself!.

I swear you can't go a few threads without someone derailing with controversial opinions (backed by 0 facts and 100% bias).

Anyway just a reminder the DB takes place for the public at 18:00 GMT as per usual (for those who haven't got early access).

Genericstickman said:
if Kiryu wins this then either they used feats from extended media/ Gorath for some reason, or they downplayed both and Kiryu juts got slightly less downplayed
Or maybe the fact that one can freeze on a molecular level is being taken for granted lol

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Guy's don't derail the thread with something that has nothing to do with DB and if you don't like how a certain verse or character is rated on this wiki make a CRT or kindly keep your "opinions" to yourself!.

I swear you can't go a few threads without someone derailing with controversial opinions (backed by 0 facts and 100% bias).

Anyway just a reminder the DB takes place for the public at 18:00 GMT as per usual (for those who haven't got early access).
As if this site doesn't have its fair share share of bias don't fool yourself here all I said not every one gonna buy every verse stats here I never said I dont buy Archie sonic stats.

TitanCrusher101 said:
RIP Akane
Also that might be the worst story to date. They didn't even stand still to begin, they just fought.
RIP Tommy - Ben said in the the commentary to this fight that Akane did in fact survive the plane crash after Dragonzord shot her down since there was going to be an ending shot of Akane getting out of the wreckage but they didn't animate that part since they wanted to focus more on the fight itself.

RIP abrupt fighting beginning (looking at Weiss Schnee vs Mitsuru Kirijo)

RIP slight mistakes that makes big differences...

To be fair, the crew did take into account the island crushing feat (DZ low end AP) and the building atomising feat (MG high end AP), but fails to take up the better feat by Rita (DZ high end AP) and the important speed feat by MMPR (DZ combat speed). MG is only faster in travel speed (DZ Mach 33 vs MG Mach 45.95) when using extra booster which drains its power quick - DZ is faster in combat and should "stab a loser" multiple times.

Yeah, Weiss vs Mitsuru's fight worked as we got more dialogue between them and it seemed to be a simply sparring match that escalated....like Ken vs Terry...

Genericstickman said:
I mean this is probably an inaccurate accurate battle
I can see their logic. They just make some omissions at determinating points which drastically changed the outcome.

Also, verdicts aside, the Japanese-English translation is not really good.

That Rita solar eclipse feat is sus and outliery as all hell lol.

Not much to say about the next fight. Even if Sasuke didn't absolutely crush Hiei in stats, he's way too haxy for Hiei to do anything to him.

Kingo the Sixth said:

Not much to say about the next fight. Even if Sasuke didn't absolutely crush Hiei in stats, he's way too haxy for Hiei to do anything to him.
Then why are the MMPR characters Planet level or even Large Planet level? I can agree that anything beyond that (in the original 3-season MMPR story) is too much an outlier.

Sasuke vs Hiei exists because Screwattack flopped in their DBX so hard they need an actual Death Battle to redeem themselves.

Jasonsith said:
Kingo the Sixth said:

Then why are the MMPR characters Planet level or even Large Planet level? I can agree that anything beyond that (in the original 3-season MMPR story) is too much an outlier.
Sasuke vs Hiei exists because Screwattack flopped in their DBX so hard they need an actual Death Battle to redeem themselves.
MMPR currently is in need of revisions since Lord Zedd's 5A feat was disputed, the reasoning was removed but not the rating

Because the pages need a major revision and I'm too lazy to do anything. I think the highest you can argue for Dino Rangers is Moon-level from Alpha-1, and that's looking into the comics.

Back