• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (7) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

You have given me no reason as to why Ryu will be able to get past Scorpion's Immortality and Resurrection. Yes, Ryu is a master martial artist, but remember that as Evil Ryu, he becomes a mindless psychopath. This is important as Ryu can only use the Raging Demon as Evil Ryu, and not in any other form. Also, Ryu is Massively Hypersonic while Scorpion's reaction speed is Massively Hypersonic+. He can definitely avoid it.

Gonna be honest, feel like I'm running in circles here mate. I disagree with Scorpion having speeds anywhere near that. The evidence presented on his page is out of context, Scorpion was decimated by Raiden when he actually tried to confront him, and was forced to use his teleportation to stay out of sight and get sneak attacks. Even in the scans shown, he's teleporting behind and just below Raiden's sight. Hell, if anything, the fact that he had to resort to teleportation and sneak attacks to do anything to Raiden should prove he ISN'T on his level. Evil Ryu retains his martial arts prowess evidently, the difference is that he now becomes willing to kill and brutalise his opponent, he isn't just some mindless beast. And even if he was it would be irrelevant, since the Raging Demon would be too fast for Scorpion to teleport away from in time, just like how Raiden's electricity was too fast for him to dodge in the comic. Without the raging demon, Ryu is still powerful enough to obliterate Scorpion and force him to respawn, which should count as a victory.

And fine, here's some stats. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tq_ZXVpxas&feature=youtu.be M.Bison uses his power to destroy a city. Ryu has beaten Mr. For Me It Was Tuesday before such as in Street Fighter V.

He's been able to keep up with Bison too, impressive considering Bison is pretty fast https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/imagines-street-fighter-calculations.1073645/

Both of those are at the very least in the ballpark of what Raiden could dish out, and Raiden destroyed Scorpion in a direct confrontation. And this is without extra forms.

Well Ryu does have his Shin form which is pretty much Power of Nothingness Ryu + Evil Ryu, I'm only mentioning this because DB would probably too when making a rematch against the two

You're gonna have to make a CRT then. Because nobody cares how you feel about the tierings.

On this website, we use the pages to determine who wins. Not based on how we feel about how strong, fast, and durable a character is. Your only proof for Ryu winning is "I disagree with Scorpion's stats".

And it doesn't even really matter, as Scorpion is still 7-B through being a Grandmaster/Elder Gods' Champion.

but my feelings :(

But yeah, I certainly could makes a thread arguing for Scorpion to be downgraded, but to be honest I'm not bothered enough lol. I disagree with a lot of the stats on this wiki which is why I rarely use it. I only entered this thread to see what people were saying and decided to put in my two cents on stuff.

"On this website, we use the pages to determine who wins. Not based on how we feel about how strong, fast, and durable a character is."

But that's the same thing isn't it? There is no objective way of looking at feats. Very rarely is a writer going "ALRIGHT IT'S TIME TO MAKE SCORPION CITY-LEVEL", there is no one definitive way of looking at things. It's why this place and the OBD can have the same characters and feats at wildly different levels. With fiction, ultimately the way the viewers interprets what's being shown is a fundamental aspect of it. No getting around that mate.

Technically it's not that the issue itself is subjective, but rather that people as a whole are incapable of creating a objective system rather than one not being possible, but I get what you mean.

So everyone talk Ryu vs Scorpion & Ryu vs Jin... and nobody talks Sub-Zero vs Glacius?

SS v G is heavily wanking SS and downplaying G.

And for the next pre-preview...

S6:E22 - Akane Pilots Mechagodzilla into DEATH BATTLE!
DEATH BATTLE Fight Previews
Mechagodzilla gears up for its fight to the death!

I guessed the title right > a week ago at Death Battle Wikia.

Well maybe just for the appearance of it but I'm sure they'll give it things the other Mechagodzilla's can do, since DB seems to Composite all Canon versions of a character for their battles.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Well maybe just for the appearance of it but I'm sure they'll give it things the other Mechagodzilla's can do, since DB seems to Composite all Canon versions of a character for their battles.
Not if they're timelines and backstory's contradict iirc

On the DB cast they confirmed they're using one specific version of Mechagodzilla. Probably for the same reason they didn't fully composite Shredder, the different versions of MG are essentially completely seperate characters.

The real cal howard said:
I thought they did completely composite Shredder. I saw comics, 1988, 2003, and 2012 feats be used, the latter being what granted him the win.
They composited him, but not fully. They only included feats from human Shredders, actual people named Oroku Saki. They excluded the og comics, IDW, and the 203 cartoon cause none of them are human. Makes sense, since fundamentally, you can cut off a human Shredder's head and he'll die, but you can't cut the head off of a colony of worms.

They composited him, but not fully. They only included feats from human Shredders, actual people named Oroku Saki. They excluded the og comics, IDW, and the 203 cartoon cause none of them are human. Makes sense, since fundamentally, you can cut off a human Shredder's head and he'll die, but you can't cut the head off of a colony of worms.

NANI

I'm not familiar with RWBY, but I'm not sure Blake has any hax that gives her the necessary edge. She tier stomps Human form Inuyasha, but that's a very rare form. Any other key, Inuyasha tier stomps.

I'm not sure about Inuyasha's abilities. Maybe not anything that hax stomps, but I'd think his abilities are better. Although, cloning, better Regenerationn & night vision are good.

Ezio vs Prince out for everybody on Rooster Teeth and on Youtube

Iffy and "fractured" in the beginning sure; a bit better in the latter part.

And... While Blake vs Inuyasha may be a bigger stomp AP-wise, Blake vs Mikasa is a stomp for a bigger certain (at least to me or at the Ben Singer standpoint - Mikasa is powerless and haxless).

TitanCrusher101 said:
That one guy calling this a bigger stomp than Venom vs Spawn?
Can you elaborate please?

Anyway Venom vs Spawn is a really massive stomp in Spawn's favour - Voting-wise 39% : 61%

Ezio vs Prince is actually not "quite" a stomp (Prince gets strength while Ezio gets speed) - Voting-wise 30% : 70%

Blake vs Inuyasha is a big stomp in Inu's favour - Se how the voting goes.

And this. Prepare for the crazy things to come.

Sooo, watched Seth's vid. This is a question out of genuine ignorance given I know very little about Superman and I am more of a casual Dragonball fan, but how good is Seth's vid?

Well Seth cited a feat where Superman basically traveled the universe to destroy reality blitizing missiles faster then a human's heart can beat. Which was calculated as being so high that a calucaltor can't display it

Back