• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (7) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

DBX S4E7 Spoilers
Ezio Auditore da Firenze vs The Prince (Sands of Time) is like
(1) Ezio is so fast he blitzes before The Prince can think and even tap into his time slow.

(2) The AP justification of Vizier (who The Prince scales from) is iffy and is not even properly calculated.

(3) Assassin's Creed is popular. Even more so after the Notre-Dame de Paris fire tragedy.

(4) Ezio vs The Prince is Death Battle material.

@MetalGearRaiden

DBX S4E7 Spoilers
At least Rooster Teeth is offering you a "chargeable" option for watching The Prince to win instead.
It would be nice to watch Ezio trying to fly away or escape whatsoever just to give The Prince the chance sneaking up from above and killing Ezio in slow motion though.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Sad truth: Ezio will win by more percentage than Spawn did due to dumb Marvel fans underestimating him.
really that do imagines Ezio shitton power/abilites and AP?

Death Battle Host: don't think do through can sure picked Prince win.

I liked the ghost rider / lobo matchup but I feel Spawn would have been a more appropriate opponent for GR. Also, i feel like the Penance stare wouldn't necessarily work on Lobo like Thanos but I agree with the outcome in general.

TitanCrusher101 said:
He also doesn't regret anything he does. They said it themselves, penance stare is far too inconsistent. It's dumb as hell imo.
Can you stop whining about that episode? I don't care about how much you like Lobo, he loses and now you're just whining.

Also, do I even need to say why your whole "Penance Stare only works on those with regrets" is stupid? Mainly because it's worked on The Punisher another time and The Punisher had divine protection when he survived.

Unoriginal Memes said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
He also doesn't regret anything he does. They said it themselves, penance stare is far too inconsistent. It's dumb as hell imo.
Can you stop whining about that episode? I don't care about how much you like Lobo, he loses and now you're just whining.
This is a bit hypocritical, considering I've seen people on here whine about GL vs. Ben 10 and Goku vs. Superman and you don't speak to them like that.

Yeah. Name one way that Lobo even kills Ghost Rider. They fabricated feats for Superman and completely ignored over half of Ben's abilities.

Lobo did not get cheated, basically at all. Frankly, it's lucky for Lobo to get more attention from the battle.

The Penance Stare was made at it's peak, similar to how Lobo was made at his own peak (Getting 4-B and Duplication despite those being inconsistant for him) from Death Battle rule 3.

We shall see how well Screwattack explains how Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics) should defeat Lobo (Post-Crisis).

Also,

" Christopher Niosi, A.K.A. Kirbopher, was originally set to reprise the role for Dragonzord VS Mechagodzilla, but he was eventually recast with Nicholas Andrew Louie after Kirbopher revealed that he had been physically and emotionally abusing his colleagues and violated a non-disclosure agreement about his role as Byleth in the 2019 video game, Fire Emblem: Three Houses. "
~ copy+pasted from Dragonzord's Trivia​
"thanks" to this scandal Nicholas Andrew Louie (voice of Sonic and Ben Tennyson) is Tommy Oliver now. Hitomi Farrell is still Akane Yashiro.

Now I need to hear this from this Tommy Oliver...

jasonsith imagines:
Tommy Oliver: (unmorphed) You're not the first one to try to take this. It's morphin' time. (Transforms)

Akane: Take this!

(Dragonzord is almost being stabbed through the cockpit by Mechagodzilla)

Tommy: Attack at the cockpit huh? Thanks for the tip. (Jumps into MG cockpit) Take this~ (Stabs into Akane)

(Akane dies and Dragonzord slashes MG in half, Tommy jumps out of the exploding mech.)

Tommy: Ew, I stabbed a loser.

He then tries to chuckle, but just starts coughing due to his wounds.

Tommy: Ugh, it hurts to laugh...

He then grabs the last thing remaining of his foe, the dismembered arm, and then notices THE Green Lantern looking at him.

Tommy: Don't ask... (leaves)

All I'm gonna say is that I think it's a bit weird to acknowledge and use Green Lantern's universal feats but then literally 4 episodes later say Lobo is only star level when he's fought Hal using all his willpower before. Hell, Swan wrote both of these episodes, which just makes the inconsistency weirder.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
The fact that they slapped time travel onto Hal when he hasn't used that in like years still annoys me.
I mean, I don't see what the issue with that is. It's an ability he canonically has, has never lost, and has used in multiple continuities. He's used time travel in both post-crisis and pre-crisis, would be mroe egregious if they left it out imo.

The Smashor said:
Yeah. Name one way that Lobo even kills Ghost Rider. They fabricated feats for Superman and completely ignored over half of Ben's abilities.

Lobo did not get cheated, basically at all. Frankly, it's lucky for Lobo to get more attention from the battle.

The Penance Stare was made at it's peak, similar to how Lobo was made at his own peak (Getting 4-B and Duplication despite those being inconsistant for him) from Death Battle rule 3.
He got cheated by being stomped, lol.

Back