• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (11) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Death Battle won't have Archie Sonic beating Flash. Ultraguy is one of their researchers and you can be damn sure he'll be on that episode.

And Game Sonic ain't an even fight at all. Flash can easily beat him in base before he thinks of going Super.

If they actualy rechearch well Sonic should win simply for fatehax, being stronger in base (at least here because Flash is only 4-B versus low 2-C) and super form being immesurable and 2-A

But of course they will downplay him, especialy if Ultraguy is involved since he did that awful Archie debunk blog that downplayers still try to use when it has been refuted almost everywhere

There not gonna have Archie super sonic at immeasurable speed when they didn't even put Darkseid there I doubt they'll treat the fate hax thing seriously

Archie sonic stats are 50/50 outside of here they'll consider him universal level given they didn't use him against Mario cause he was too broken

ZephyrosOmega said:
For the record Crona vs Ryuko has way more than just blood shenanigans

-Swordsmen

-Both of them are working 2-on-1, with Ragnarok and Senketsu

-Evil mothers

-Really ******* hard to kill thanks to Regenerationn
Meh still prefer someone better for ryuko to fight given she still stomps him

Tipper17 said:
There not gonna have Archie super sonic at immeasurable speed when they didn't even put Darkseid there I doubt they'll treat the fate hax thing seriously

Archie sonic stats are 50/50 outside of here they'll consider him universal level given they didn't use him against Mario cause he was too broken
Archie Sonic is famously know by how broken he is even outside here, Archie has a big reputation, it's more like 90/10, with the last 10 being places like Spacebattles and Character Rant who downplay almost every character and Death Battle fans who keep using Ultraguy's old blog

I agree with the first paragraph, reason why I don't want they to use Archie Sonic nor any other Sonic character

I still don't think Ultraguy was wrong. Plus, Seth and Ink Tank claim they "refuted" DB as well.

We argue consistency rules above all else for a tier rating here yet vastly inconsistent verses have some ratings based purely on one feat in question or from amps and situational power jumps not normally available to them.

I mean I know certain users have biases but still.

Anyways, apparently some people think Beerus ***** on Arceus in speed and that he stomps the God Llama so yeah, I kinda want it to be Beerus Vs. Arceus so badly just for the reactions.

Well, me and a whole bunch of people do and have proved so, he even backpedaled on the comments and in other blogs how it was just his "opinion", heck even here his blog has been brought up and rejected to the point a discussion rule was supposed to be made, and Seth has recentely said Superman does beat Goku, and that other Death Battle is still controversial

Casual lower feats don't contradict higher feats, alot of franchises, including Mario and a bunch of Nintendo, would be downgraded if the number of lower feats mattered, plus we try to not use the latter

Me, you, everyone has bias, that's part of being human.

We do know they have Tournament of power characters at galaxy, so Beerus is probaly going to be around there, and they could downplay Arceus since his feats come from statments and his physical showings might not appear as impressive to people, like the meteor, Arceus should win but I won't count the chickens before they hatch

I'd like to see fights like:

1) Gordon Freeman vs Isaac Clarke

A battle of two workers, don't working in the specialty and kicking the ass of aliens.

2)Doomguy vs Duke Nukem

Two ultra-brutal fighters with evil spirits. Powerful armor against "armor is for *******"

3) Kaneki Ken vs Venom

Both have tremendous Regenerationn and can transform their bodies.

4)Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer

Oh, this battle just waited still for a long time.

5)Deathstroke vs Taskmaster

As battle two most dangerous mercenaries their universes. The one who kicked the Justice League's ass against the one who kicked the Avengers ' ass.

6)Galen Marek vs Dante

7)Saitama vs Lobo

I still don't know why Deathstroke vs Taskmaster isn't a more popular fight. The others seem alright, but please no to Saitama vs Lobo. It's not even a fight and is just an insult to Lobo.

Thelastmlg said:
Anybody got a clue on how they got mach 29 for all might crossing 45 mettera in half a second?
Half a second was presumably a script error. Doing the math, they likely used 1/220 seconds (peak human eyesight fps) for the timeframe since he was moving FTE. Substantial highball, but they often give benefit of the doubt to characters who are gonna lose anyway.

The truth is never funny. On a more serious note did they apply the 60× multiplier for All Mights strength to his speed as well? I don't recall them doing so and YouTube is deciding not to work for me so I can't skim through to check if they did.

Imo, Ultraguy is not that good of a researcher tbh. In the Death Battle Cast, one of the members there said that Archie Sonic wins and given that the person who plays Wiz who is the owner of Death Battle is a massive Sonic fan, he might save Archie Sonic if he says that Archie Sonic wins, which he can basically say to make Archie Sonic win, everyone has to do what he says. The best example of this is that he is the only reason why Ganondorf won against Bowser, because he said that NLF argument where Ganondorf can only be killed by holy weapons and Bowser doesn't have any holy weapons, which NO ONE agreed with in the entire Death Battle team, but they had to do it anyway.

I did not know this about Ben. I always did prefer Boomstick and just Chad in general, but now I do to a much higher degree. Ben does seem like a dick that would do something like that, though.

Yeah I remember a few people claiming he ignored the DB team and made Ganon win out of bias but none of them ever actually had proof to back up those claims. I really don't buy that Ben has, can, and would purposely ignore the research team and decide the winner by himself due to bias.

Dust Collector said:
Yeah I remember a few people claiming he ignored the DB team and made Ganon win out of bias but none of them ever actually had proof to back up those claims. I really don't buy that Ben has, can, and would purposely ignore the research team and decide the winner by himself due to bias.
He still says it I think, where he said in Ganondorf vs Dracula that it all came down to whether Dracula had holy weapons or not and he did so that's his ultimate reasoning to why Dracula won against Ganondorf.

anyway this sounds like BS, i might believe it more if I hadn't heard the exact same rumor for Dante vs Bayonetta, which, incidentally, came right before bowser vs ganon.

I mean, ganon does beat bowser, but that's neither here nor there.

Back