• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (11) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

CinnabarManx421 said:
Dude, he's just listing the matches he'd want to happen, doesn't matter if they won't happen. Also, please don't quote huge walls of text.
I'm on mobile and just because she wanted them doesn't mean I can't say yeah some won't work/can't happened in the show Her list is legit outside a certain few anyways

Since everyone gives their death battle ideas , I think I will put forward the ideas that I hope will be in death battle (although I think most of my ideas are impossible) :

Dio (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) VS Alucard (Hellsing)

Link Battle Royale

Archie Sonic (Archie Comics) VS Flash (DC Comics)

Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls) VS Discord ( My Little Pony)

Miles Morales (Marvel Comics) VS Deku (My Hero Academia)

Darth Vader (Star Wars) VS Voldemort (Harry Poter)

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars) VS Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)

A forth Fight for batma

Flowey (Undertale) VS Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)

Dio (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) VS Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou Project)

Springtrap (FNAF) VS Bendy (Bendy and the ink machine)

Mickey Mouse VS Bugs Bunny ( Looney Tunes )

Saitama (One Punch Man) VS Popeye (Popeye)

Danny phantom (Danny phantom) VS Pac-man (Pac-man)

Ness (Earthbound) VS Frisk (Undertale)

Robbie Rotten (Lazytown) VS Waluigi (Mario Bros), Papyrus (Undertale) or Doctor Doofenshmirtz ( Phineas and Ferb )

Sans (Undertale) VS Geno (Mario RPG) or The Judge (OFF)

Beerus (Dragon Ball Super) VS Galaxia (Sailor Moon), Hades (Saint seiya) or Giratina (Pokemon)

Galactus (Marvel Comics) VS Unicron (Transformers)

I'm late as hell. For those wondering why people are actually suggesting Danny Phantom vs Jake Long. It's because their characters are similar in multiple regards and not many people actually realise how powerful Danny actually is. Looking at how Danny was rated before I started my overhaul on the verse, the two were comparable, Danny being a bit stronger and Jack being a bit faster. Danny also lacked alot his current abilities and his Regenerationn was no where near what it is now. So when you see people wanting Danny vs Jack, you got to take into account they are people who watched both shows in the past but didn't see or remember all of what Danny was capable of. They just see two hybrid teenage superheroes who can transform into a Ghost and Dragon who both are cocky and battle supernatural/magic beings. Both of them are actually similar in several regards and to the normal person, they would like see them fight. Heck, before I joind the wiki, I wanted to see them fight because I thought it would be a cool match because going of my memory alone, Danny wasn't this strong.

Currently, yes, Danny bodies Jack horribly. I am actually rewatching America Dragon to see if there are any feats or abilities missing. Same thing goes for Jenny Wakemen/XJ9, people want to see her fight Danny because of nostalgia and off memory.

Jasonsith said:
They have their Death Battle Cast on 2 Jan 2020 (US time) for RT First Members and 3 Jan 2020 for everyone. But their voting for the Community Death Battle would not be closed until 3 Jan 2020.

So would they be releasing the poll results only on the next Death Battle Cast? Or they woukld not announce the final results on the show anymore (like only viewed on Twitter)?

Neither Santa seems to have a page here. How strong are they? I know DC Santa managed to evade Apokopolis' defenses and sneak on Darkseid, even if it was more of a joke strip.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Hmm, seeing how one of the combatants was already shown in the teaser awhile back, I'm just going say that said combatant wins this one.
Ep 120 spoilers
Then sit back as we introduce Small Town Rela Virgil Hawkins vs Small Building MHS Miles Morales.

- DBX will have 2D and 3D DBs - Guys behind Dracula vs Ganondorf are working in 3D DBs (more then 1 for sure) - Torrian's Team are working on 3D DBs >Guys behind DP vs Mask are working on at least 2 DBs this year >Kiid has joined the DB Team

Who's Kiid?

Tipper17 said:
- DBX will have 2D and 3D DBs
- Guys behind Dracula vs Ganondorf are working in 3D DBs (more then 1 for sure) - Torrian's Team are working on 3D DBs - Guys behind DP vs Mask are working on at least 2 DBs this year - Kiid has joined the DB Team Who's Kiid?
Kiid helped animate Doctor Strange VS. Doctor Fate, and is the animator for the following DBXs: Iron Man VS Mega Man X, Cloud VS Guts, Iron Fist VS Akuma, Noctis VS 2B, Lara Croft VS Jill Valentine, Akame VS Killua, Gohan VS Superboy

Back