• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (6) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Force and Lightning is actually a saying, and Obi-Wan has the force, while Kakashi has lightning.

Doesn't change how uncreative it is. Whatever just hope the fight is well done

Honestly, if you scaled Kakashi down from the Ten Tails, who has an (admittedly unevaluated) exaton-level feat, he could actually win.

But that's not happening. Obi Wan wins like... 70/30.

The only things I can really say about the music is that something big happens around the 2:15 mark, and judging by the music switch after that, it's almost certainly Kakashi landing Kamui.

The whole Kamui landing thing is just my guess based on the music. But if it does hit, Obi-wan's kinda dead regardless if he can take kakashi down with him, unless you want to argue he could mind control Kakashi into teleporting him back.

I bet Obi-Wan will win.

And i hope he does.

I hope Obi-Wan wins, but I don't like his chances, especially if we consider variables like the Sharingan's utilities and the Kamui.

Tipper17 said:
How the hell you went a creative name like "days of booster past" to to something as basic as "Force And lightning" the **** ?
They have called the battle music for Roshi vs Jiraiya Turtle and Toad. Therewolf style.

When they can have names as cool as Emerald Heroes

So strict Disney Obi-Wan loses to MS Kakashi on a "non-stomping" terms and MS Kakashi loses to Legends Obi-Wan in stomps. Looks more likely Obi-Wan can win. Combined with some spoilery and non-spoilery hints.

Who would Crona and Beerus fight? Cross fingers.

Thebrawlbro said:
https://twitter.com/CVAnimation/status/1256794602784411651Last minute hint for the next episode, it's a screen shot of the animation, and it's in an egyption tomb.
Lemmy guess:

1. Indiana Jones vs Jack Sparrow
  2. Ash Ketchum vs Yugi Muto
  3. Dio Brando vs Alucard (Hellsing)
  4. Apocalypse vs Michael Roa Valdamjong
Serious I actually want Apocalypse vs Roa despite being a stomp in En Sabah Nur's favour because of the surprisingly good close connections.

And I really hope Danny Phantom fight Pac-Man or Yusuke Urameshi despite people keep pushing Jake Long to die. To the point... They plan to give Danny Phantom downgrade CRTs and Jake Long new feat calc blogs. Which I may be actually working on.

@Jasonsith

I don't know why people want Pac-Man or Yusuke vs Danny when they don't have much of anything in common. Jake Long and Danny have more in common then the other two which is why people want them to battle

Also, who plans on downgrading Danny?. I don't see how they can when he has feats that put him at his current state.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Jasonsith
I don't know why people want Pac-Man or Yusuke vs Danny when they don't have much of anything in common. Jake Long and Danny have more in common then the other two which is why people want them to battle

Also, who plans on downgrading Danny?. I don't see how they can when he has feats that put him at his current state.
There are people who plan to downgrade Danny Phantom and upgrade Jake Long. Mainly from the Death Battle Wiki / Discord. I even received some calculations and CRT proofs from them.

Upon obtaining formal approvals, I will be ironically the one to post them. Or they'll post them themselves.

@Jasonsith

Danny already has accepted Calcs for his own AP and Speed. Unless your suggesting they might be false?... It doesn't matter, I'll just wait until someone attempts a downgrade, and I swear if they use what I think they might I'm gonna laugh.

Ep 127 spoilers
Obi-Wan Kenobi won.
Ep 128 spoilers
... Danny Phantom vs...

Jake Long.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Jasonsith

Actually, Danny Phantom and Yusuke Urameshi have a lot in common if you think about it

-They have allies who can help fight off against baddies

-They both have signature attacks (The Ghost Wail vs. The Spirit Gun)

-They both have mentoring figures to help them (Clockwork vs Genkai)

-They discovered the darkest parts of themselves in different situations (Danny going to Dan Phantom timeline and Yusuke finding out about his -Mezoku ancestry)

-They had to overcome their most respective villains (Vlad Plasmius vs Younger Toguro)

-They beat the strongest villians (Danny defeated Pariah Dark and Yusuke defeated Sensui)

-They both got their powers through accidents.

-And finally, they fell in love with reapective lady friends (Danny with Sam and Yusuke with Kiyko)

Back