• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Kakashi Hatake REMATCH (6-2-0)

He's used the Force to splatter Durge all over a room, the man is willing to use it, it's just not his go-to or first inclination. That's likely due to fact that he's been trained as a Jedi Guardian.
He only did that after Durge absorbed him and it was the only way out. Throughout the rest of the battle Obi-Wan fought using his lightsaber and only used the Force's telekinesis to reflect attacks and grab his Lightsaber back.

Kakashi doesn't resist heat on his profile, so I'd assume Obi-Wan would cut off his limbs with it but idk how Kakashi fights so I can't vote unless someone tells me what he does in combat

He only did that after Durge absorbed him and it was the only way out. Throughout the rest of the battle Obi-Wan fought using his lightsaber and only used the Force's telekinesis to reflect attacks and grab his Lightsaber back.
That still doesn't change fact the Obi-Wan will use the Force if he deems it necessary against his opponent and he is a practitioner of Force Crush. It's more a testament to his prowess as a lightsaber duelist and physical combatant, plus his reverence for the Force and Jedi philosophy, that he usually only need his martial skill in most engagements. It's not about if Obi-Wan would do it, it's how much does he have to be pushed into it to deem it a needed maneuver.

Seeing as Kakashi begins with Complete Susano'o in this key, there's a very high likelihood of the Force being utilized at the start.

That still doesn't change fact the Obi-Wan will use the Force if he deems it necessary against his opponent and he is a practitioner of Force Crush. It's more a testament to his prowess as a lightsaber duelist and physical combatant, plus his reverence for the Force and Jedi philosophy, that he usually only need his martial skill in most engagements. It's not about if Obi-Wan would do it, it's how much does he have to be pushed into it to deem it a needed maneuver.
You're right that he would use force crush if he needs to, but why would he feel that it is necessary to use it against Kakashi? Is there something in Kakashi's arsenal which would push him to use it?

Seeing as Kakashi begins with Complete Susano'o in this key, there's a very high likelihood of the Force being utilized at the start.
Has Obi-Wan fought a large enemy like the Susano'o before?

You're right that he would use force crush if he needs to, but why would he feel that it is necessary to use it against Kakashi? Is there something in Kakashi's arsenal which would push him to use it?
Kakashi starts with Perfect Susanoo in the key he's using, which is a 100-120 meters tall, flying tengu avatar made up of blue chakra. It's roughly the size of the Nine Tails, for reference, and he's going to use it to attack. Kamui Shurikens are also pretty lethal and would warrant the use of the force.

Has Obi-Wan fought a large enemy like the Susano'o before?
Not in main canon as far as I'm aware. In EU? Maybe. The most comparable thing to Susano'o in size in canon would probably be the Zillo Beast. Sources beyond this wiki have more info, but afaik the SW page here is severely outdated.

As far as recent canon, other force sensitives like Kylo Ren were able to slay a Zillo Beast, though he did so after voluntarily letting himself be eaten to kill it from the inside. Don't get me wrong here, this is just a feat of slaying a large monster that is comparable in size to Complete Susanoo (Zillo Beasts are 97 meters tall on average). Vader has also fought the same Zillo Beast that Kylo had slain, the former of whom Obi-wan is comparable to.

tumblr_pyumpzlADc1w4t7wqo4_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Kakashi starts with Perfect Susanoo in the key he's using, which is a 100-120 meters tall, flying tengu avatar made up of blue chakra. It's roughly the size of the Nine Tails, for reference, and he's going to use it to attack. Kamui Shurikens are also pretty lethal and would warrant the use of the force.

Not in main canon as far as I'm aware. In EU? Maybe. The most comparable thing to Susano'o in size in canon would probably be the Zillo Beast. Sources beyond this wiki have more info, but afaik the SW page here is severely outdated.

As far as recent canon, other force sensitives like Kylo Ren were able to slay a Zillo Beast, though he did so after voluntarily letting himself be eaten to kill it from the inside. Don't get me wrong here, this is just a feat of slaying a large monster that is comparable in size to Complete Susanoo (Zillo Beasts are 97 meters tall on average). Vader has also fought the same Zillo Beast that Kylo had slain, the former of whom Obi-wan is comparable to.

tumblr_pyumpzlADc1w4t7wqo4_1280.jpg
I think its a stomp match then, since Obi-Wan one shots with every attack meant to hurt him while Kakashi only has some methods of hurting Obi-Wan, which he might be able to avoid with the Force

I think its a stomp match then, since Obi-Wan one shots with every attack meant to hurt him while Kakashi only has some methods of hurting Obi-Wan, which he might be able to avoid with the Force
He likely would because obi wan’s precog and every force wielder is better than the uchiha’s, plus obi wan will literally sense every jutsu that can and will one shot him and one shot Kakashi and his megazord with class G telekinesis or pluck him out with the force and TK and turn Kakashi into a red paste or just try to force crush Kakashi in his own megazord

Last edited:
Another valid point made in the Vader v Obito thread is that the Force can warn force users of danger.

In all likelihood, the force will also likely warn Obi-wan to not meet eyes with Kakashi

Anyway obi wan FRA. Kakashi starting out with his best wincon makes obi wan use his more viable and most effective win con of crushing Kakashi like a soda can since he can precog Kakashi

Last edited:
Back