• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (6) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I'd recommend not sharing it. Guys it's best not to rile them up. I would like to think we're better then this.....And I can understand there anger, the last naruto character used got shafted, so I can somewhat understand why they're upset.
The last Naruto character who appeared wo, dude...

The Obi-Wan vs Kakashi Deathbattle inspired me to get back to reading the EU. I started about 3 years ago promising to read the timeline XD

The last Naruto character who appeared wo, dude...

Winner: Naruto, Might Guy

Loser: Gaara, Jiraiya, Sasuke, Kakashi

2-4, quite bad, not the worst.

Just wondering how could the Naruto fans be less angry over Sasuke vs Hiei than Obi-Wan vs Kakashi. Is it true that true Naruto fans hate Sasuke (& potentially Sakura)? Just like true Star Wars fans hate Rey?

Why am I now seeing people on various sites claim outlier for Danny and the other ghosts turning the planet intangible with the help of a machine... They do know it's not an Attack Potency feat and it wasn't done by him alone right.

It's like their so scared Jake might lose the Death Battle their trying to claim Danny's feats as outliers even though it's nothing great. I even see them saying that his likely scaling to Vortex is an outlier but scaling to Undergrowth is fine... So him being High 6-C/Large Island level is ok but him likely being Low 6-B/Small Country level is an outlier. Even though Undergrowth is considered a great threat on the leagues of Vortex and High 6-C is the tier under Low 6-B... Danny also survived several attacks from Vortex (who doesn't hold back) and his shields could block his attacks.

Look I don't care if people think 4-A Danny Phantom is outlier/sketchy. If it was wrong, they could easily come up with a solid debunk but they don't. However claiming everything he does is an outlier is just sad.

>Sasuke lost to Hiei due to a a BS inflated calc

Crickets

>Obi Wan beating Kakashi due to utter EU Fuckery

SALT FOR THE SALT GOD!

Gotta love that consistency

Back