• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (6) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Ep 127 spoilers
Kenobi got 13 petatons TNT level AP through a black hole feat.
Hatake got 18 megaton TNT...

In the end, Obi won.
Ep 128 spoilers
Like everyone know how the verdict goes but some long awaited characters come up and some will still blindly yay.
... I searched my feelings... I know it to be true...

Still... No Danny vs Yusuke. NNOOOO.... (insert more Empire Strikes Back meme)

So the next match is either going to be a stomp or a somewhat challenge depending on how you scale the two characters.

Regardless, I know who should win. Anyone with enough knowledge on the two know as well.

alrighty seems like thing so are going as some others predicting Danny being used before the mid season finale which screams beerus being apart of It

So Crona will be pushed back for the second half

The calc uses the Earth's mass, which would have to mean the Dovin Basal generated an equivalent amount of energy to Earth's mass-energy, which is over double the gravitational binding energy of the Sun, and three orders of magnitude greater than the high-end to destroy a planet the way the Death Star can.

That feels like a rather massive outlier for energy-output.

Thebrawlbro said:
"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force"
Guess Vader wasn't exaggerating.
I mean, when you have Force users who can blow up stars, generate space-time wormholes that devastate entire fleets, rituals that can destory the galaxy, cause zombie plagues, avatars of the Force's sides can tear the galaxy apart just by fighting, beings who can control massive populations with just their minds, jump bodies, hurl Star Destroyers several space sectors...

Well, the evidence speaks for itself.

Catalyst75 said:
The calc uses the Earth's mass, which would have to mean the Dovin Basal generated an equivalent amount of energy to Earth's mass-energy, which is over double the gravitational binding energy of the Sun, and three orders of magnitude greater than the high-end to destroy a planet the way the Death Star can.

That feels like a rather massive outlier for energy-output.

All that does is make me wonder: 'why waste all the money and resources into building world or star ending warships, when you can just summon a black hole and eat the solar system?'

Jiangshi1 said:
All that does is make me wonder: 'why waste all the money and resources into building world or star ending warships, when you can just summon a black hole and eat the solar system?'
It is super hard to breed a super powerful Force user/race, and more ecologically inefficient and risky to do so, says MatPat.

Tipper17 said:
I expect this fight to cause some salt tomorrow

Ep 127 Spoilers
Be glad Obi Wo. Else even more salt will come from Star Wars fan, esp. fans embracing Legends.
Ep 128 Spoilers
Ultraguy's guide to Danny Phantom
Strunton's guide to Jake Long
The crew would make it Goro vs Machamp 2. Like Danny has everything needed to slap Jake even when they try to wank Jake to be slightly faster in speed.
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

C2 of Omegon said:
Thebrawlbro said:
"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force"
Guess Vader wasn't exaggerating.
I mean, when you have Force users who can blow up stars, generate space-time wormholes that devastate entire fleets, rituals that can destory the galaxy, cause zombie plagues, avatars of the Force's sides can tear the galaxy apart just by fighting, beings who can control massive populations with just their minds, jump bodies, hurl Star Destroyers several space sectors...
Well, the evidence speaks for itself.
Funny how only the bold actually exists in the canon proper. The rest was Legends.

In canon, Momin constructed an engine capable of stopping time over the area of a city, and invented a means of resurrection without needing clones or body-jumping.

Hey, spoilers. Use a tag, or delete your comment.
I have made examples of spoiler tabs.

@Jimboydejuan12 please replace the untabbed content with the tabs (examples are made by me)

I can reassure you you would have already got a site warning or even a ban from content moderators / administrators if you did that in Death Battle Wiki.

Another person not knowing how to do spoiler tabs in my life.

Ep 128 Spoilers
I have publish my remote friend's findings on Jake Long.
I may publish other things later. But Multi-Continent Jake Long is... Would it be what it takes to defeat Danny Phantom?

Ep 127 spoilers
The only problem I had with a bit of research was a tab that said this:
"While there are two main Star Wars continuities, there are little to no differences in the powers displayed by the Jedi and the Force in both of them." While, that's technically true, there is still a massive power gap between them, mainly because Disney SW hasn't been around as long and hasn't reached the level of Legends yet

On Youtube

To ask: What are the links to the direct arguments against the current standings of Danny Phantom?

• Currently Danny scales to harming Dan who can fight with top tiers who can create pocket dimensions.
  • Should this fails, Phantom Planet says Danny contributes to making the Earth intangible
  • Should this also fails: Danny scales above Vortex planetary storms
  • Should the above fails he still scale above Undergrowth for growing nationwide plants.
  • How many properties have ectoplasm worked like laser before?
And for Jake Long, how is everyone looking at this?

There are also numerous techniques that are unique to Legends due to the variety of video games, comics and novels that aren't canon to Disney. Seriously, look up Force Power on Wookiepedia and compare the difference between Canon and Legends.

I knew they would use feats for EU/Legends.

The fight was kinda of mixed, for once I would have prefered a 2D animation rather than 3D one, they at least could have used the 3D model of clone wars but instead they used a more realistic version, while Kakashi got his Jump Force model (That I dislike with anything of Jump Force).

A much more close combat fight would have been better rather than a superpower battle, Obi destroying shit ala anime doesn't feel so right to see. I dunno about Kakashi but at least he doesn't look like the type to blow mountains left and right.

Music was meh, until part of the end which was definetly epic, the name is still lame tho.

Aside from that the research was okey to me, I give the episode a 7.5/10.

Newendigo said:
I knew they would use feats for EU/Legends.

The fight was kinda of mixed, for once I would have prefered a 2D animation rather than 3D one, they at least could have used the 3D model of clone wars but instead they used a more realistic version, while Kakashi got his Jump Force model (That I dislike with anything of Jump Force).

A much more close combat fight would have been better rather than a superpower battle, Obi destroying shit ala anime doesn't feel so right to see. I dunno about Kakashi but at least he doesn't look like the type to blow mountains left and right.

Music was meh, until part of the end which was definetly epic, the name is still lame tho.

Aside from that the research was okey to me, I give the episode a 7.5/10.
I do agree on the closer battle approach (probably budget and time)were playing a factor into it otherwise thing were alright the fight itself was a 8/10 top three fights this season just below Goro vs machamp and Booster Gold vs Cable

Back