• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (6) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Important notice: Re treatments on forum contents and forum site migration issues.
Blogs and profiles should stay as are.

You know the drill by now folks! We talk about everything DEATH BATTLE here!

Continued from here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here,
here, here, here, here and here

Warp gate

Fights since this thread has started:

Done in the past:

Ep 124: Gray Fullbuster vs Esdeath

Ep 125: Goro (Mortal Kombat) vs Machamp

Ep 126: Cable (Marvel Comics) vs Booster Gold (Post-Crisis)

Coming:

Ep 127: Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Kakashi Hatake

Content included in this thread:

- Predictions on what fights we will be seeing

- Predictions on who will win when the season starts

- Discussions about Death Battle Cast (sometimes DBX and sometimes anything Screwattack or even Rooster Teeth)

- And much more!

The Spoiler Tag (VSBW)
And please... the illustration just shows how to make a spoiler tag - useful for discussing spoilers before a Death Battle episode gets launched on YouTube.

Just in case: The character profiles done by Ultraguy

Multipliers don't work in tier 2
Multipliers work in a different way in Tier 2: The unit of measurement is quantity of space-time continua instead of energy levels in joules / tons of TNT / FoE.

@ZephyrosOmega vs @Phantom Falcon: Which AP/durability level is Legends Obi-Wan at? And Mangekyō Sharingan Kakashi?

Why is Noel Vermillion vs Aigis needed to be a Death Battle? (beside being spammed by sadly the Death Battle Wikia administrator Yoshirocks92)

• That episode is well-executed, unlike the DBX Sasuke vs Hiei which calls for a Death Battle to redeem themselves - just to make things worse.
  • Verdict is clear cut and do not attract debate - unlike DBX Dio vs Alucard
  • The animation and the episode as a whole... will be boring and repetitive. Unless you seriously downplay Noel or wank Aigis.
To introduce Persona characters, more people are calling for Yu Narukami or even Ren Amamiya.

To bring in Blazblue characters, more people are calling for Jin Kisaragi / Hakume / Hazama / Yüki Terumi.

Sorvoe551 said:
I'm interested to see how DB will try and equalize chakra and The Force to make certain abilities work
Actually this would be how Death Battle should be working for each episode. Nevertheless interested to watch how they interpret such.

It all depend if they are going to consider Legend feats and scaling, if they do Obi-Wan may stomp if they will consider Yarael Poof's Planet level feat as valid, if not Kakashi likely stomp.

But if they go with Legends, they may only accept Multi-Continent level feats such as Darth Plagueis, in that case if they use Perfect Susanoo of Kakashi then the fight may be much closer.

Can't sleep.

Preview for Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Placing this before I go back to sleep.

Ultraguy kind of mentioned MS is the biggest form Kakashi can get by himself. DMS is one-time help from Obito.

So Mountain ~ Mountain+ Kakashi with at least mach 286 likely mach 2915 possibly mach 14575 speed.

Some real relativistic speed feat with a solid country level AP can still put the copy ninja to cur cut parts and char ROTS style.

No idea you have to guess on who's good enough to be a mid season finale
It's not the mid season finale, that'll be the one after. Kenobi vs Kakashi is the 8th.

Whoops my bad Anyways idk could be anybody only ones left are Danny Beerus Crona

MC Vs DG is 100% more likely, seeing that Doom Eternal is already out and Halo Infinite should be released this year at max.

Also, pretty sure they would consider Samus Vs Chief a stomp in the formers favor, there a matches that are obviously way too one-sided even for them.

Seemingly hugely popular, even got a G1 prediction blog on it that AFAIK Ultra helped out on

That said i really don't want to see Samus eat an unfair L, but then again, they said sigma didn't scale to Lumine, so who knows

ZephyrosOmega said:
Seemingly hugely popular, even got a G1 prediction blog on it that AFAIK Ultra helped out on

That said i really don't want to see Samus eat an unfair L, but then again, they said sigma didn't scale to Lumine, so who knows
They didn't said he didn't scale it was more of questioning lumine star busting feat and even if they went with it ultron scales to far higher stuff as well

IIRC they mentioned that regardless of their destructive power, in the end Ultron vs Sigma came down to their hacking capabilities, where Ultron handily won.

I honestly much prefer Samus vs X as oppossed to X getting annihiliated by Kos-Mos. Would Samus get better displays from her manga counterpart?

TartaChocholate said:
IIRC they mentioned that regardless of their destructive power, in the end Ultron vs Sigma came down to their hacking capabilities, where Ultron handily won.
I honestly much prefer Samus vs X as oppossed to X getting annihiliated by Kos-Mos. Would Samus get better displays from her manga counterpart?
The only notable thing is her white holes. Which most people in that general circle of vs debating say is a suicide attack, but like

Fusion comes after

EnnardTrap1987 said:
I honestly feel we might get a Master Chief VS Doomguy rematch this or next season. However, Chief VS Samus Ara is more likely, Especially when that was supposed to be the Season 4 premiere until they scrapped it.
Chief vs Samus sounds gay. Samus does not need to return imo, and Chief probably has better opponents like Commander Shepard, and Catpain America.

AgentJojoBerserk said:
EnnardTrap1987 said:
I honestly feel we might get a Master Chief VS Doomguy rematch this or next season. However, Chief VS Samus Ara is more likely, Especially when that was supposed to be the Season 4 premiere until they scrapped it.
Chief vs Samus sounds gay. Samus does not need to return imo, and Chief probably has better opponents like Commander Shepard, and Catpain America.
Don't use gay as an insult pls

ZephyrosOmega said:
AgentJojoBerserk said:
EnnardTrap1987 said:
Don't use gay as an insult pls
I'm sorry, I'll try not to do that.

Agreed tho I wouldn't mind her fighting X Hopefully we get a hint on the next fight soon

Tipper17 said:
Agreed tho I wouldn't mind her fighting X
Hopefully we get a hint on the next fight soon

I'd prefer if X fought Cloud Strife personally. People want a Link vs Cloud rematch, but I prefer Link vs Simon Belmont as a matchup.

I also hope we get Aku vs Makuta Teridax (Samurai Jack vs Bionicle) for the sake of using an obscure franchise. DB has been in favor of using obscure franchises in the past, and Bionicle ain't too far fetched. Plus, it's thematically ******* perfect.

Back