• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (6) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Do you think they'll combine Manga and Anime for Beerus?
Probably, they could also add Movie Beerus as well.

Hell, considering that they did take intro account Xenoverse with Android 18, what stop them from using Heroes Beerus?

Stefano4444 said:
Hell, considering that they did take intro account Xenoverse with Android 18, what stop them from using Heroes Beerus?
THey only used Xenoverse for her absorption, not physicality

Probably with UI only like briefly Plus manga beerus don't have have much to him Plus heroes beerus is diffrent here it's like using an alternate version of Superman

Ben himself also went back and said that 18 should not be able to absorb energy.

I guess Butch will watch and see what happens.

Strange, I just wrote response to a comment above but it didn't go through?.

Jasonsith said:
On YoutubeTo ask: What are the links to the direct arguments against the current standings of Danny Phantom?
  • Currently Danny scales to harming Dan who can fight with top tiers who can create pocket dimensions.
  • Should this fails, Phantom Planet says Danny contributes to making the Earth intangible
  • Should this also fails: Danny scales above Vortex planetary storms
  • Should the above fails he still scale above Undergrowth for growing nationwide plants.
  • How many properties have ectoplasm worked like laser before?
And for Jake Long, how is everyone looking at this?
If I were to try & be quite irrationally dismissive, I'd say those are, in order: Creation feats & not AP, ability range, weather manipulation, & ability range/creation feat.

Irrational as it might be, what if they were to evaluate his AP purely from destructive feats or the yield of attacks used specifically for damaging foes? What of the yield of things he's survived, for durability?

Multipize said:
I'm 90% sure Danny's got this one

What I want to know is would kakshi win if the Obi-Wan was not from the comics?
If DB had only used Disney stories, then yeah, Kakashi would have won.

About the episode itself, I'm very glad our beloved Jedi Master won. I was doubting Obi-Wan's chances but his victory was a pleasant surprise. Obi-Wan is one of my favorite Star Wars characters and, hopefully, Death Battle will bring Obi-Wan and Kakashi back for new battles.

I'm not really that interested in either Danny or Jake but it could be fun. Now that the fight is over, can Obi-Wan and Kakashi come back? Do they have other good matchups, you know, aside from each other? Both are pretty good characters and I'd like to see them return to Death Battle in the future.

"ngl, i dont think i buy planet level obi. the yarael poof feat assumes he contained the energy when theres no proof he did and in the comic, they literally used the word defuse after his death, implying he simply defused it. even then, it took a sith lord centuries of prep time to perform a petaton feat, and i doubt yarael is above them lol "

@Phantom Falcon.

I wander if Dante Basco's (voice of Jake Long and Zuko) contract with Disney is up. He could possibly voice Jake and make it feel super authentic. He's appeared on Nostalgia Critic as Zuko and showed off his movie through him, I'm sure he'd do DB

"ngl, i dont think i buy planet level obi. the yarael poof feat assumes he contained the energy when theres no proof he did and in the comic, they literally used the word defuse after his death, implying he simply defused it. even then, it took a sith lord centuries of prep time to perform a petaton feat, and i doubt yarael is above them lol "
@Phantom Falcon.
Which isn't even accurate

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4607510-4.png

@Jasonsith

How many properties have ectoplasm worked like laser before?

Sorry for not answering this sooner.

It's the Ghosts Ray. Ghosts can use there ectoplasmic energy to create light/lasers.

In the episode "13", Danny uses the Ghost Ray on Shadow who's darkness and it's super effective as Shadow's weakness is light. When Danny blasts Shadow with two Ghost Rays, Shadow gets dizzy and Danny says "So bright light weakens it" and this is confirmed a minute later when the flash from a movie projector burns Shadow.

In the episode "Lucky in Love", Danny faces of against Shadow again and this time he uses a magnifying glass and shots a Ghost Ray through it and it allows the beam to expand and cover Shadow's entire body. It didn't even damage the magnifying lens.

In the episode "Boxed Up Fury", Danny uses the Ghost Ray on a cyclops and hits it in the eye. After it runs off in pain, Danny shouts "Better get some sunglasses". This line is Danny stating that the cyclops would be safe if it had sunglasses to protect it because sunglasses protect your eyes from light.

Butch Hartman also states that Danny uses the ectoplasmic energy that glows to "create light". This fits the Ghost Ray since Danny's hand glows before he shots the Ghost Ray.

Finally we have seen Danny actually create flashes of light like in the episode "Double Cross My Heart", When the Guys in White are attacking Danny, he creates a big ball of ectoplasm that explodes but instead of causing damage, it created an omnidirectional blinding flash of light. So creating a legit laser attack isn't impossible.

That's pretty much why the Ghost Ray is considered a laser. Also it leaves burn marks and vaporizes plus they can't naturally be interacted with by normal people. Hope that answers your question.

I'd recommend not sharing it. Guys it's best not to rile them up. I would like to think we're better then this.....And I can understand there anger, the last naruto character used got shafted, so I can somewhat understand why they're upset.

Back