• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (5) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

No spoiler-free review today because of how I feel about the next fight. Read the spoiler to see why.
Cable vs Booster Gold Spoilers

I am so mad right now. This is the first battle that actually pissed me off. I've been disappointed, but this is the one that actually gotten me angry. First of all, they mention alternate forms for Cable (Stryfe, Rachel, and Nate), but don't give them to him. Waverider was exluded, thank God, but Booster gets an army of his own.

Their analysis basically describes the outcome to be what they did in the animation: crushing Cable with his shield. Because obviously if a shield can take that kind of abuse, it can dish out similar amounts by shrinking.

Their argument is "Cable can't get past Booster's shield (which I concede is true, at least by physical and psychic means), so Booster wins." How? They gave Booster no physical stats of his own, they only gave firm numbers to his shield and mentioned he overpowered Doomsday and Maxima (which in the evidence panels looks like he just absorbed the energy and sent it back as a counter. They show his lasers doing jack shit to Doomsday).

Nowhere is Cable's hacking abilities, something that BG's shield isn't stated to block. Or the fact that he has actual stamina unlike BG. Either BG should have been hacked or he should have run out of energy.

We all know what the next match is, a huge stomp, I would be excited if I weren't pissed right now.
Oh, wow, sounds like hot trash

Nope it's actually good He just salty over the research

Ep 126 Spoilers
Cable has few connections with Booster Gold, and their analyses showcase why TF Cable should have fought other time-travelling fighters like The Terminator (T-800).
Ep 127 Spoilers
TGI Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Kakashi Hatake. Either a stomp in Kakashi favour against Disney Obi-Wan or a stomp against Kakashi against Legends Obi-Wan.

There wrong about it being a zero vs a hardass.

Booster's gear was made by Brainiac 5 based on forcefield tech from the first Brainiac. It's so advance it would give Reed Richards pause.

Meanwhile, Cable is the AIDS baby of the Summers clan. Who all in his family is stronger than him? Well lets see. Jean, Maddie, Rachel, Stryfe, and Nate. The only one he's stronger than is his dad, the pew pew laser eye man.

This wasn't "a character nobody's ever heard of" vs "one of Marvel's biggest hardasses." This was a character with technology made by a 12th level intellect vs 2nd weakest Summers. Someone comment

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
They can scale him to vader, what was Vader's stats in his DB?
I believe they had him at Large Building level and Subsonic due to him being able to move faster than the human eye can see and crush large buildings, but given how long ago that Death Battle was they'll more than likely have higher stats for Obi Wan.

Another yellow elephant coming: what is the prime form of Mr Hatake he can physically achieve all by himself? Double Mangekyō Sharingan mode should allow him win Disney Kenobi easily as if the new era mode is not good enough.

I believe he was granted power to do that, so I doubt it'll be included.

Also, DB's views will almost certainly change regarding Star Wars. Hell, Thor went from being 500,000c to 150,000,000,000c in just a two-year gap, compared to the almost 5-year gap between Star Wars combatants.

Okay, I've calmed down now. In summary of my thoughts, the research was actually pretty good. They did pretty well for Cable (but missed a few things) and BG's was good as well. They made it especially clear how OP his defensive stuff is. My main problem was they completely ignored BG's offensive stuff, which is pitiful compared to his defense. I still think hacking or waiting out BG's battery would work, but whatever

Ep 126 Spoilers
>Cable vs Terminator is a stomp.
True. But. Speaking as if Death Battle Cable is not crushed hard by BG's shield.
Ep 127 Spoilers
Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Kakashi Hatake.
Either a stomp in Kakashi favour against Disney Obi-Wan or a stomp against Kakashi against Legends Obi-Wan.
AFAIK Death Battle has hinted Kakashi is stronger than Jiraiya but weaker than Might Guy. Physically, in strength, speed, durability and firepower.
Rumored that it was hinted in the Community Death Battle that DMS Kakashi will not be used.

So if Disney Obi-Wan can dish out anything stronger and faster than base Naruto we should not even concern about if EU / Legends Obi-Wan would be included. That is, if the crew are consistent.
Future Death Battle Spoilers
Really wondering if Kirito will be brought to Death Battle and he would actually fight Shiroe or even Maple (BOFURI)

Apparently as of right now the people doing the blog consider this next fight really debatable, as they have Kakashi at rela-FTL or something (lol every ******* combatant has had those stats as of recently), so he'd be just as fast, if not slightly faster than even Legends Kenobi and has hax that can work on Obi.

In Episode 7, Han was able to perfectly steer the Falcon as it was in hyperspace and even managed to react quick enough to avoid crashing. The Falcon has trillions c calcs, giving Han legit MFTL+ reactions. Kenobi is obviously >>>> Han speed-wise.

get ****** cuckashi

Back