• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (5) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

ZephyrosOmega said:
can we just have one season without DC vs Marvel
we can have DC and marvel characters, but can we just have one season where they don't fight eachother
I mean, one in a season is good, but ultimately they would be running out of Marvel vs DC matchups.

What about Punisher (Marvel Comics) vs Judge Dredd? So that Red Hood (Post-Crisis) will be killed by Winter Soldier (what are the close connections of Red Hood vs Winter Soldier anyway?)

ZephyrosOmega said:
can we just have one season without DC vs Marvel

we can have DC and marvel characters, but can we just have one season where they don't fight eachother
When They stop drawing viewers then they'll stop

ZephyrosOmega said:
No. No more ******* street-level marvel vs dc fights.
It is at street level Marvel vs DC fight where Marvel can chase up for Marvel vs DC winning ratio when Marvel lose against DC hard at herald level.

When They stop drawing viewers then they'll stop

It looks like some viewers are getting bored of Marvel vs DC in the first place our people are suggesting no Marvel vs DC for just one season or half a season.

Tipper17 said:
Also what are the 10 highest rated views for DB OST
Not completely sure but I know Watts Up Danger, Mighty, Kings of Infinity, and Emerald Heroes are all on the list.

Looked it up. Loosely ordered, it's Kings of Infinity (Thanos vs Darkseid), Mighty (All Might vs Might Guy), Watts Up Danger (Miles Morales vs Static), Emerald Heroes (Ben 10 vs Green Lantern), Chorus of Carnage (Carnage vs Lucy), Wings of Iron (Optimus Prime vs Gundam), Stronger Together (Power Rangers vs Voltron), Megamania (Mega Man Battle Royale), Infection Perfection (Ultron vs Sigma), and Turtle and Toad (Jiraiya vs Roshi).

Mighty is a great track. Good taste.

Also, technically the Red vs Tai track (it doesn't have a name other than Pokémon vs Digimon) is below Emerald Heroes but above Chorus of Carnage, kicking out Turtle and Toad.

My top 3 DB songs were all released back to back:

-The Dark Lords

-One-Hundred Percent

-Goodbye, Chimichanga

MegaMania, Widow's Kiss, Kings of Infinity, Watch Out, Samurai!, and Wings of Iron are other frequent listens of mine. Someone's been maintaining a playlist for it on Spotify and it's great

They are good tracks but nothing special or memorable to me.

Different strokes I guess but those tracks were pretty the best of its season along with falcon uncaged 100,hundred percent,Megamania

The Smashor said:
Carnage and Silver Samurai are the only Marvel/DC characters to lose to non Marvel/DC characters if you count The Mask as DC.
Beast (Marvel Comics) cried over his loss to Goliath (Gargoyles) (speaking of Marvel vs non-DC matches where a non-DC character wins), with the next five being Wolverine (Marvel Comics) to Raiden (Metal Gear), Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) to Android 18, Silver Samurai (Marvel Comics) to Shredder (4Kids), Carnage (Marvel Comics) to Lucy (Elfen Lied) and Deadpool (Marvel Comics) to The Mask.

Thebrawlbro said:
No spoiler-free review today because of how I feel about the next fight. Read the spoiler to see why.

Cable vs Booster Gold Spoilers

I am so mad right now. This is the first battle that actually pissed me off. I've been disappointed, but this is the one that actually gotten me angry. First of all, they mention alternate forms for Cable (Stryfe, Rachel, and Nate), but don't give them to him. Waverider was exluded, thank God, but Booster gets an army of his own.

Their analysis basically describes the outcome to be what they did in the animation: crushing Cable with his shield. Because obviously if a shield can take that kind of abuse, it can dish out similar amounts by shrinking.

Their argument is "Cable can't get past Booster's shield (which I concede is true, at least by physical and psychic means), so Booster wins." How? They gave Booster no physical stats of his own, they only gave firm numbers to his shield and mentioned he overpowered Doomsday and Maxima (which in the evidence panels looks like he just absorbed the energy and sent it back as a counter. They show his lasers doing jack shit to Doomsday).

Nowhere is Cable's hacking abilities, something that BG's shield isn't stated to block. Or the fact that he has actual stamina unlike BG. Either BG should have been hacked or he should have run out of energy.

We all know what the next match is, a huge stomp, I would be excited if I weren't pissed right now.

Sorvoe551 said:
Thebrawlbro said:
No spoiler-free review today because of how I feel about the next fight. Read the spoiler to see why.
Cable vs Booster Gold Spoilers

I am so mad right now. This is the first battle that actually pissed me off. I've been disappointed, but this is the one that actually gotten me angry. First of all, they mention alternate forms for Cable (Stryfe, Rachel, and Nate), but don't give them to him. Waverider was exluded, thank God, but Booster gets an army of his own.

Their analysis basically describes the outcome to be what they did in the animation: crushing Cable with his shield. Because obviously if a shield can take that kind of abuse, it can dish out similar amounts by shrinking.

Their argument is "Cable can't get past Booster's shield (which I concede is true, at least by physical and psychic means), so Booster wins." How? They gave Booster no physical stats of his own, they only gave firm numbers to his shield and mentioned he overpowered Doomsday and Maxima (which in the evidence panels looks like he just absorbed the energy and sent it back as a counter. They show his lasers doing jack shit to Doomsday).

Nowhere is Cable's hacking abilities, something that BG's shield isn't stated to block. Or the fact that he has actual stamina unlike BG. Either BG should have been hacked or he should have run out of energy.

We all know what the next match is, a huge stomp, I would be excited if I weren't pissed right now.
Oh, wow, sounds like hot trash

Back