• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (5) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

It has been a honor meeting you all. And it will be when our forums move to a new site.

So since FFVII remake came out recently and there's something weird they're doing, similar to stuff we've found with the Resident Evil remakes. Here's the proof. So we can sit on this while the site is being rebuilt

Well gentleman, according to EST, today is the day that our conversations and debates are being erased so the profiles can be transferred to the new website. So before it goes, I'd just like to say something to the community as a whole:

Thank you guys for an amazing ride. Finding this little niche community of math nerds was one of the best things to happen to me in years. It reignited my curiousity in math and science and taught me things I never knew before. Getting to debate with others over fictional fights is, while super nerdy, incredibly fun. To prove exactly how much of a dork I am, most of the time it makes me feel like I'm in a Phoenix Wright trial and it feels great.

Yes I'm aware that the site is coming back after it's upgraded by Fandom and it probably won't take that long to restart, but we all know that it won't be quite the same. So thank you VS Battle Wiki for the fun times and the new friends. Until next time, this is Sorvoe551 signing off.

See you round, space cowboys

Before this gets nuked a hint was leaked to the DBWiki and apparently it was the song "Reborn" by some rapper. In the description, though, it says "Kids see Ghosts" so... May the 4th not be with Obi-Wan?

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Ash Housewares Williams took a hit from Zombie Sentry..

4-B Ash when? ;)
Marvel Zombies crossover that is. Assuming that Zombie Sentry is 4-B.

Or we may have 2-A Frank West for defeating Galactus.

I disagree with the notion that Cable at his best is "far weaker". He's kept up with Solar System level (possibly Universal given the abundance of feats on that level) beings, and can be argued to be just as powerful as Nate Gray (although that might be a stretch).

I'm now extremely concerned for Cable. From what I can tell, he scales DEFENSIVELY to DC Heralds, not offensively, and they're giving him the pitty win if they let him become Waverider (who not only was a completely different person a while ago, but required a lot of stuff to make happen. The comments will flood with stuff like "you give DC all the powerups, what about Marvel? Where was Rune King Thor and Allfather Ultron?")

At least let Nate Grey play a part of this, that'll even it up at least

Back