• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (3) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Spoiler

Oh boy the next fight is such a stomp that is not even funny or interesting.

Machamp is far more powerful, physically stronger, tougher, faster, more versatility, more stamina and possible even more intelligent.

I really don't like the situation with VRV. The reason I got the FIRST Membership was to be able to watch the episodes as soon as possible and avoid spoilers, only for VRV to air them a day earlier for people with memberships.

Ep 124 Spoilers
Kingo the Sixth wrote:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eZvk-54qwBUGZuTyspMl8WZn-0QxuWpM6VkipSZCiMU/edit?usp=sharing

Here's the Q&A for this fight released by the researchers, supposed to answer all the questions about the verdict and the analysis. It's very extensive and lengthy lol. Also obviously spoils the outcome so.
It is in concurrence with our base Esdeath vs BoS Gray verdict though. Just the rationale for ISCIC scaling to no prep time Esdeath in base...
Forget Akame (Character) vs Killua Zoldyck - Akame is now a challenge even to Ryüko Matoi.
Ep 115 spoilers (Sasuke vs Hiei)
jasonsith wrote:
Is anyone talking about this?

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
At this point I don't why people take DB seriously anymore lol.
Are you seriously asking this question? Are you really asking this when Gaara Vs Toph,Tifa vs Yang,Goku baby Superman 2 etc happened? Especially where folks like you,me and various vs forums mocks them for the verdicts along with there research

Maskofthedragon said:
There is no way they would be stupid enough to dismiss the Pokedex right?
Dismissing the Pokedex seems very valid, since many of the enteries are blatantly false and have no evidence behind them.

@Tipper17

Gaara vs Toph was one of their earliest episodes.

Yang vs Tifa probably wasn't their decision, but RoosterTeeth's, since they had recently partnered. Still annoying, but at least they've made up for it with Weiss vs Mitsuru

GvS2 is by far the worst thing they've ever put out in terms of research. There's ignoring feats. There's counting outliers. And then there's falsifying feats outright. Goku vs Superman 2 honestly shouldn't even be compared to their other episodes.

@Peter

Thanos vs Darkseid, All Might vs Might Guy, etc...

Tipper17 said:
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
At this point I don't why people take DB seriously anymore lol.
Are you seriously asking this question?
Are you really asking this when Gaara Vs Toph,Tifa vs Yang,Goku baby Superman 2 etc happened? Especially where folks like you,me and various vs forums mocks them for the verdicts along with there research
Trust me, there's still a group of diehards out there.

Like bruh Hiei won due to a non canon feat that wasn't even canon let alone come close to the number they put it not to mention doesn't even scale given yusuke performance against Yomi in the anime

@The Smashor that doesm't save them even from an eyeball perspective gaara feats far exceed Toph and it felt like they did that to piss fans off Tifa vs Yang came across as blatant shilling in The worst way possible equivalent to having an established fan favorite jobbing to To you're resident OC

That is going too far

Need i remind you that all of Season 6 was right except for a single match

I'll agree in a sense Plus going by this sites rating gray Esdeath winning was the correct verdict

Possibly offensive content
I can say part of the fun in Watching Death Battle is (1) the simulated fight itself, (2) is watching their view angles compared to ours and bashing on any inaccurate views
Ep 25: Goku vs Superman (self explanatory)
Ep 50: Goku vs Superman 2 (continuation of GvS)
Ep 75: Power Rangers vs Voltron (probably the most expensive episode sans Smokey vs McGruff with the biggest cast)
Ep 100: Mario vs Sonic (2018) (the first true rematch/reexamination that changes the outcome)
Ep 125: ... Goro vs Machamp (... the first 3D Mortal Kombat episode)

I am not against the ideas of making episodes for cash. But meet the market demand, please.

Some DBW mod says quite sure Rooster Teeth shareholders do not make this choice - like it is entirely illogical to say that RT wanted this to be Ep 125

I was rooting for the person who lost too, but some people here are acting like DB murdered their families in front of them. It's just an animated fight scene between two fictional characters. If you're taking it more seriously then the people whose job this is, maybe you need to chill out a bit.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Also can we stop blaming DB for matches done literally 5 years ago that had an entirely different research and writing team, please and thank you
Stop blaming internet nerds for viewing and interpreting fictional supernatural feats (most of which have no basis in real life physics and science) differently from how we view and interpret fictional supernatural feats (most of which have no basis in real life physics and science)?

Ur being completely unreasonable with that request.

Back