• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (2) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

"I don't think Genos can pull a Hiei here tbh, there's no feat for him,outlier or not that comes even close to WM's feat, even if you highball them heavily."

I wouldn't be sure on that. For what it's worth, the meteor was going to crater all of city z, and it was listed as a dragon level threat. Genos is labelled as dragon level in the webcomic and has fought Flashy Flash, who defeated two dragon levels at once. If you go into the whole "OPM cities are country sized' thing, then the result for the meteor is actually quite a bit greater than the best IM feat. If you use that, then Genos probs just straight up wins.

That sort of scaling is pretty damn dubious though, so lol.

Phantom Falcon said:
Madotsuki24 said:
Wouldn't that just make him country level? War Machine is multi-continent level at absolute worst...
nah, i calc'd it and got like 460 petatons
higher than WM
Show us the calc blog or CRT thanks.

Phantom Falcon said:
Madotsuki24 said:
Wouldn't that just make him country level? War Machine is multi-continent level at absolute worst...
higher than WM
Wouldn't that make Genos far stronger than Awakened Garou and MB Boros who both are only 20+ Petatons?

higher than WM

Wouldn't that make Genos far stronger than Awakened Garou and MB Boros who both are only 20+ Petatons?

Simple: Wank Lord Boros, Saitama and Awakened Garou by wanking CSRC to Large Star or even 1 FOE.

Now the real question: how even is Genos 460 person TNT?

I'd much prefer Accelerator for Magneto. I think the connections are stronger, too. Besides their powers, Magneto and Misaka don't really have any other connections. One survived genocide, the other stopped it, but Accelerator is also tied to the same event so...

Plus, Accelerator and Mags are guys who have been villains, anti-heroes and heroes at some point in their careers, and the extent of their powers are similarly extremely complex which would make for a more fun analysis I think. Misaka Vs. Mags and Accelerator Vs. Mags are both probably stomps in different directions, just looking at AP alone, but Accelerator seems the better matchup in every other regard.

Is Vader Vs. Mags even requested? I would imagine that even if it somehow is, surely everyone knows like... what Magneto's powers are, right? And what Vader is? I feel like you'd need to have 0 clue what either of them are capable of to request that. To everyone else I feel like it'd just be a waste of time.

The electromagnetic spectrum is composed of several vectors, so one can see the battle going on a very obviuos way.

Hence I said Misaka due having similar abilites, and cus I want a male Vs female lmao.

Back